Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,559 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

20 downs is a lot! That was hardly for the full 100% though was it?

I read that if there is a network disconnect, you get 0 parts for that match but if you quit to XMB, you get to play the match again. I haven't tried it though so can't confirm.

Date Tier 0 Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 Week 1, Day 6 - +5% +7% +10% Week 2, Day 4 - +5% +7% +10% Week 3, Day 2 -60% -40% -20% -10% Week 3, Day 7 - +5% +7% +10% Week 4, Day 5 - +5% +7% +10% Week 5, Day 3 -60% -40% -20% -10% Week 6, Day 1 -100% -60% -40% -20% Week 6, Day 6 - +5% +7% +10% Week 7, Day 4 - +5% +7% +10% Week 8, Day 2 -100% -60% -40% -20% Week 8, Day 7 - +5% +7% +10% Week 9, Day 5 - +5% +7% +10% Week 10, Day 3 -100% -60% -40% -20% Week 11, Day 1 - +5% +7% +10% Week 11, Day 6 -100% -60% -40% -20% Week 12, Day 4 -100% -60% -40% -20%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Nah was 9 downs for 60%, 15 for 40% and 20 for 20%. I'll log back on tonight and see if the last game counted or not. I've played quite a bit online but yesterday I'd came across 2 maps that I'd never played before, either they are not very popular or the map rotational system sucks! They were Hometown and Tommy's Dam, really enjoyed the dam level though.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I've played the Dam and the Lake Resort probably the most on MP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Finished this finally last night, think it was overhyped for me but still a good game, decent story and gameplay was ok.

Is there multiple endings or just the one? Also is the dlc worth getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

The DLC fills in some of the backstory for Ellie. It's good but not as good as the main game. The DLC is included in the remastered version for the PS4, it's called left behind.
    There's only one ending.

• Advertisement

I'm getting absolutely shocking teams at the moment on supply raid but I'm not finding it all that bad, I'm having a lot of hero moment in the last man standing. So far I've wiped out a team of 6 guys, whittled 8 guys down to 1 (and died), and got a draw against 7. The last game I went 16 downs and 12 executions. The stuff in the toolboxes when you are last one left alive is awesome! Everyone seems to get trigger happy and push for the kill when you are the last man, so easily taken advantage of :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Man, I should be asleep now but I just couldn't put down the winter section tonight. I just had to complete it.

The fight with
    david
    was so damn tough!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭jones

Playing on grounded difficulty and its a b*tch. It's not actually THAT hard (bare in mind this is my third time playing through this game so i know whats coming up) its just you basically get nothing resource wise which can lead to very frustrating experiences. It does add to the overall feeling of desperation of the game and means you have no choice but to play it using stealth the whole time. You just dont have any firepower worth metioning.

Fantastic game and its not too often i'd replay a game more than once never mind a third time

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Just finished Grounded mode yesterday and got the Platinum. Thanks to all the guys here who played the MP with me! I'll still be about for a few games!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Klair88 wrote: »
    Just finished Grounded mode yesterday and got the Platinum. Thanks to all the guys here who played the MP with me! I'll still be about for a few games!

Just finished on hard, never mind grounded mode :p

Hard is only difficult at the start. The more you progress, the more guns you get and the more supplies you can gather.

Wonder if I can jump to survivor+, or do I have to do survivor first on its own?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    Wonder if I can jump to survivor+, or do I have to do survivor first on its own?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=91722478&postcount=3596

• Registered Users Posts: 29,559 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Played factions a while a go with non boardsies and it was shyte. Such a different game with randomers running off all over the shop, running past me while I'm downed and no enemies around

Just completed the campaign there. Looking forward to completing Left Behind again and going back for Grounded +. May take a small break after Left Behind first though.

At the end I actually had a load of supplies just because I did my best not to use them.. even in the final section when I could have gone guns blazing I still decided to stealth it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Anyone for some mp?

I'm doing terribly on the factions lately. So many sick and hungry. I was playing interrogation, but I'm a team healer and the bastards I was with kept racing off so I couldn't play the supportive role. So I kept getting way short of the 80 supplies a day I need.

Have played about 20 games tonight and progressed like 4 days due to disconnects, host migrations and joining games late :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Few of us goin on now for some mp if people are about

Axwell wrote: »
    Will join you in the next hour or so dude

Just off the MP. Was playing interrogation with a mission to heal 25 players, and sure nobody ever stayed around me, so I ended up going from 93 population back to 52. I'm at 86 now again.

My luck started to change completely when I unlocked the bow! Doing well with it.

I didn't see your invite from last night until recently, must been on a snack break at the time, sorry.

• Advertisement

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    Just off the MP. Was playing interrogation with a mission to heal 25 players, and sure nobody ever stayed around me, so I ended up going from 93 population back to 52. I'm at 86 now again.

My luck started to change completely when I unlocked the bow! Doing well with it.

Interrogation with randomers is a nightmare. People just ignore reviving you or staying together. Best to avoid it unless playing with 3 other boardsies I find anyways

Interrogation with randomers is a nightmare. People just ignore reviving you or staying together. Best to avoid it unless playing with 3 other boardsies I find anyways

You're dead right there. Bounced back to 95 pop again after playing with a mate. Will not be doing it on my own ever again, that's for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Hi I left the chat on the ps4 thanks for the invite but with stuff like college coming up I won't be on as much. Thanks for the invite and chat

If you are on your own, just choose the no parties option and try to use the voice chat in game.

Hopfully they fix the voice chat.. it's a bit crap when you are playing with one randomer who is on mic but you are in a party with the rest of the group.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

That is great news.

Paying for them would have just split the community. Definitely not worth doing for just 2 maps too.

Again, I'll be on the PS4 anyway so if there is a squad going I'll probably switch to MP. Going to crack on with Left Behind

Going on mp now if anyones around

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

Anyone tried using the revolver as your primary weapon? I think it's one of the best guns in the game all things considered. I'm constantly dominating with it now. Here's a video of a round using it as my only gun.

Ignore me getting whopped at the start! Think I go on a 12 kill streak after that.

Awesome news, free maps!! :)

• Advertisement

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Awesome news, free maps!! :)

Mick we need you and the lion bars get online!

Advertisement