Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet, another one sided Apartheid opinion (girls inside)

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭The Israeli

I would agree with all of this, however the key issue you're leaving out is settlements. They are absolutely barbaric and unacceptable by any modern standards, and a complete freeze (including East Jerusalem) at the very least is essential.

You simply cannot make someone homeless so you can bulldoze their house and give the land to someone else to build on. It's barbaric, it's wrong, it's counter productive, and it's completely unjustified.

I'll start by saying that basically I object to settlments.

"You simply cannot make someone homeless so you can bulldoze their house and give the land to someone else to build on.."

You are right, but that's not the case.
    It's hard for me to believe that we bulldoze legal arabic houses and build on it. Do you have a source that says that we do that?

The last 20 years have proven that if we leave land without agreements we take fire. How stupid we must be to do this mistake over and over again?
    I'm 100% for leaving lands after agreeing on a permanent peace.
    It won't come while Hamas and parts of Fatah think that Israel shouldn't exist.

Ah, 'If' by Rudyard Kipling. One of my favourite poems, I must say.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I'll start by saying that basically I object to settlments.

"You simply cannot make someone homeless so you can bulldoze their house and give the land to someone else to build on.."

You are right, but that's not the case.
    It's hard for me to believe that we bulldoze legal arabic houses and build on it. Do you have a source that says that we do that?

The last 20 years have proven that if we leave land without agreements we take fire. How stupid we must be to do this mistake over and over again?
    I'm 100% for leaving lands after agreeing on a permanent peace.
    It won't come while Hamas and parts of Fatah think that Israel shouldn't exist.

This is Israel's answer

ejmaztec wrote: »

It's an adviced book for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It's an adviced book for everyone.

People are supposed to read it and not just stick it on a shelf.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

How? Have you seen here other Israelis besides me?
    One example, is not a proof. :)

What makes you think I am forming my opinion on your moronic trolling? My opinion has been formed by years of watching documentaries, the news, reading the paper, and reading stuff on the web.

ejmaztec wrote: »
    People are supposed to read it and not just stick it on a shelf.

I read. It's not always easy to follow it, as it sometimes contradicts with the human nature, but I try when I remember, because I know that he is right in his book. I see it in daily life.

Do you manage to apply all the principles of the book on yourself?

Andy!! wrote: »
    What makes you think I am forming my opinion on your moronic trolling? My opinion has been formed by years of watching documentaries, the news, reading the paper, and reading stuff on the web.

no comment, because if you start your sentence with words like "moronic trolling" you don't deserve a serious answer.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement