Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet, another one sided Apartheid opinion (girls inside)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Zebra3 wrote: »
    And the ethnic cleansing and lebensraum policy continues.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/dec/05/israel-forcibly-remove-bedouin-west-bank

Despite facts like the above, there are still people who will deny that Apartheid exists in the occupied territories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

People should really forget about a return to the 1967 borders.

That is not going to happen.

yep, peace is truly off the table by their own doing, yet we should be blaming the pallys.... funny old world.. except for war and diseases..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Zebra3 wrote: »
    And the ethnic cleansing and lebensraum policy continues.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/dec/05/israel-forcibly-remove-bedouin-west-bank

That's really sad :(
    I was working as an aupair in the north of Israel where there was a huge Bedouin community (got a bit of a fright one day bringing the baby out on a walk and I heard baa-ing coming from behind the bushes :P) Many, many goats! Whenever you'd meet them, they'd always have a big smile and say 'yom tov!' (basically 'have a good day' in Hebrew). There was one epic old lady who I'd meet all the time and she'd be wearing a New Yorkers baseball hat on top of her hijab and had gold teeth :P legend!! I always thought they'd such peaceful lives- everything revolves around their mosque and there seemed to be a constant call to prayer in the distance. Just really simple living, but something really warm about it. They're renowned for their hospitality, and even if they didn't speak English the women had me over for tea numerous times.
    It makes me sick to think that this is how they're being treated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

One is about an Israeli arab girl that likes Israel on a non Israeli channel.

IBA = Israel state boadcaster

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Time for the boards.ie problem solver to step in.

I met a girl last year. She was an Irish Catholic, but I convinced her to convert to Judaism.
    Her conversion in now complete.
    I will now impregnate her.
    As soon as she gives birth to my child, we will all be granted Israeli citizenship, because that child will be borne of a Jewish mother. That's automatic citizenship in Israel.

I applied for citizenship a few years back, but my Mother was Catholic, so I was denied.

This is a huge problem.
    Jewish people have had huge communities all over the world for the past 5,000 years, but are unwilling to take in non-Jewish people to the country they call their own.

It would be easy to call me an anti-semite here. Go ahead and do it. It won't change my views.

Anyway, here's the final solution:
    Israel needs to stop usurping Palestinian land and cease granting citizenship to people based on the religion of their Mothers'.
    Israel also needs to lift the blockade on Gaza, and stop treating the Palestinians are second class citizens.

Problem Solved!

Wait...
    No. Sorry. Even I can't get through to religious bigots, and I'm ****ing awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Eramen

KeithAFC wrote: »
    A lot of people here in the UK and the ROI just believe the Palestine propaganda. A society problem admittedly and it is a shame.

A lot of people here in the UK and the ROI just believe the Palestine propaganda. A society problem admittedly and it is a shame.

I agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Terry wrote: »
    Time for the boards.ie problem solver to step in.

I met a girl last year. She was an Irish Catholic, but I convinced her to convert to Judaism.
    Her conversion in now complete.
    I will now impregnate her.
    As soon as she gives birth to my child, we will all be granted Israeli citizenship, because that child will be borne of a Jewish mother. That's automatic citizenship in Israel.

I applied for citizenship a few years back, but my Mother was Catholic, so I was denied.

This is a huge problem.
    Jewish people have had huge communities all over the world for the past
    5,000 years, but are unwilling to take in non-Jewish people to the country they call their own.

It would be easy to call me an anti-semite here. Go ahead and do it. It won't change my views.

Anyway, here's the final solution:
    Israel needs to stop usurping Palestinian land and cease granting citizenship to people based on the religion of their Mothers'.
    Israel also needs to lift the blockade on Gaza, and stop treating the Palestinians are second class citizens.

Problem Solved!

Wait...
    No. Sorry. Even I can't get through to religious bigots, and I'm ****ing awesome.
    Bad choice of words man!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

Cool story bro. Id ride the second one. Can I has some?

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Haelium

http://www.thejidf.org/

"The Israeli" is clearly a member. Whenever you see them starting to post attractive soldiers you can tell it's a JIDF spammer.

Simple fact is that most young women are somewhat attractive, they use the fact that they have young women in their military to garner support from young males who support anything advertised with tits.

"The Israeli" is clearly a member. Whenever you see them starting to post attractive soldiers you can tell it's a JIDF spammer.

Simple fact is that most young women are somewhat attractive, they use the fact that they have young women in their military to garner support from young males who support anything advertised with tits.

Tbh he isn't even terribly patriotic in person, he's just doing this because we dated briefly and now he forum stalks me because I blocked him on every social networking site known to man. Right after he was banned, he messaged me to say that "they haven't blocked me from other sections! I'm going to keep going" - ie "don't think you've gotten rid of me yet!" When I knew him, he never expressed any form of interest in this stuff, other than that he happened to live there since he was a kid and that was about it. In fact, he was often critical of the country.

As for them using attractive women- yep, it's a very cheap ploy. Israeli women are nice, but I would argue that they're no more attractive than European women. A lot of the women I worked alongside were very short with frizzy hair and fat tits, so go figure. It's a lot easier to get a guy to come to live in Israel and join the army if you can convince him that the ladies all look like Bar Rafaeli

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭The Israeli

Hey, it's hard to refer to all that has been said at once.

White phosphorus - commented on that a few months ago -
    Yes, that was a great mistake. Used only in one occasion, when lighting bomb was fired too low against regulations - 2-3 were injured.
    It has never occurred again since then, as I know.

Again - the blockade on Gaza is legal and essential to the security of Israel as it limits the amount of rockets and other weapons that could be fired on the Israeli cities.

The use of girls was made with humor, but they all talked to the point. It wasn't just a mere flesh.

I don't belong to any group.
    I have never "dated" siuin, but was interested a lot in her for a long time.
    This is my post which has no relation to her. I'm not trolling or stalking her. If anything, it's the other way around at the moment (this post at least).

I sent you PM to apologize for mentioning your name. Not more.

siuin, when I mentioned the soldiers in the army and told that they weren't Jews in a weak voice, was because it wasn't appropriate to gossip about their religion when they hear it. It is like that everywhere.

I have become more interested in politics since your story in the IDF was published here. I knew about politics before, but I know now much more.
    Right now, it has nothing to do with you, though you like to feel important.

It's not for here, but I have my private life that doesn't involve you anymore, so just drop it.

I'm SORRRY for the suffer of the Palestinians, but it's not only ISRAELI fault. WE HAVE a share in their suffer, but not an EXCLUSIVE part.

Only time and small steps made by Israel and the Palestinians will build trust over time and bring peace to the region.

Fast steps bring terror - 94-97, 2000-2004, 2005-2006.
    Stillness brings quiet. How weird.. But, peace is still essential, and it takes time.

I don't belong to any group.
    I have never "dated" siuin, but was interested a lot in her for a long time.
    This is my post which has no relation to her. I'm not trolling or stalking her. If anything, it's the other way around at the moment (this post at least).

I sent you PM to apologize for mentioning your name. Not more.

siuin, when I mentioned the soldiers in the army and told that they weren't Jews in a weak voice, was because it wasn't appropriate to gossip about their religion when they hear it. It is like that everywhere.

I have become more interested in politics since your story in the IDF was published here. I knew about politics before, but I know now much more.
    Right now, it has nothing to do with you, though you like to feel important.

It's not for here, but I have my private life that doesn't involve you anymore, so just drop it.
    LOL good one Israeli- you didn't 'date' me, I just lived with you. But hey, if you're happy to avoid it, so am I-- it's an embarrassment for me to be associated with you.

That was an apology for mentioning my name? Gee, looked MUCH more like a threat to me.

If the soldiers' religion didn't matter, why did you say it to begin with? You felt it was a pretty important fact. Also, I thought you said earlier that people didn't know what religion everyone was in the army? Ahh contradictions, contradictions

Funny how you decide to 'become interested in politics' the minute I gave you the heave-ho. Also interesting how you're not spamming any other forums other than the one you know ex is on. Pity you weren't able to become *informed* in politics.

weren't you in a relationship with that American guy at that time?
    How can you be in a relationship with 2 guys at once.
    Or you were dating us both at the same time, but you were his gf de fucto but dating me too. :)

Anyway, you aren't an embaracment to me, and I think that for our mutual sake we shouldn't embarace us both by describing these things in public anymore.

A threat to you? ridicules.

They were my army friends. Of course I knew about some parts of their lives.

You were a part of my decision to write about politics. People influence on each other. What's the big deal. After Hours is the main forum here, I think. I write here not because of you.
    If I wanted to post in every forum you write I could, but I'm not doing that. I'm not spamming. I write long messages with content. It's not called "spam".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

I'm hitting every alert button that exists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Snakeblood wrote: »

Personally I'm screen capping for posterity.
    This went from just kind of retarded to full on carcrash, and it's fucking magnificent.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,258 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Snakeblood wrote: »

spoilsport!

weren't you in a relationship with that American guy at that time?
    How can you be in a relationship with 2 guys at once.
    Or you were dating us both at the same time, but you were his gf de fucto but dating me too. :)

Anyway, you aren't an embaracment to me, and I think that for our mutual sake we shouldn't embarace us both by describing these things in public anymore.

A threat to you? ridicules.

They were my army friends. Of course I knew about some parts of their lives.

You were a part of my decision to write about politics. People influence on each other. What's the big deal. After Hours is the main forum here, I think. I write here not because of you.
    If I wanted to post in every forum you write I could, but I'm not doing that. I'm not spamming. I write long messages with content. It's not called "spam".

Awhhh, someone has a short memory- even had me on your little facebook profile for 'in a relationship with'-- cute!
    'de fucto'? 'ridicules'? 'embaracment'? 'embarace'? good thing I got someone educated these days :rolleyes:
    After Hours is the 'jokey chit chat forum' - if you want to write something serious about politics (if anything you discuss could ever be described as 'serious') then it's the politics forum.
    How interesting that you don't post on Israeli forums, or in fact ANY other forums about politics for that matter other than this one. Blatant attention seeking is blatant, my dear. Time for you to grow up- you're nearly 30 years old, it's about time you started acting like it and move on and concentrate on your life in ISRAEL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Oh, I thought 'de fucto' was some sort of pun

Namlub wrote: »
    Oh, I thought 'de fucto' was some sort of pun

To be fair, I had to read that one twice to realise what he was even trying to say.

Well, since we're airing our laundry.
    You know your friend Oron?
    Had him too.

Israel is all I'm writing about. :)

At that time you were "in a relashionship" with that guy on facebook.
    and in real life....

What you are talking about happened about 8 months earlier, and was just words on facebook and skype, if you remember, and it we never really dated.

I like this chit chat forum. Letting a wider circle of people know Israelis better is my main goal in this thread. I don't say people like me or Israelis here. Knowing a bit better good enough.

• Advertisement

funny how you refuse to talk 1 on 1, but when a few thousands read it - no problem heh.

Israel is all I'm writing about. :)

At that time you were "in a relashionship" with that guy on facebook.
    and in real life....

What you are talking about happened about 8 months earlier, and was just words on facebook and skype, if you remember, and it we never really dated.

I like this chit chat forum. Letting a wider circle of people know Israelis better is my main goal in this thread. I don't say people like me or Israelis here. Knowing a bit better good enough.

Good luck with your propaganda, judging by all the negative responses you've been getting and all the people basically laughing at what you're saying, you're getting lots of new friends! :) Particularly important since I appear to have taken all your other ones- oh noes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

You're not giving a good account of Israelis. In fact, you're not giving a good account of yourself.

No matter, at least keithAFC will love you unconditionally.

You see, you ignored of what I had written.

Who have you taken?

funny how you refuse to talk 1 on 1, but when a few thousands read it - no problem heh.
    That's because your whining one on one is simply embarrassing, usually just you trying to get my attention and wanting to start chatting 'like we used to' - frankly, I could do without it. If you have something to say, I'm sure you won't mind saying it in public

You see, you ignored of what I had written.

Who have you taken?

Nadav and Tzviran. Met Oron in Israel last summer for a drink in Aroma, too, actually :) He probably didn't mention this, though.

Siuin wrote: »
    That's because your whining one on one is simply embarrassing, usually just you trying to get my attention and wanting to start chatting 'like we used to' - frankly, I could do without it. If you have something to say, I'm sure you won't mind saying it in public

yes, yes...
    Frankly, it's you who is bringing it up. I'm already doing very well without it.

Siuin wrote: »
    Nadav and Tzviran. Met Oron in Israel last summer for a drink in Aroma, too, actually :) He probably didn't mention this, though.

I used to meet Nadav once a year. don't mind.
    With Tzviran I have had a personal problem that wasn't related to you.

With Oron I had something too that wasn't related to you. I don't mind if you met for a drink.

But, I have other friends with whom I meet on daily and weekly bases. Why are you so concerned about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Actually, I don't want to be in the middle of this. I can't help feeling that all of boards is watching while they wait for their popcorn to pop once every 2 - 3 seconds.

Best of luck you ye.

*gets popcorn*

• Advertisement

Actually, I don't want to be in the middle of this. I can't help feeling that all of boards is watching while they wait for their popcorn to pop once every 2 - 3 seconds.

Best of luck you ye.

*gets popcorn*

It's just the tip of the iceberg..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement