Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Still no sign of my copy coming from zavvi, their costumer service has be less than helpful. Coming up to two weeks late at this stage.:mad:

Bummer. I had the same problem with Tomb Raider from Zavvi. My copy never arrived. Customer service said I had to wait 21 days. At that point I contacted them again, filled out a disclaimer and they sent out a replacement. Waited a month in total :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Just thought i'd drop in and say i'm gonna buy a PS4 in a month with this games (as its a good price) cause I want to play Destiny.... also the fact this is over 3600 posts says a lot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Cormac... wrote: »
    Just thought i'd drop in and say i'm gonna buy a PS4 in a month with this games (as its a good price) cause I want to play Destiny.... also the fact this is over 3600 posts says a lot :D

You wont be disappointed, great game and one of the best on PS3, so good I've bought it again for the PS4 :)

Welcome to The Last of Us.

fresh fish, fresh fish :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Had meant to welcome you to the world of TLOU in the previous thread so ...... welcome.
    I've said before I'm genuinely envious of people who haven't played this before. Had it on PS3 but fell in love with it all over again on PS4. Hope you enjoy it.

I haven't played it before so hopefully it'll be good, though i will say that i'll be giving Destiny Number 1 priority as i'll be playing that with friends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Got it on the PS4 like 2 weeks ago, didn't know anything about the game but heard it was amazing. Already racked up 60+ hours so far (that's a huge amount for me). You won't be disappointed!

*leaves thread to avoid spoilers, rears horse up on hind legs, swirls cowboy hat in the air, freeze frame, credits*

gimli2112 wrote: »
    does anyone know if the survivor + glitch works with grounded + ?
    I did survivor ok but think I'd struggle through grounded.
    Glitching in TLOU makes me a sad panda :(

*leaves thread to avoid spoilers, rears horse up on hind legs, swirls cowboy hat in the air, freeze frame, credits*

You get abducted by aliens (who are all played by Liam Neeson) at the end of the game.

M!Ck^ wrote: »

Yeah I know but I've been through it several times at this point. I'm not really pushed about going through 2 playthroughs of grounded just for a DLC trophy but might consider it if it was only one.

Fundamentally however I agree with your post :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Grounded all the way!

Shiv glitch FTW :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

F1ngers wrote: »
    EDIT:
    Just found out my PX21s work with the PS4(no more crappy "mic") - will be on tonight if anyone wants to invite me.

Tried my PX21s for a few mins plugging the USB into my PC, after a few mins it caused my PC to shutdown, twice(had to make sure it was the headset).

Now have to use the cheap PS4 one that came with console. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Tried my PX21s for a few mins plugging the USB into my PC, after a few mins it caused my PC to shutdown, twice(had to make sure it was the headset).

Pity :( . Picked up a pair of px22s yesterday, works with everything, cant use the amp on the ps4(no coaxial audio out on tv, can still push game audio to pad though) or on the Xbox One(stereo headset adaptor only) though.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

I'll be playing on PS3 this evening if anyone wants to add me (PSN:Shreddedloops). This must be THE most frustrating game to play with randomers who don't understand how to play as a team.

I finally got around to doing this;

It took me hours to edit / convert / compress and upload to youtube.

One of the best games of multiplayer that I can remember in some time. Myself and tok came back strong unreal tension towards the end, Enjoy! :D

Edit: Skip in 7 minutes to get to the best bits!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

The turtle beach site says it works with the PS4. I've the PX22, and I just have to connect the usb into the PS4 and the audio jack into the stereo output on my TV. I'd assume it's a similar setup for the PX21.

Gonna try out the MP tonight on the PS4, gimme a shout if ye are looking for a poor - mediocre player :P Benzino07

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Benzino wrote: »
    The turtle beach site says it works with the PS4. I've the PX22, and I just have to connect the usb into the PS4 and the audio jack into the stereo output on my TV. I'd assume it's a similar setup for the PX21.

Gonna try out the MP tonight on the PS4, gimme a shout if ye are looking for a poor - mediocre player :P Benzino07

They do work, they just shut down my PC when I plug in the USB.

Not a snowballs chance in hell am I plugging that USB into my PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

According to the Turtle Beach website they work the same way as the px22s, except as the amp isn't removable like the px22s you can't use the limited compatability setup and get all the audio output from the controller like I have to, bloody Samsung and their lack of rca outputs on their tellys:(

Going on MP there lads

• Advertisement

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Going on MP there lads

Wats ur psn??

Edit: NM got it from the message list on psn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I sure do suck at MP haha. What is the most popular game mode, supply raid?

I sure do suck at MP haha. What is the most popular game mode, supply raid?

Ya its usually the most popular. Can be difficult unless youve a good team with ya

GGs tonight!!

Ugh at this matchmaking :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,554 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just reached Winter on Survivor+. Only SP trophies I need are the difficulty ones and the upgrade all weapons. Even though I opened all shiv doors on both of my walkthroughs and collected as many parts as I could, I might still be short about 40 parts for upgrading all weapons, sickened! Hopefully I can pull it off before the game ends so I can get back to MP and concentrate on finishing the firefly and hunter journeys.

Yeah I didn't get the weapons fully upgraded on my survivor/survivor + walkthrough but I knew I was going to play again on an easier difficulty and will walk it on normal.
    Best of luck

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Just reached Winter on Survivor+. Only SP trophies I need are the difficulty ones and the upgrade all weapons. Even though I opened all shiv doors on both of my walkthroughs and collected as many parts as I could, I might still be short about 40 parts for upgrading all weapons, sickened! Hopefully I can pull it off before the game ends so I can get back to MP and concentrate on finishing the firefly and hunter journeys.

You should be ok, I managed all weapon upgrades on grounded+ run through and had only opened 3-4 shiv doors on my first game. If not then save all your parts until the last bench and fully upgrade your later weapons like El Diablo and Flamethrower so if you have to go back on another run through you won't have to do a full run of the game to get the trophy.

Had my first 60% risk mission on MP last night, kinda sh1tting it and it didn't help that the first game matchmaking put me into was 2 minutes from its end so I wasted 1 day. I picked executions and lucky enough we demolished the team in the next game were I picked up 10 downs and 11 executions, bring on 100% risk :D

Gandalph wrote: »
    You should be ok, I managed all weapon upgrades on grounded+ run through and had only opened 3-4 shiv doors on my first game. If not then save all your parts until the last bench and fully upgrade your later weapons like El Diablo and Flamethrower so if you have to go back on another run through you won't have to do a full run of the game to get the trophy.

Had my first 60% risk mission on MP last night, kinda sh1tting it and it didn't help that the first game matchmaking put me into was 2 minutes from its end so I wasted 1 day. I picked executions and lucky enough we demolished the team in the next game were I picked up 10 downs and 11 executions, bring on 100% risk :D

I've done two 60% risk missions and only lost 10% of my survivors, its steadily at about 70-75 now but I've about 30 hungry and I think 6 sick.

• Advertisement

I'm only at the 55 mark I think. I haven't lost any except for one game were I got sick of waiting for matchmaking with no parties so I stupidly joined a parties allowed game and we got smashed 20-0 in supply raid haha, never again! I'm not looking forward to it getting harder as I go up. Whats the rough average of survivors for people?

Advertisement