Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due August 2012 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Go away, its a lovely day here went for a lovely walk, Sun is shining warm out too x
    So jealous! Its rotten n windy here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

No way that's mad, how's d today?

He's grand, he just had a big feed and asleep here beside Me. Can not wait to see what he weighs in an hour or so! Also, registering him tomorrow. Did it take long from when you registered R to get her pps in the post? How is She today? Happier since her poo?!:) ha x

I registered her Thursday and got her PPS number then Tuesday, yeah she is much happier since her poo :-) she is wide awake here no intention of sleeping haha :-)

Ah doesn't take long so. Wonder how long child benefit Takes to come through then?

• Advertisement

I dunno can't see it taking too long

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

does childrens allowance start from when they were born or when you apply for it?
    im really enjoying my day out just had Italian :-) yum :-) no joy with the christening dresses will try tks maxx soon

Ye from when they'r born you'll get back paid x
    Oh I'd love an italian!!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭0ctober

Yeah they back date the child benefit payments. Mmm Italian, totally craving a thin crispy pizza right now, I guess the cravings don't end once pregnancy is over haha.

We booked our christening today, its going to be the same day as my birthday which will be nice, double celebration :) We have a family christening gown that we will use so that will be nice. What do ye all have planned for the afters? We haven't decided yet whether we'll have it in the house or out somewhere.

H is 1 month old today! I had a little bun with a candle for her and sang happy birthday to her at 4.30 (time she was born), I'm so sad haha! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

Hi Ladies, trying to catch up on the posts, my little monkey was up all morning and only went down around 3 for a nap, he is definetly sleeping less, but so hungry all the time, but nurse said keep him on the formula he is on!!!! he is a good sleeper at night though, sometimes sleeping for 5 hours in a row but that would be after taking 2 bottles in a row before bed, he stores his food for the night!!!!

Im on facebook too, so would love to join the group, i will pm gee g with my link if i can shortly. going to have a coffee and maybe a nap before i make up some more bottles!!!!

Take care everyone. xx

• Advertisement

Just had phn here, D now weighs 9lbs 15oz from 7lb 5 at birth:):)

Just had phn here, D now weighs 9lbs 15oz from 7lb 5 at birth:):)

Wow gee g that's a brilliant weight, what a little buster,

Pushki sounds like you had k lovely day, did you miss c?

Rose great to hear from you again :-)

Yeah I was delighted. He's thriving :)
    She also gave me few tips for constipation, putting half teaspoon of fresh squeezed orange juice in bout two oz of water or prune juice same measurements. But said no panic unless its third day without dirty nappy if they'r not in pain.

Oh go away never thought you could give them juice :-) only give them that after day 3 is it?

Well it's only tiny bit of juice to water ratio so you probably can't even taste it! On day three that is, maybe starting that morning and then she said at end of day 3 if still nothing, off to the chemist! But she reckons the orange or pruNe juice generally kick starts things!

Oh that's brilliant to know though just in case :-)

That is so cute October :-) I had a lovely day alright got a dress for myself for the christening , i was delighted to come home to C though! i got my christening candle and shawl in the post today too :-) i didn't see any nice dresses in limdrick so i ordered one online just there it looks gorgeous on the website i hope it is as nice when i get it !
    C guzzler all the milk i had expressed!! i couldn't believe it! My boobs were so sore when i got home i couldn't wait to express!!
    I think were gonna go for a meal after the christening its just family so there won't be too many going

Glad you had a nice day. You are well sorted for christening now so. When is it again?
    We provisionally booked ours in a hotel near us. We Were going to have it in the house as we have quite a bit of space and a few reception rooms I suppose You couLd call them. But decided against it. Its just bloody handier going for buffet as we've 38 people coming....and that's just our families!!!! At least there's no cleaning up and can come home to a clean house :)

ah ya tis handler that way alright esp with that many people, its on the 30th cant wait now :-) god i can hear the wind howling outside its so nice to be all cuddled up with C :-D

• Advertisement

ah ya tis handler that way alright esp with that many people, its on the 30th cant wait now :-) god i can hear the wind howling outside its so nice to be all cuddled up with C :-D

Morning everyone how are we today? R had k good night settled about 12 and woke at 5.30 and just woke again there now :-)

Good I'm just up, H slept from 1.30-8.30! I feel like a different person after that sleep cos she had 3 really awful nights in a row prior to that and I was so exhausted! Thats a great sleep betsie, it makes such a difference doesnt it.

Wow pushkii not long now til C's christening! Have you much more to organise?

Anyone have anything nice planned? Me and H are having a girly shopping trip woo! The first of many I'm sure haha :)

All of the babies seem to be getting into the swing of Things with the sleeping :)
    Going to register my little man today and then dinner tonight! :) don't think I've ever looked forWard to going for a meal as much. :)

Aw GeeG enjoy!!

0ctober wrote: »
    Aw GeeG enjoy!!
    You enjoy your girly day too :)

Mech its such a difference when you get k good sleep :-)

I must try and organise our christening this weekend,

Have nothing planned for the weekend met anyway luv that could change, we are getting a take away tonight and I have a bottle of wine in the fridge chilling :-)

aw girls. Got D's pictures in the post today from his photoshoot.... wow!!! They are beautiful,delighted with them I have2 say!
    Betsie enjoy Your wine :):)

Ah gee g glad your happy with the pictures :-) I bet they are fantastic x

• Advertisement

Aww gee g they must be fab! im going to get some photos of C blown up :)
    We had another good night C settled at about 1 and i actually cant even remember what times she woke after that because i slept fed her and then she woke at 11am !! Her nappy was drenched clothes and all but at least we got a great sleep :)I have a crib and im wondering whether to put it beside the bed as shes not going to use the moses basket, i only have a single bed so its a bit cramped with both of us in it :D
    I'm definitely feeling more human:D now after such a good sleep!
    Enj:Doy your girly day shopping october :) and your meal out gee G And your bottle of wine Betsie :D ye totally deserve it!!
    Hows the B.feeding going October?

Advertisement