Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Well, if the cravings ever get too much, there's always the Ultimate Evil editions on PS4/XB1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Yeah made it to lvl 70 paragon 1 on hardcore with a crusader.Had it hard with elites with wallers and arcane...a few close shaves :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Yeah, I think a burnout is a bit of an understatement :p

Played more than everyone here combined I reckon!

Glad I sold my PC and have no way to play... But I still get the urge every now and then!

D3 free for 6 months.
    Smoke free for 2 months.

Yet I want D3 more than a smoke......

YOU SOLD YOUR PC??? That's a disaster dude!! Why? Who's going to tell me what to do in D3 now?? haha

Haven't actually got on to this patch, not much seems that interesting. Is there any highlights that could get me back?

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Haven't actually got on to this patch, not much seems that interesting. Is there any highlights that could get me back?

ANCIENT LEGENDARYS.

That is all.

New Goblin types.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Dr. Mantis Toboggan

I finished the Reaper of Souls on Expert on PS4. Sort of flew through it. I started on hard but that was way too easy, so moved to expert and still thought I was a bit overpowered. Twas a bit disappointing because D2 was a lot tougher.

Any point in running through it in master or torment level? Will it just be more of the same?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Well, it'll be harder, and since your complaints seem to be that it's too easy - this could well be a good thing.

It's still the same game though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

I finished the Reaper of Souls on Expert on PS4. Sort of flew through it. I started on hard but that was way too easy, so moved to expert and still thought I was a bit overpowered. Twas a bit disappointing because D2 was a lot tougher.

Any point in running through it in master or torment level? Will it just be more of the same?

You've finished story mode but there is still adventure mode. The game really opens up in adventure mode and you can keep leveling your character through paragon points once you get past lvl70. Paragon points earned can also be applied to any alternate characters you may have,helping you to either up the games difficulty in story mode or blast through it to get an alternate character to lvl 70.

Can do bounties in the story area map to retrieve rift shards which can the be used in town at the obelisk to open rifts. These are randomly generated dungeons that on the higher difficulties should have better loot. If you found the main game to easy stick it on torment for the rifts and see how you get on.

There is also crafting,getting plans for unique sets of armour and the mats to craft them can be tough but well worth it.

I find adventure mode much better,while i played through and listened to the story once that was enough. The story is very weak imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

Torment 1 is the Diablo equivalent of Normal
    Expert is Easy mode
    Anything less than expert is Small Child Mode

Thanks lads, I'll give the adventure mode a go and up the difficulty as much as i can.

What's the etiquette with dropping sh1t back at the base after doing a bounty run on adventure? The dude i was doing it with dropped a load of good stuff back at the stash after we killed the boss. I'd only rubbish!

• Advertisement

What's the etiquette with dropping sh1t back at the base after doing a bounty run on adventure? The dude i was doing it with dropped a load of good stuff back at the stash after we killed the boss. I'd only rubbish!

For me, if it's an upgrade for the char Your using at the time, Take it. If it's for another char, ask in chat first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Keep your own good stuff. Salvage all your own junk. Pick up all his stuff and keep/salvage that too.

If he asks what did you get, just tell him you got a load of crap and that RNG hates you.

few people here will confirm that I share nothing! :p

Keep your own good stuff. Salvage all your own junk. Pick up all his stuff and keep/salvage that too.

If he asks what did you get, just tell him you got a load of crap and that RNG hates you.

few people here will confirm that I share nothing! :p

Thats just naughty :p

Thats just naughty :p

That's how you become wealthy in games like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

If they drop it,its there to be taken. Usually wouldnt bother though. Found myself scraping/selling 99% of everything i pick up at this stage anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

You'll end up scrapping legendaries when you have almost-top level gear and you're looking for the really good stuff

and then when you need to craft stuff, and you realise it's going to take a few thousand crafts to get that perfect item, you then end up picking up everything and wishing you had been doing it all along..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Having fun with this again, decided to get back into it with the new patch. Cleared a grift 44 tonight on my sader but still looking for that damn furnace!!

Does anyone know if there are any more expansions with a new character planned?

Just started a witch doctor..great craic fecking jars of spiders about the place,have always just used barbs and crusaders for some reason.

Does anyone know if there are any more expansions with a new character planned?

Just started a witch doctor..great craic fecking jars of spiders about the place,have always just used barbs and crusaders for some reason.

They haven't mentioned anything about new patches or the likes, but, I'm sure they will release one, with a new character.

• Advertisement

Ughhhh guess what i installed last night.....

Welcome back to Tristram Nephalem

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

"Sweet 16 Pony Island adventure: Return of the wicked Witch Ultimate edition" ?

royalmarine#2579.

Will be online tonight about 6 or 7 ish :)

out of curiosity how many hours have you all put in to d3?

Im at 600+ , with 275 as a barbarian.Still can only manage torment 1 lol.Dont think I have the crafting down yet :P

Ugh think I've spent about 2,000 hours if not more...
    And that doesn't include time on the Auction house or chatting..

Ugh think I've spent about 2,000 hours if not more...
    And that doesn't include time on the Auction house or chatting..

Jaysus :eek:, no wonder you sold your pc :D

Regretting it now, as I'm going to be playing on an iMac later....

as I'm going to be playing on an iMac later....
    4f84ab403d212.png

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Regretting it now, as I'm going to be playing on an iMac later....

hahahahahahahaha that is all.

Advertisement