Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due August 2012 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

dont really know how to do it either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭0ctober

That would be a good idea betsie. Anyone know how to do it? We could ask one of the July girls how they did it if they're still floating around here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Bare with me, I'll suss it out and if I can't look into it now on my phone I'll try tomorrow on laptop!

should maybe ask mink if she is still around ?

Yeah betsie mink might know!

• Advertisement

Betsie I will add you on facebook, I have set up and group(I think ) have it set to "secret" which means nobody but the members can see the group or any posts.

Oh good stuff gee g x

Girls anyone that wants to be in facebook group. If I have it done right at all ha ha either post link to Your facebook paGe or pm me on this x

Woohoo I'm over the moon, r just slept from 9.30-3,45 that's the longest she has ever slept woohoo :-)

Ah wow! Delighted. You have nIce Sleep?

• Advertisement

Yeah was k great sleep I couldn't believe it :-)

Well Rachel's hearing was perfect in the test this morning thank god, x x

Ah that's great news.
    The phn thought i was deaf as a baby my mam told me, brought me for loads of Tests, turns out i just had selective hearing, she reckons I never changed :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kinioiri

Yeah was k great sleep I couldn't believe it :-)

Well Rachel's hearing was perfect in the test this morning thank god, x x

When I was in Clonmel one of the midwives was giving out about that test saying sometimes the ward is too noisy and baby doesn't respond. Glad it was ok.

Just sent you a friend request on fb!

Kin pm Me a link to your profile and I will add you aNd to the group x

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭SSFG

Brilliant news Betsie!

My lady slept from 11 to 4.30 then again until 10.30 this morning I was nearly going to wake her up myself!!

Where is everyone based, would it be possible to organise a meet up? I'm in Clare so could meet in Limerick or Galway.

SSFG wrote: »
    Brilliant news Betsie!

My lady slept from 11 to 4.30 then again until 10.30 this morning I was nearly going to wake her up myself!!

Where is everyone based, would it be possible to organise a meet up? I'm in Clare so could meet in Limerick or Galway.

Are you on facebook?pm Your prOfile link to me x
    I Would be all on for meeting up but in a while when all babies aRe well settled :):)

Yeah kin the midwifes said that to me too, giving out about it saying to me nothing wrong with her hearing she is so alert,

I'm only about 40 minutes from limerick so yeah I'd meet up x

Kin accepted you there :-)

On my phone at the mo but will pm you the link to my profile when I'm on the laptop later!

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

hi everyone im in limerick too could meet up :-)
    Sent you a friend request too betsie ill pm you name gee :-)
    that's great about R's hearing . great sleeps your babies are getting im so jealous! C's christening shawl came in the post today in a lovely pink box :-) I was looking at gowns and dresses online and there's a good site called fashion angel id love to be able to see the dresses before i buy one though

Is there no where in limerick that does christening gowns? Got your friend request pushki :-)

• Advertisement

Ok looking for opinions on christening outfit for D. What does everyone think for a boy? Still go for a gown type thing or a little suit, not a suit but christening outfit x

I think guineys have them ill have a look this week other than that i cant think of anywhere else ?! Anyone know of anywhere :)

Debenhams have Christening outfits on sale. Pushki I love the little rompers for the boys. I used a gown for the boys, well had no choice the MIL went off and bought it.

Little woman is settling great today, I think the growth spurt is over. She wanted to be held all weekend and all day yesterday. She is settling and sleeping great today. I am still getting no more than 4 hours at night (if I am lucky)

How much are all your little one's Taking in bottles girls who are bottle feeding?

That's great that she is settling now for not kin, I hear you on the sleep though I would love a good sleep

I'm exhausted after today, after the hospital today I spent the day wits my mam and had so many visitors was unreal, though I would never get home, I'm wrecked fingers cross r sleeps well tonigh. X

R takes anything from 2-4oz depending on her mood at the time :-)

D is taking 5oz a lot of the time and today had to top him up again by another one! ANd it took that extra one to settle him! He too has been unsettled today and yest during the day, that along wit hunger maybe it is just a growth spurt too!

I would give anything for 8 hours! Then again, these sleepless nights don't go on forever and I will probably miss them :/

This will be our last baby, well 99.9%. I hate saying that she is our last. I would have more if I had a bigger house and more money lol! I will look forward to the nieces and nephews I think.
    We had decided at our 6 week check for the first little man we were going to let nature take its course. Didn't think I would be pregnant within 6 months. Will deffo have the contraceptive chat this time. Don't know what to use this time. Was on the pill all the time, but I think I want something more reliable. Anyone used anything other than the pill. I am considering the coil but I have heard bad stories.

Gee g i think the gowns are beautiful for both boys and girls, i love the more traditional ones .must have a look in debenhams kiniori thanks :-)
    it must be tough deciding when its your last baby but id say this will be my one and only baby i just couldn't see how id be able to trust a man again .it does make me sad to think c could be an only child but if ive learnt anything in the last year its that you really cant plan anything :-)
    i still wouldn't change c for the world x

Great night Last night, he slept from 10.30 To 4.30 then woke bout 9. He's really getting the hang of letting his mother sleep :) his hair is disappearing by the minute here, he's going to be completely bald :)

• Advertisement

So jealous gee g what a great little sleeper you have :-) r was awake half the night last night, not cross just wide awake, I tried everything to put her back asleep but no haha

Advertisement