Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due August 2012 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

pushkii wrote: »
    i can totally see how Irish twins occur though :-D its so confusing with the bleeding
    anyone got any nice plans for the day?
    There will be no such thing in this house :)
    no plans, having a bit of a lazy/cleaning day! You?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

Tbh girls the thoughts of sex again is a bit scary, after all the stitches etc but I know ill be grand as for Irish twins no thanks haha 1is enough for now maybe next year after the wedding but not now x

We are going to see the cannonball run today, Rachels 1st car show haha :-) x

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

ha ha !! one is definitely enough!! Aww betsie that sounds like so much fun !! Gee g im going have a lazy day too stillin bed :-) don't the days just fly by?!

Days just fly by is right pushki, How is your night routine going now?

well last night she settled at 12 woke at 2 for a bit of a feed and cuddle again at half 5 ,back to sleep at 6 woke at half 8 and she's sleeping again one it would be great if i could sleep too but i cant :-(

• Advertisement

Little man just after settling from like 7 this morning! He wet himself twice but is now finally in a deep sLeep here on my chest :)
    Betsie have a great day!
    Are We nearly all on facebook now? Who's missing? I can't really Keep track with eVeryone's actual names ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Excited_FTM

Hi ladies,

Little man is 9 days old, hard to imagine life before him or the pregnancy. Life has definitely changed for the better. ðŸ˜

He gets his last bottle around 12 sleeps until around 5 and then again until 9. He's the best little man 😊

I don't know about the rest of you but I didn't realise we would have so many visitors.

Hope all of you are all having a relaxing SundayðŸ˜႒

Aw I know it is hard when there's a constant flow coming through the front door isn't it. But it does calm down.
    Isn't it amazing how things change so much in a matter of weeks, my man nearly 5 weeks now and feels lik it was never any different!!
    PM me your facebook profile link if you would lik to join the August group. Its a "secret" group and nobody can see what we are posting or anything Unless you're member of the group x

So I'm thinking my wee man may be hitting this 6 week growth spurt a bit early!!! Hasn't slept all day for longer then 20 mins I'd say and can not get enough bottles into him!! Hoping this dOesn't continue into the night, I'm already shattered :(:(

Excited great to hear from you:-) great to hear ye are both doing well. the first week at home is mental isn't it with all the visitors. he seems very settled :-)
    i actually got a few hrs sleep there we woke at 4 .

• Advertisement

Afternoon ladies, just home from the cannon ball run, had a irelt day some amazing cars there, miss my celica now but sure be grand :-) Rachel slept the whole way through it even with the band and all the cars she didn't stir at all delighted :-)

Excited great to hear from you :-) glad everything is going well for you

Ah gee g you must be wreaked, hopefully will settle soon for you give you a break x

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭new look

Aw girls the fb group is great!Thanks x
    Got sent out with the little lady for a few hours today. Hubbie decided he was looking after everything. We went away at 12 and back at 3.30 and he had fed and changed the boys, got them to sleep, hoovered and tidied the sitting room, washed and hung out 2 loads of washing with third load on, made a roast dinner, made 12 bottles, cleaned the kitchen, sorted the hot press and was totally chilled out when we got back!!! Holy God I must loose it in the middle of the night more often ;)
    Chilling out on the sofa now with the fire on (oh yes he lit that too!).
    Ha, I had to laugh at the Irish twins thing! I'd have bloody Irish triplets or Irish quads knowing my luck :D Ye would never hear from me again!!!!!!

Ah god love him, isn't he great! Nice for you to have a day out x
    Well I'm about to lose it and it's only the afternoon!!
    Yeah the facebook page will be great for keeping in touch :)

Ah new look isn't he great :-) must try loose it myself some night haha :-)

Aww New Look what a sweetie!! must have been great to get out for a few hours :) irish quads lol!
    The facebook page is fantastic alright in case we get kicked out of here lol !

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭0ctober

Wow new look your OH sounds like quite a catch, fair play to him!
    We went to visit my nana today, got some lovely pics with the 4 generations :)
    How are u getting on excited? I know it can be tough with all the visitors, and when people call or text to call over you kind of feel like you cant say no! It does get quieter though. What I used to do was if I didnt feel uo to it I would pretend I hadnt seen my.phone til it was too late for them to call over! Mean I know but necessary!
    Poor H is after catching my cold :( shes got a blocked nose and is very mucousy and sneezy. The poor thing, its making it so hard for her to feed cos she cant breath through her nose! :(

ah october lovely to get a picture of the 4 generations :)

i used to do the same with the phone haha " sorry only saw your text now" haha

the poor pet after getting a cold :( must be hard when they can breath when eating :( hope she gets over it soon x

Aw the poor dote there is a change in the weather alright , ha i still do that with messages!!
    Ive the pizza in the oven just waiting for x factor now :-D must say we had our babies at the right time of year!!

yeah i agree pushki the right time is right, i just have the kettle boiled fir the x factor cant wait :)

I thhink everyone has gone over to the facebook page lol!

• Advertisement

I think so too :-)

pushkii wrote: »
    I thhink everyone has gone over to the facebook page lol!
    We're still missing a few!

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭laura.

Yoohoo ladies, im here. When i get on a laptop im pm gee g my facebook link. Have ye got any pics of ur little uns on there? I was VERY strict with people and told them i didn't want a facebook baby so i only have 2or 3. I hope ye have few up, can't wait to see the other August babies

Yeah do LauRa, we all have some pictures up. Be great to see your little one and see how You're getting on. Xx

ha ha laura im the exact same s you i actually hate facebook really and id be kind of private person too . i have hundreds of pics taken of C and no way of putting them online which is grand with me :D plus i look awful in pics since ive had her :P
    I have a feeling tonights gonna be a long one C has been a bit too settled all evening
    Her christening dress came today its fab! It is like a baby version of kate middletons dress lol

glad your happy with the christening dress pushki, its sad to see our thread gone quite :(

i know it is isn't it? :-( twas great while it lasted though x

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Excited_FTM

This might seem like a silly question, but h was just wondering how often ye wash your babies?

Midwife said itts enough twice a week, so we just do it every 2nd night.

id give C a bath twice a week and top and tail her when she needs it. Esp with. the cold weather i try and keep it to the minimum . obviously her bum gets cleaned at each nappy change.
    Does anyone know what causes the milk spots and how to get rid of them. C is destroyed with them the poor mite :-( they look like acne :-(

• Advertisement

I just wash then with cooled boiled water pushki don't think there s much else you can do

Excited I would bath r twice a week and just Wash her face every day

Advertisement