Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet, another one sided Apartheid opinion (girls inside)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Let's not forget Irish womens too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

...of course, they ALL have lovely bottoms :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Siuin wrote: »
    ...of course, they ALL have lovely bottoms :)

In the Middle-East they just have arses.

The OP seems to have sh1t in the toilet and forgotten to flush when he took off.

ejmaztec wrote: »
    In the Middle-East they just have arses.

And in Israel they have תחתים :)
    "היי היי מאמי! יווו איזה תחת חמוד!!"
    Friendly peeps!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Nodin wrote: »
    I rest my case.

Thats rich coming from a Sinn Fein/IRA supporter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

I'm so bored of these threads. It's like a broken radio, but then again if you bring up Israel in a negative light, they'll be all over you asking why you're singling them out *sigh*

:rolleyes:
    Not everyone is a sectarian bigot, either. Your posts actually make me cringe. The only reason you identify with Israel is because you too support a colonial power which has mistreated their minorities. Now there's something to bond over.
    I think the OP had a good point about propaganda. I only agreed with it.

KeithAFC wrote: »
    I think the OP had a good point about propaganda. I only agreed with it.

What was his point about propaganda? That he can do it too? You'd lick the dirt off his boots if he said it came from Israel ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

And in Israel they have תחתים :)
    And in Israel they have... onion?

biko wrote: »
    And in Israel they have... onion?

They're always in a bit of a pickle.

• Advertisement

What was his point about propaganda? That he can do it too? You'd lick the dirt off his boots if he said it came from Israel ffs
    That the Palestine propaganda isn't as true as some people think.

ditto Israeli propaganda.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

Hang on here, are you saying that propaganda isn't always truthful?

Fuhrer wrote: »
    Hang on here, are you saying that propaganda isn't always truthful?
    A lot of people here in the UK and the ROI just believe the Palestine propaganda. A society problem admittedly and it is a shame.

Well no shit Sherlock, you'll find this extends to Israeli hasbara too
    And FYI I wouldn't call having a conscience a 'society problem'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Did anyone see the videos the Israeli government released warning "good israelis" not to marry American Jews?

not jewish enough!

true story, only happened this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

RichieC wrote: »
    Did anyone see the videos the Israeli government released warning "good israelis" not to marry American Jews?

not jewish enough!

It's actually the second time that happened.
    http://www.omaha.com/article/20090909/AP15/309099936
    Ye'd wonder why they thought "it'll work now" a scant two years later

not jewish enough!

Yeeeeep!
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4156173,00.html

I wonder what they'd think of one of their countrymen having a relationship with an Irish shiksa :P

not jewish enough!

They're not too fussy on the military aid side though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

or one of bin ladens relatives

yes safran isn't israeli, but it's still a funny series

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭The Israeli

Can anyone tell me what was so bad with the videos I posted?

One is about an Israeli arab girl that likes Israel on a non Israeli channel.

The second is about Israel not being an apartheid state (let's say at least that it's not the South Afrian apartheid).
    The only descrimination Israeli arabs suffer from is the opportunity to buy Jewish lands. I agree that some Jewish Israelis don't like arabs. But it works the other way as well.
    The Israeli universities are packed with arab students. For them to get accepted to studies is actually easier. That's why the Tel avivian university medical course consists of about 80% arabs.
    We have many arab layers, judges and so on.
    In short there is no south african apartheid here. That's what I wanted to say.

The third - well, it is not related but I thought it's cool.

The fourth - wanted to show the attractive sides of Israel, and present some of the people that make IDF.

I have never meant it to be a serious discussion, Nodin. I have spend dozens of hours on that in previous posts. There
    is time for that, and the is time for this.

Siuin, you never miss a thread about Israel, and happily talk about. You ain't tired a sh** ;P Go post something on the 'Israel in Ireland' facebook page..

ejmaztec is on something for sure.. chill

KeithAFC, thanks for your posts. Today we aren't a lot over here :)

To all my other good friends over here - hi from Israel!!

The problem with the videos you posted is that there's *very* selective and don't show the whole picture at all.

Awh, looks like the_Israeli is just sad he can't stalk me on facebook anymore. Very sad. If you actually did have *real* friends (ie not the imaginary people who are apparently your buddies in Ireland) you wouldn't be wasting your time posting these bullshit videos to begin with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=75829787&postcount=8

The second is about Israel not being an apartheid state (let's say at least that it's not the South Afrian apartheid).
    The only descrimination Israeli arabs suffer from is the opportunity to buy Jewish lands. I agree that some Jewish Israelis don't like arabs. But it works the other way as well.
    The Israeli universities are packed with arab students. For them to get accepted to studies is actually easier. That's why the Tel avivian university medical course consists of about 80% arabs.
    In short there is no south african apartheid here. ............

...in Israel proper. There its just racism/sectarianism. However in the territories occupied, governed and being colonised by Israel yes, it is essentially 'south African Apartheid' or as close an approximation as makes no difference.
    I have never meant it to be a serious discussion, Nodin.............

Ooooo. Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt the happy-clappy criticism-free thread there. Terribly sorry. Won't happen again. Do continue. What's next? 'Sexy Settlers'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

Which side to take? Decisions decisions. Israel have supermodels in their army but Palestine have great chicken.

No, I am not that sad.. But I like this place.
    I like the Irish culture and humor.

The videos are selective. I stated that, and still, they attract attention, and that's all I wanted, actually. I know that most of the people don't view beyond the first page, and they are meant for the average guys who aren't world politics maniacs.

I presented Israel in a light that the majority of the people can relate to, and didn't go into politics, actually. All the Israeli opposers who are writing here help this thread to remain high in After hours. Thank you for that.

The third - well, it is not related but I thought it's cool.

The fourth - wanted to show the attractive sides of Israel, and present some of the people that make IDF.

I have never meant it to be a serious discussion, Nodin. I have spend dozens of hours on that in previous posts. There
    is time for that, and the is time for this.

Siuin, you never miss a thread about Israel, and happily talk about. You ain't tired a sh** ;P Go post something on the 'Israel in Ireland' facebook page..

ejmaztec is on something for sure.. chill

KeithAFC, thanks for your posts. Today we aren't a lot over here :)

To all my other good friends over here - hi from Israel!!

I've got a propaganda bullsh1t allergy.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭donutface

Sounds exactly like South African Apartheid to me. Black South Africans were amongst the richest and highest educated (black) people in all of the continent of Africa. Not a single new university has been built in South Africa post apartheid ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

I preferred Israel pre-1948.

No (name), I am not that sad.. But I like this place.
    I like the Irish culture and humor.
    Doesn't make us your friends :) Of course, Keith will gladly have you often at his hall/house. If you visit during July he might even take you out to see a parade :)
    You didn't go into politics? Hello? Your whole existence on this site has been based around defending Israeli politics! These people are working for StandWithUs-- an Israeli hasbara organisation! Even the TITLE is political.
    People might be bumping up the thread, but it sure isn't improving the quality of the original post

• Advertisement

donutface wrote: »
    Sounds exactly like South African Apartheid to me. Black South Africans were amongst the richest and highest educated (black) people in all of the continent of Africa. Not a single new university has been built in South Africa post apartheid ;-)

I never said that they are the brightest, but I won't say that they aren't.
    Looks like you are trying to find something negative in a positive thing. meh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement