Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet, another one sided Apartheid opinion (girls inside)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

This will end well. Especially after those lovely females.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭The Israeli

A post full of lovely females is always a good post :)

I don't know how it will end, but I know how it has started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Do you get paid for this?

nope, but if to count all the hours I spent posting here, it could be quite a sum.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Can we pay you to stop?

• Advertisement

yes you can!

You know how they say - if only I got a euro from each person on boards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I don't intend it to be a long post, and you can find many counter videos too, but I still want to post these.

Let's start with a beautiful girl, because it never hurts to start with a beautiful girl -

The term "apartheid state" refers to the occupied territories - legally not even part of Israel under Israeli law, but run as such. There is a two tier justice system, a two tier infrastructure, all of which is well documented by various NGO's.

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2010/12/19/separate-and-unequal-0

(under "Military Justice System")
    http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/israel-occupied-palestinian-territories/report-2010

http://www.yesh-din.org/cat.asp?catid=5

http://www.btselem.org/list_of_topics

I don't really know what you're trying to acheive with this thread. Given the weight of evidence, silence or an apology on the subject would be the best policy.

I love the smell of propaganda in the morning.

I just know that the regular person that hears "The Israeli apartheid" thinks of South Africa, and that what remains in his mind.

I wanted to approuch this matter from that angle.
    You can find evidances that will support you, and I can find evidances that will support me. We know each other not from yesterday.

These videos show some normality (as I know it from my daily life).
    Wanted to share it with others, the way I haven't done before. I won't be going too much into details, as it only interests me, you and a few others and we have done it many times before.

btw, this territory (west bank) doesn't belong to any state - legally speaking, so it can't be truly concidered as "occupied". (I think it should be Palestinian in the end, of course, as they deserve to have a state).

Apology is requested from both sides.

I love the smell of propaganda in the morning.

Chuck Stone, this is for you:

• Advertisement

Chuck Stone, this is for you:

The Israeli this is for you:

I just know that the regular person that hears "The Israeli apartheid" thinks of South Africa, and that what remains in his mind.

I wanted to approuch this matter from that angle.
    You can find evidances that will support you, and I can find evidances that will support me. .

No, you won't. You'll get a few youtube videos featuring members of the IDF, I'll get the UN, Amnesty etc. Theres no parity, no equivlance, nothing.
    These videos show some normality (as I know it from my daily life).
    Wanted to share it with others, the way I haven't done before. I won't be going too much into details, as it only interests me, you and a few others and we have done it many times before. .

Self serving cockolgy and apologia from an occupying power, with the 'pretty wimminz' put up front. Like drawing flowers on a baton.

What next? Ranks of sexy IDF women performing athletics while grateful Palestinians doff their caps?
    btw, this territory (............sides.

It's occupied territory thats being colonised by the occupying power, as adjudged by the majority of international legal opinion. That pseudo-legal bollocks might fly in fromt of an audience of fellow travellers, but its really only good for derision on a forum such as this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Yo dawg, I heard you like youtube videos. So they made a thread for your youtube videos so you can watch youtube videos while posting youtube videos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

I just can't understand why the Israelis and Palestinians don't join forces to harvest the melange together, instead of always competing over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Apology is requested from both sides.

I'm sorry your country is run and populated by such unmitigated shitheads.

Is that better?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

The OP must have been so concerned with being late for the last Israel/Gaza thread, he was determined to get in early for the next one.

I'm sorry your country is run and populated by such unmitigated shitheads.

In fairness there are lots of Israelis who are against the settlers (colonizers) and who have no great love of Netenyahu and Liberman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Not everyone buys into the Palestine propaganda The Israeli. Israel is a beautiful country and a fair country. Sadly you are having to deal with many different sorts of propaganda from anti Jewish propaganda from countries like Iran to propaganda from Irish Republicanism.

But we Ulster Loyalists are supporting your cause.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

In fairness there are lots of Israelis who are against the settlers (colonizers) and who have no great love of Netenyahu and Liberman.

Well I didn't say "exclusively populated by" there are always relatively sane people.

KeithAFC wrote: »

I rest my case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

I think Bishop Tutu statement on this matter is informative:

Tutu condemns Israeli 'apartheid'

I think a man who actually lived under Apartheid knows what he is talking about. I am sure if boards was around during the South African Apartheid regime, we would have people making sickening excuses for that regime as well.

Also, I should point out that the Israeli government apprently doesn't like American Jews a whole lot either:

Israel expat campaign angers Jewish-Americans

Seems to me that the rot of racism is rather prevalent among Israeli's politicans.

Not everyone buys into the Palestine propaganda The Israeli. Israel is a beautiful country and a fair country. Sadly you are having to deal with many different sorts of propaganda from anti Jewish propaganda from countries like Iran to propaganda from Irish Republicanism.

You don't buy into Palestinian propaganda, and I don't buy into propaganda from the Israelis, Palestinians, Ulster loyalists, or anyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

ejmaztec wrote: »
    You don't buy into Palestinian propaganda, and I don't buy into propaganda from the Israelis, Palestinians, Ulster loyalists, or anyone else.
    Sadly many people do. The videos our good Israeli friend has posted would show that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

When you're accused of being a cruel, oppressive, land stealing and apartheid regime, support from Ulster Unionists must go down a treat.

Fuhrer wrote: »
    When you're accused of being a cruel, oppressive, land stealing and apartheid regime, support from Ulster Unionists must go down a treat.

I would hazard a guess that a lot of Ulster Unionists would not support the actions of the state of Israel.

Don't believe the troll hype.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Fuhrer wrote: »

heil Fuhrer :p

*sniggers*, sorry, carry on, just funny was all, im pretty sure it was an unintentional irony... :o

Sadly many people do. The videos our good my Israeli friend has posted would show that, in my opinion.

fyp

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yes, yes, yes with a few pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

I think in the interest of fairness -

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

I'm so bored of these threads. It's like a broken radio, but then again if you bring up Israel in a negative light, they'll be all over you asking why you're singling them out *sigh*

:rolleyes:
    Not everyone is a sectarian bigot, either. Your posts actually make me cringe. The only reason you identify with Israel is because you too support a colonial power which has mistreated their minorities. Now there's something to bond over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement