Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet, another one sided Apartheid opinion (girls inside)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

I used to meet Nadav once a year. don't mind.
    With Tzviran I have had a personal problem that wasn't related to you.

With Oron I had something too that wasn't related to you. I don't mind if you met for a drink.

But, I have other friends with whom I meet on daily and weekly bases. Why are you so concerned about it?

Seems like you have a long history of 'personal problems' with people who were once your only friends- it's sad, really.

The_Israeli, I actually pity you. Life is going by, your little sister's getting married when you've never even been in a serious relationship (or *any* relationship since apparently I don't count :P)-- everyone's moving on yet here you are on an Irish forum trying to peddle propaganda for people who really couldn't give a shit. All you want is attention, and it's rather silly of me to even give you even that much. This is the last time I will comment on anything you say, but if you have any brain in your head you'll grow up already and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

This is now officially an agony-aunt column.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

.....I thought I heard plates smashing......

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭The Israeli

siuin, seems that you are not updated, but ok.

btw, do you have friends that aren't from Israel?

Don't pitty me. My life is good.
    Take care for yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

This thread is further proof that Israel is trolling the world.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I will die a happy man if the forum MOD locks this with thread with this .

Please please please.

And yet, you post 4 videos on the Irish forum, and it becomes a mega hit.
    You know that you like it.

Isreal stars on this forum about once / twice a month.
    And there is the Politics forum.

I'm writing here about Israel because it's popular. If nobody didn't care, I wouldn't be doing that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

I'm writing here about Israel because it's popular. If nobody didn't care, I wouldn't be doing that.

You seem to have a thing with really craving negative attention. Which might explain the last few pages of comedy gold.

You seem to have a thing with really craving negative attention. Which might explain the last few pages of comedy gold.

And you say you weren't preditermind before the comedy?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

Wish I could shake your hand.

• Advertisement

I'm sorry, but these sentences make no sense to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Andy!! wrote: »
    Wish I could shake your hand.

How? Have you seen here other Israelis besides me?
    One example, is not a proof. :)

ejmaztec wrote: »

I prefer Irish music :) but this is great too

How? Have you seen here other Israelis besides me?
    One example, is not a proof. :)

So you admit you're trolling? Great! Glad you've cleared that up. We can all move on with our lives then, yes?

So you admit you're trolling? Great! Glad you've cleared that up. We can all move on with our lives then, yes?

I'm not holding you up.
    I didn't admit in anything. Supposedly I'm trolling Ireland (what the hell does it mean, to be trolling Ireland? ), it's still not a proof to what you have said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I'm not holding you up.
    I didn't admit in anything. Supposedly I'm trolling Ireland (what the hell does it mean, to be trolling Ireland? ), it's still not a proof to what you have said.

Take no lip offof him. Commandeer most of the rooms in his house, and if anyone gives you any shite, say god sent ye.

I'm not holding you up.

I actually said Israel is trolling the world.

Nodin wrote: »
    Take no lip offof him. Commandeer most of the rooms in his house, and if anyone gives you any shite, say god sent ye.

Nodin, I'm not religious.
    We've been talking for ages about Politics. Tell something about yourself.

I actually said Israel is trolling the world.

If Israel was trolling the world it would be trolling Ireland too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

tCp90.gif

Siuin wrote: »
    tCp90.gif

siuin, you are not the one who is eating popcorn, you are a part of the movie.

If Israel was trolling the world it would be trolling Ireland too.

So you admit Israel is trolling the world? Well, it's all coming out now, isn't it?!

Nodin, I'm not religious.
    We've been talking for ages about Politics. Tell something about yourself.

Yeah, Nodin. Tell us something about yourself. Do you prefer long walks on the beach with stimulating and attractive company, or nights in beside the fire with a good book?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

The Israeli my friend, what is the latest goings on in Israel? I hope your country is prospering and doing well.

KeithAFC wrote: »
    The Israeli my friend, what is the latest goings on in Israel? I hope your country is prospering and doing well.

KeithAFC my friend, we are all well :)

KeithAFC wrote: »

LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

These vids do their job, and they are contributing. They aren't just images. If you watched it, you know.

I always put myself on both sides. I often describe the Palestinian pain and suffer, but what can I do that I don't want to deteriorate my countries security..
    We should talk all the time, despite of how impossible peace sounds.
    We should teach soldiers how to treat palestinian citizens in a better way.
    We shouldn't do stupid things like withholding the Palestinian tax money like it was done during this month.

We should protect our borders and not compromise before terror.
    A future agreament should be final and bring the conflict to an end. Both parties will have to give up on important things to them. Not just one.
    Right now however, I don't think that the people from both sides are ready to end this conflict. Too many palestinians want to destroy Israel, and many of them hold key positions, and there are many Israelis that believe in "the complete" Israel and are ready to suffer for it, though if a permanent and real aggreament will be in sight, they will move.

I would agree with all of this, however the key issue you're leaving out is settlements. They are absolutely barbaric and unacceptable by any modern standards, and a complete freeze (including East Jerusalem) at the very least is essential.

You simply cannot make someone homeless so you can bulldoze their house and give the land to someone else to build on. It's barbaric, it's wrong, it's counter productive, and it's completely unjustified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

KeithAFC my friend, we are all well :)
    Good to hear. :)

So you admit Israel is trolling the world? Well, it's all coming out now, isn't it?!
    If.. Iffff IF! :)

Yeah, Nodin. Tell us something about yourself. Do you prefer long walks on the beach with stimulating and attractive company, or nights in beside the fire with a good book?
    [/quote]
    I always imagine nodin drinking coffee with an open paper, and reading about world news.

• Advertisement

If.. Iffff IF! :)

Ah, 'If' by Rudyard Kipling. One of my favourite poems, I must say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement