Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2012 PW Draft *Discussion thread - voting info post 2048*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

I dont see why all the trades have to be reset.. Just Flah's since his roster will either go to someone else or be put into a pingu round like 2 years ago.. Simple as that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

It's just the 3 trades made by Flah would be reset, no-one else's:)

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Cactus Colm

I dont see why all the trades have to be reset.. Just Flah's since his roster will either go to someone else or be put into a pingu round like 2 years ago.. Simple as that

I thought that's what was happening anyway.

No problem switching benoit back for tiger mask anyway, one great wrestler for another.

Was there any word on the limit of the amount of trades?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

I thought that's what was happening anyway.

No problem switching benoit back for tiger mask anyway, one great wrestler for another.

Was there any word on the limit of the amount of trades?

In fairness your rosters still ridiculously stacked no matter what:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Shame to see Flah go but as D2D says the game most go on I think the only fair thing to do is reset Flahs trades ( sorry TSC ) but only becuase if a new person comes online he would need some big names

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Can't believe that Flah left so suddenly. I wouldn't mind the guys keeping Benoit and Taker but on the other hand if someone definitely takes over from Flah then I could understand they would need them!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,105 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hope all is ok with Flah

Caspa307 has agreed to take over Flah's roster:)

Caspa307 has agreed to take over Flah's roster:)

Welcome Caspa307 - Time To Play The Game! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Welcome Caspa307 - Time To Play The Game! ;)

cheers for the welcome guys, because of whats gone on im going to keep the roster BUT i am willing to trade once everyone is happy again, (if its ok with everyone)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

caspa307 wrote: »
    cheers for the welcome guys, because of whats gone on im going to keep the roster BUT i am willing to trade once everyone is happy again, (if its ok with everyone)

Welcome to the draft, Caspa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Welcome Caspa

unfortunately you don't stand a ghost of a chance of winning :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Welcome Caspa

unfortunately you don't stand a ghost of a chance of winning :rolleyes:

He can if he uses his trades wisely. :P

As soon as you're ready to trade make sure to let me know ... I might have an offer for you! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

As soon as you're ready to trade make sure to let me know ... I might have an offer for you! :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTviZvtDf22zjwQ_eb5J4nsMCB7X1hLS02ouIuPAnX64UtX1jC_

lol offer away my friend

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Carlito for Undertaker?

<_____________<

Anyone know if we're still holding on trades at the moment ... and what the limit is?

Carlito for Undertaker?

<_____________<

na im good thanks

Trades can resume again now that the open roster issue is done with :)

Trade limit is set at 5 trades per roster :)

EDIT: Pick made for BH via the list of pick's he PM'd me with

• Advertisement

have traded scotty steiner to cactus colm for tigermask

1. Cactus Colm ______Kurt Angle, Terry Gordy & "Dr Death" Steve Williams, Bret Hart, The Motor City Machine Guns, Ax & Smash aka Demolition, Sgt. Slaughter, The Eliminators aka Perry Saturn & John Kronus, The Fabulous Freebirds aka Buddy "Jack" Roberts & Michael Hayes, Scott Steiner

2. Walter ___________ CM Punk, Kerry Von Erich, Jake Roberts, Ted DiBiase Snr, Jushin "Thunder" Liger, Vince McMahon, Iron Sheik, Super Crazy & Psicosis, Junkyard Dog

3. Machismo Fan ____ John Cena, Yokozuna, Jeff Hardy, Vader, Dean Malenko, Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards, Diamond Dallas Page, Jack Evans & Roderick Strong, Naruki Doi & Masato Yoshino

4. Teamshadowclan __ Brock Lesnar, Ric Flair, Kevin Nash, Carlito, Santino, Bobby Lashley, Scott Hall, X Pac, BWO aka Stevie Richards & Blue Meanie

5. CMpunked _______ Randy Orton, Andre the Giant, Sting, Big Show, Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater, Mark Henry, Mason Ryan, Frankie Kazarian & Eric Young

6. BH _____________ Daniel Bryan, Killer Kowalski & Gorilla Monsoon, Triple H, Kenta Kobashii & Johnny Ace, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas, Jeff Jarrett, Muhammad Hussan, Hayabusa & Masato Tanaka, Mil Máscaras

7. A Primal Nut _____ Sheamus, Crash Holly, Hulk Hogan, R-Truth & Road Dogg Jesse James, Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty aka 2 Cool, Shane McMahon, The Dream Team aka Greg The Hammer Valentine & Brutus The Barber Beefcake, Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn, Bruno Sammartino

8. SlickRic _________ AJ Styles, Mr Perfect, The Road Warriors, Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard, Jay & Mark Briscoe, Masahiro Chono, Bob Sapp, "Magnum TA" Terry Allen & "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

9. Garseys _________ Dolph Ziggler, Bam Bam Bigelow & Chris Kanyon, Edge, The Kings of Wrestling aka Claudio Castagnoli & Chris Hero, Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder, La Resistance aka Sylvain et René, Michael Cole

10. TheBostonCrab __ Alberto Del Rio, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Vampiro & The Great Muta, Sin Cara & El Hijo Del Santo, Low Ki & Christopher Daniels, Colt Cabana & El Generico, Chavo Guerrero Jnr, The Great Sasuke, El Santo & Gory Guerrero, Stan Hansen

11. Campo _________ The Miz, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Dan " Waylon Mercy " Spivey, Matt Morgan & Hernandez, JBL, Abyss, Harlem Heat aka Ahmed Johnson & Stevie Ray, Booker T, Mr.Wonderfull Paul Orndoff & Roddy Piper

12. The Groutch _____ Jay Lethal, The Big Bossman, Mick Foley, Austin Aries, The Hurricane & Rosey, The Osirian Portal aka Amasis and Ophidian, The Mountie Jacques Rougeau, Kai En Tai aka Sho Funaki & Taka Michinoku, Giant Haystacks

13. Liz (tbc.......) ___ Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase Jr, Brian Pillman, Christian, London Brawling aka Desmond Wolfe & Magnus, MNM aka John Morrison & Joey Mercury, James Storm, Michael McGuillicutty & David Otunga, Divas of Doom aka Beth Phoenix and Natalya

14. D2D____________ Air Boom, Owen Hart & The British Bulldog, Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam, Max & Jeremy Buck, Jack Swagger, Age of the Fall aka Tyler Black & Jimmy Jacobs, Matt Hardy & MVP

15. Furious-Red______ Robert Roode, Mike Awesome, The Rock, The Dudley Boyz, Brian Kendrick & Paul London, Tajiri & Rhyno, Brodus Clay, The Beautiful People aka Angelina Love & Velvet Sky, Douglas Williams

16. MNG____________ Dave Batista, Mitsuharu Misawa, Shawn Michaels, The Ultimate Warrior, Bobby Eaton & Stan Lane aka The Midnight Express, Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson aka The Rock' n' Roll Express, Jim Cornette, Trish Stratus, Nick Bockwinkel & Ray Stevens

17. Glenjamin________ Samoa Joe, Bruiser Brody, Dynamite Kid, Fergal Devitt, David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd, Hardcore Holly, Barry Windham, Umaga, Jesse Ventura, Dusty Rhodes

18. Volt_____________ Ken Anderson, Rick Rude, Ricky Steamboat, Sabu and Tazz, William Regal & Lance Storm,Eric Bischoff, 'Psycho' Sid Eudy, Ultimo Dragon, Terry Funk

19. Flah/Caspa307 _____________ Kenta, The Undertaker, Chris Benoit, Tiger Mask, Jerry "The King" Lawler, Ken Shamrock, Lex Luger, Takeshi Morishima & Kensuke Sasaki, Naomichi Marufuji

20. Spongey_________ Wade Barrett & Drew McIntyre, Randy Savage, Goldberg, Kane, Pope D'Angelo Dinero, Bob Backlund, Finlay, Stephanie McMahon, Ron Simmons

(Have a look if all correct I changed back Flah's trades and is Garseys still taking Michael Cole ???)

1. Cactus Colm ______Kurt Angle, Terry Gordy & "Dr Death" Steve Williams, Bret Hart, The Motor City Machine Guns, Ax & Smash aka Demolition, Sgt. Slaughter, The Eliminators aka Perry Saturn & John Kronus, The Fabulous Freebirds aka Buddy "Jack" Roberts & Michael Hayes, Scott Steiner

2. Walter ___________ CM Punk, Kerry Von Erich, Jake Roberts, Ted DiBiase Snr, Jushin "Thunder" Liger, Vince McMahon, Iron Sheik, Super Crazy & Psicosis, Junkyard Dog,

3. Machismo Fan ____ John Cena, Yokozuna, Jeff Hardy, Vader, Dean Malenko, Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards, Diamond Dallas Page, Jack Evans & Roderick Strong

4. Teamshadowclan __ Brock Lesnar, Ric Flair, Kevin Nash, Bobby Lashley, Carlito, Santino, Bobby Lashley, Scott Hall, X Pac, BWO aka Stevie Richards & Blue Meanie

5. CMpunked _______ Randy Orton, Andre the Giant, Sting, Big Show, Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater, Mark Henry, Mason Ryan, Frankie Kazarian & Eric Young

6. BH _____________ Daniel Bryan, Killer Kowalski & Gorilla Monsoon, Triple H, Kenta Kobashii & Johnny Ace, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas, Jeff Jarrett, Muhammad Hussan, Hayabusa & Masato Tanaka, Mil Máscaras

7. A Primal Nut _____ Sheamus, Crash Holly, Hulk Hogan, R-Truth & Road Dogg Jesse James, Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty aka 2 Cool, Shane McMahon, The Dream Team aka Greg The Hammer Valentine & Brutus The Barber Beefcake, Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn, Bruno Sammartino

8. SlickRic _________ AJ Styles, Mr Perfect, The Road Warriors, Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard, Jay & Mark Briscoe, Masahiro Chono, Bob Sapp, "Magnum TA" Terry Allen & "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

9. Garseys _________ Dolph Ziggler, Bam Bam Bigelow & Chris Kanyon, Edge, The Kings of Wrestling aka Claudio Castagnoli & Chris Hero, Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder, La Resistance aka Sylvain et René, Michael Cole

10. TheBostonCrab __ Alberto Del Rio, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Vampiro & The Great Muta, Sin Cara & El Hijo Del Santo, Low Ki & Christopher Daniels, Colt Cabana & El Generico, Chavo Guerrero Jnr, The Great Sasuke, El Santo & Gory Guerrero, Stan Hansen

11. Campo _________ The Miz, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Dan " Waylon Mercy " Spivey, Matt Morgan & Hernandez, JBL, Abyss, Harlem Heat aka Ahmed Johnson & Stevie Ray, Booker T

12. The Groutch _____ Jay Lethal, The Big Bossman, Mick Foley, Austin Aries, The Hurricane & Rosey, The Osirian Portal aka Amasis and Ophidian, The Mountie Jacques Rougeau, Kai En Tai aka Sho Funaki &Taka Michinoku

13. Liz (tbc.......) ___ Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase Jr, Brian Pillman, Christian, London Brawling aka Desmond Wolfe & Magnus, MNM aka John Morrison & Joey Mercury, James Storm, Michael McGuillicutty & David Otunga, Divas of Doom aka Beth Phoenix and Natalya

14. D2D____________ Air Boom, Owen Hart & The British Bulldog, Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam, Max & Jeremy Buck, Jack Swagger, Age of the Fall aka Tyler Black & Jimmy Jacobs, Matt Hardy & MVP

15. Furious-Red______ Robert Roode, Mike Awesome, The Rock, The Dudley Boyz, Brian Kendrick & Paul London, Tajiri & Rhyno, Brodus Clay, The Beautiful People aka Angelina Love & Velvet Sky

16. MNG____________ Dave Batista, Mitsuharu Misawa, Shawn Michaels, The Ultimate Warrior, Bobby Eaton & Stan Lane aka The Midnight Express, Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson aka The Rock' n' Roll Express, Jim Cornette, Trish Stratus, Nick Bockwinkel & Ray Stevens

17. Glenjamin________ Samoa Joe, Bruiser Brody, Dynamite Kid, Fergal Devitt, David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd, Hardcore Holly, Barry Windham, Umaga, Jesse Ventura, Dusty Rhodes

18. Volt_____________ Ken Anderson, Rick Rude, Ricky Steamboat, Sabu and Tazz, William Regal & Lance Storm,Eric Bischoff, 'Psycho' Sid Eudy, Ultimo Dragon

19. Flah/Caspa307 _____________ Kenta, The Undertaker, Tiger Mask, Carlito, Jerry "The King" Lawler, Ken Shamrock, Lex Luger, Takeshi Morishima & Kensuke Sasaki, Naomichi Marufuji

20. Spongey_________ Wade Barrett & Drew McIntyre, Randy Savage, Goldberg, Kane, Pope D'Angelo Dinero, Bob Backlund, Finlay, Stephanie McMahon, Ron Simmons

(Have a look if all correct I changed back Flah's trades and is Garseys still taking Michael Cole ???)

i dont have carlito

Benoit's missing from the list

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

i dont have carlito

But you could... <_<

4. Teamshadowclan __ Brock Lesnar, Ric Flair, Kevin Nash, Bobby Lashley, Carlito, Santino, Bobby Lashley, Scott Hall, X Pac, BWO aka Stevie Richards & Blue Meanie

19. Flah/Caspa307 _____________ Kenta, The Undertaker, Tiger Mask, Carlito, Jerry "The King" Lawler, Ken Shamrock, Lex Luger, Takeshi Morishima & Kensuke Sasaki, Naomichi Marufuji

Bobby Lashley in Teamshadowclan's roster twice .... (been like that the last few times the rosters have been listed) ... not sure if there's someone else supposed to be on it...

And Benoit needs to be added to Caspa's roster. Which is looking pretty damn good.

Tiger Mask v Benoit has to be a hell of a matchup!

lex luger up for trade

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

is Garseys still taking Michael Cole ???)

yup, he's still mine.

Bobby Lashley in Teamshadowclan's roster twice .... (been like that the last few times the rosters have been listed) ... not sure if there's someone else supposed to be on it...

And Benoit needs to be added to Caspa's roster. Which is looking pretty damn good.

Tiger Mask v Benoit has to be a hell of a matchup!

1st match in my head best out of seven

• Advertisement

But you could... <_<

for luger?

Advertisement