Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeing Christmas Out-of-Season 2012

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

House of Fraser have decorations up too.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 DreaminOnAStar

I was at an arts and crafts super store yesterday, so much Christmas stuff to make and do :D had to drag myself out if I had a hope of paying rent next week :pac:

I thought you were going to say Hobbycraft. I would love to visit one of those. I see ads in mags at Christmas and they always have brilliant ideas for Christmas. So jealous! :D

P.S. Check out Lidl on Monday - http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/offerdate.htm?offerdate=25690

• Registered Users Posts: 14,247 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I thought you were going to say Hobbycraft. I would love to visit one of those. I see ads in mags at Christmas and they always have brilliant ideas for Christmas. So jealous! :D

P.S. Check out Lidl on Monday - http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/offerdate.htm?offerdate=25690

OMG the star lights are so cute!! I might steer my mother in the direction of lidl on Monday....:D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

saw and ad for I'm a celebrity get me out of here- a sure sign Christmas is just around the corner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Posy wrote: »
    All the lights are up on Grafton Street this morning... AND there is a Christmas tree up in the window of Next. AAAAAAARGH!!!! :D:D:D:D

I practically danced down Grafton Street! \o/

What date is the big switching on of the lights :D ?

Didn't make it in last year but really want to this year :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭irishbarb

I was just outside doing a few bits and pieces with my animals, and I checked my thermometer, it's only 1 degree out there! Plus, there isn't a cloud in the sky. I live in the countryside so we have no light pollution, no street lights, but you could walk down the road and be able to see in front of you it's so bright out. It feels really Christmassy out there I must say. Makes me want to curl up and watch Christmas films :p Love the really cold weather, as long as it's not raining.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 DreaminOnAStar

Hallowe'en is over now! And you know what that means???

We're on the home straight - Next stop - Christmasville!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭IrishGurll

Yay nearly Christmas guys !! , the Christmas 24 channel starts next week :D

Advertisement