Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2012 PW Draft *Discussion thread - voting info post 2048*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Pick made and pm sent :)

STUNNED when I spotted Tanahashi was free!!! STUNNED!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

He's been my back up pick for a while now but I've always gotten who I wanted and then thought of somebody else by the time my next pick comes around. Great pick though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Pick made and pm sent :)

Great pick and a real steal at this stage, for some reason I thought he was only available in a stip rd as he went in the rest of the world eligable rd near the end of last years draft but if I'd known better he wouldn't still be available at this point as I'd have him already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Brillant shows from everyone so far, plan on commenting properly on everyones shows whilst watching Raw/Writing the next WECWF Show, which will indeed comment on the possible MNG/BWA/WECWF Supershow..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Seems we've hit a lull in the Draft:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

yeah, gone very quiet the last few days
    and I have a humdinger of a pick ready for the next round.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Horsebox you need to pick again. Shane O Mac has already been picked

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I swear, if someone chooses my next pick I will go full on keyboard warrior on them!

Expect a very lucrative deal to be offered if anyone does. This pick really ties up my undercard nicely. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 85,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I've my pick ready to go can I put up or do I need to wait for Horsebox to change?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

First show in the works. Should hopefully be up by the weekend. Up to my tits lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

Horsebox you need to pick again. Shane O Mac has already been picked
    Sorry I am only able to get online with the phone at the moment so it's hard to see what has and has not been taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,178 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

i reckon Liz can go.

it's been 24 hours since the pick before Horsebox, and he can just change his pick whenever he's next online.

Sorry I am only able to get online with the phone at the moment so it's hard to see what has and has not been taken.

All the McMahons have been picked bar Linda :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Thanks and sorry if I was holding yas up

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Thanks and sorry if I was holding yas up
    Pick changed I could not see it on the list so please don't let it actually be there

SlickRic wrote: »
    i reckon Liz can go.

it's been 24 hours since the pick before Horsebox, and he can just change his pick whenever he's next online.

I made my pick sorry if I went too soon will change if need be next time I'm online but really hope he is valid pick that I can keep

Pick made and Pm sent. Was quite surprised he was still available and have now gone kinda against my own plans but I think I can still realise them with some luck.

good team Slick whom for some reason had eluded my thinking altogether.

No worries Liz as Slick said the 24hrs had passed so Horsebox just has to make his change when he can. Hope he wasnt planning on any of the people picked since.

Road Warriors, The Briscoes, The Sheepherders.

there may well be deaths...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

No worries Liz as Slick said the 24hrs had passed so Horsebox just has to make his change when he can. Hope he wasnt planning on any of the people picked since.

Horsebox did change his pick. On the first post he has changed it to Petey Williams. The second post is still showing Shane O Mac

Horsebox did change his pick. On the first post he has changed it to Petey Williams. The second post is still showing Shane O Mac

ahh okay, had assumed Petey was a mistake too since there was a second post in the first place and then obviously shane o mac has been taken already. Anywhoo thats good as it means nobody has missed a turn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Cactus Colm

Road Warriors, The Briscoes, The Sheepherders.

there may well be deaths...

Hate to do this ... but I think the sheepherders might have debuted before 1970 .... otherwise a great pick..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Pick is up and PM on the way

campo wrote: »
    Pick is up and PM on the way

It will be interesting to see what you do with Vickie now she is on the same roster as Eddie perhaps align with Roddy anyways she is a good pick

Hate to do this ... but I think the sheepherders might have debuted before 1970 .... otherwise a great pick..

ha, you're right.

i didn't even check!

i'll change my pick in a bit.

ya prick :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

right, roster amended....

AJ Styles
    Mr Perfect
    "Superstar" Billy Graham
    The Road Warriors
    Naomichi Marufuji
    Takeshi Morishima
    The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark)
    Masahiro Chono
    Bob Sapp
    "Magnum TA" Terry Allen
    "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
    Muhammad Ali
    King Kong Bundy
    "Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff

i don't think Orndorff has been taken....checked twice!!!

I have him ( someone not reading my house shows ) and is a big part of my roster sorry

this is getting ludicrous...sorry.

right, 3rd time lucky...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I can see how it has taken 3 months before, gets difficult in the last few rounds

right, please let me keep this guy! you've slowly and surely seen my shortlist over the last couple of hours!

one of the hottest prospects around...Dean Ambrose is added to the Slick Wrestling Federation.

AJ Styles
    Mr Perfect
    "Superstar" Billy Graham
    The Road Warriors
    Naomichi Marufuji
    Takeshi Morishima
    The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark)
    Masahiro Chono
    Bob Sapp
    "Magnum TA" Terry Allen
    "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
    Muhammad Ali
    King Kong Bundy
    Dean Ambrose

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Really hate to ask, but I only do because I had my eyes on Moxley earlier and , like Manami, didn't pick because I couldn't find a company he wrestled with that's eliagble. Just want to know for future years :) (Next year I'm picking Manami super early!)

• Advertisement

next rd is a stip round and the draw is up... any big names left will surely be taken in this round.

Advertisement