Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

So patch is out and when session starts? I want to get back in to Diablo 3 again, but I want session! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Got a pc! and it's even better than my last one..

Shamefully robbed from my son...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

So patch is out and when session starts? I want to get back in to Diablo 3 again, but I want session! :D

Pretty sure its early Feb. Gonna roll a HC barb for it

whats all your battletags?

When did gold drop rate explode?

played for a few hours yesterday, and I noticed I picked up 540m gold >.<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

When did gold drop rate explode?

played for a few hours yesterday, and I noticed I picked up 540m gold >.<

There's a bonus in place for a while. Plus make sure to see if you have the Boon of the Hoarder Gem equipped in something.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

So what are the OP builds that everyone is using now? Jumped on yesterday for a bit & my Sentry DH is still strong I think, just have to play a bit more :P Which suits me fine actually, cause the old way was boring

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

ktulu123 wrote: »
    So what are the OP builds that everyone is using now? Jumped on yesterday for a bit & my Sentry DH is still strong I think, just have to play a bit more :P Which suits me fine actually, cause the old way was boring

There's no cookie cutter mara's anymore, a lot of people are running different variations of it now it seems! Most of the other classes still only have 1 or 2 competitive builds also unfortunately. They really need to add more sets into the game and buff the redundant ones so we can see some variation in higher grifts!

Playing a furious charge barb at the moment which is loads of fun I have to say. Can clear a T6 rift in 2 mins in open areas but using phalanx sader for grifts!

Wizards are still Firebird set only. I've only got four pieces, T3 is fine, T4 is dodgy and slow. My pieces are not optimal and my rings and amulet need sockets. Also need to get Furnace and Stone of Jordan

Wizards are still Firebird set only. I've only got four pieces, T3 is fine, T4 is dodgy and slow. My pieces are not optimal and my rings and amulet need sockets. Also need to get Furnace and Stone of Jordan

RL friend of mine has full ancient firebirds with an ancient furnace. I've been trying for weeks to get even a standard furnace for my barb and sader and I can't get one to drop!! :mad:

• Advertisement

Big Knox wrote: »
    RL friend of mine has full ancient firebirds with an ancient furnace. I've been trying for weeks to get even a standard furnace for my barb and sader and I can't get one to drop!! :mad:

That's some bloody luck. I assume he has an Ancient RRoG also yeah? :)

That's some bloody luck. I assume he has an Ancient RRoG also yeah? :)

No not yet but he does have really good ancient Magefists. He's almost paragon 700 though so he does put in the hours!!

Just missed out on a 4man GR47 by less than 30 seconds there. :(

whats all your battletags?

Dv8R#2782

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭XVII

guys, what's the cheapest place to get ros apart from g2a?

XVII wrote: »
    guys, what's the cheapest place to get ros apart from g2a?

ROS Global key for 18 quid on Fast2Play.com

It's where I bought, actually prepurchased, got the key on release day no issues. I assume G2A is pretty similar in pricing no?

Yeah

Different tax for Ireland, ha! It's 22.13.
    In fact, g2a is also without VAT. Since when the prices are VAT exclusive?

ffs.. Spent a few hours farming keys there yesterday.
    Made 20 hellfire amulets.

All turned out as souls :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

at least you're still off the smokes? :)

speaking of which, i got myself a nifty ancient furnace yesterday on softcore

So season 2 has been announced for February 13th.

Anyone considering playing it? I didn't partake in the first season, as I had quit... :p

But with my return, I want to play this one. I decided to make a Season 1 character, and see how far I got before going insane and realising that come next week, it makes no point.

I liked starting fresh. no gold, no artisans, no hellfire ring to equip on an early level 1 toon.

Think I'll roll a crusader this time around. I played DH/barb/wiz far too long on my non season profile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Feb 13... Same day New 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 coming out...

43692009.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

So season 2 has been announced for February 13th.

Anyone considering playing it? I didn't partake in the first season, as I had quit... :p

But with my return, I want to play this one. I decided to make a Season 1 character, and see how far I got before going insane and realising that come next week, it makes no point.

I liked starting fresh. no gold, no artisans, no hellfire ring to equip on an early level 1 toon.

Think I'll roll a crusader this time around. I played DH/barb/wiz far too long on my non season profile.

Go with Monk. Kill everything, never get hit. Wearing a big sword on your back makes your punches stronger

Tried a monk for a while, never really liked the play style.

Tried a monk for a while, never really liked the play style.

Monks are very very different from what they used to be. Check this video:

So, what WAS the time on that? :D

SOLD!

Had about 20 mins to spare last night so decided to try up the ante a bit and headed into Act1 T6 bounty farming. Could handle normal mobs pretty handily, but Blues and Yellows? Nope nope nope. Maybe I was just unlucky with their prefixes - if it was the worst type of prefix, I came up against it. So, dropped to T5. Went a lot better. Still by no means efficient or farmable, but doable. So eventually got one set done, open the cache, and I see the fine outline of an unidentified RRoG. Nice, maybe it'll roll with a socket? Nope.
    It did roll as an ANCIENT :cool::cool::cool:. Still worse than the one I have equipped.

The search continues....

Found an upgrade last night! :D

Delighted..... new pants.
    +14 dex...

sigh...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

got my name immortalised in season hc :) #691 in hc GRifts on my barb.. shame really because all i was missing was one more unity to be able to do 30+ safely

Ah well, i have hc paragon up to 500 now and have a whopping amount of gold, gems, gear for when toons die, levelling gear, legendary gems, more legendary gems for when toons die and a few hellfire pieces of crap that i'll never use beyond levelling :D

• Advertisement

got my name immortalised in season hc :) #691 in hc GRifts on my barb.. shame really because all i was missing was one more unity to be able to do 30+ safely

Ah well, i have hc paragon up to 500 now and have a whopping amount of gold, gems, gear for when toons die, levelling gear, legendary gems, more legendary gems for when toons die and a few hellfire pieces of crap that i'll never use beyond levelling :D

Fair play. Now to surpass in season 2.

Don't think I have the constitution to roll a HC toon.

Advertisement