Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due August 2012 Thread

Options
1939495969799»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I only bath him once a Week as his skin is so dry. those spots just come for no reason unfortunately,just clean them with cotton wool and boiled cool waTer. They will go themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tishandy

Hey ladies, Its been ages since I was on here. Missing all the chat but just cant get a minute these days. Would love to join the facebook page if someone could p.m me?

tishandy wrote: »
    Hey ladies, Its been ages since I was on here. Missing all the chat but just cant get a minute these days. Would love to join the facebook page if someone could p.m me?
    Just pm'd you Xx

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Excited_FTM

Not sure if anyone still looks at this but just wondering is anyone planning on trying for baby 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

Got a positive test today ;-)

• Advertisement

OMG Congratulations - im planning to try next month or jan :)

we started trying in March felt like the right time and knew it would take a few months, we are over the moon xx best of luck with it all xx

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

Congrats betsie, i havent been of FB in ages but thinking of ye all, i can't bring myself to imagine number 2, I dont know why I think it was the whole labour and the tiredness after having a baby, J is so busy now, i think i would find it hard with two or maybe Im underestimating myself, happy with having just the one for now, couldnt possibly imagining loving anyone as much as I love him. xxxx

Im hoping for plane sailing trying to conceive baby number 2, happened the first month last time. Hardly be so lucky again. when is your due date?

Thanks rose:-D

Best of luck excited we started trying in march so over the moon due date roughly is 1st of July x

• Advertisement

Got a positive test today, I'm now part of the due August 2014 :D . Anyone else expecting again?

tishandy wrote: »
    Got a positive test today, I'm now part of the due August 2014 :D . Anyone else expecting again?

Awwwww, congrats!! Are you in good form?

Aw that's brilliant, im in the july 2014 thread ;)

Congrats Betsie xx

I just got a positive today :) totally over the moon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

This is the August 2012 thread :)

The August 2014 thread is here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057104880

January wrote: »
    This is the August 2012 thread :)

The August 2014 thread is here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057104880

They are all August 2012 mammies too :)

Advertisement