Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] - Megabitch Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Leeg17 wrote: »
    -Ade- wrote: »
    It's been 5 months since my last confessionsession on MW3, but yet I'm still annoyed at myself for not getting rid of it sooner.

Now say two hail Marys and one Our Father for your sins.

Go in peace.

Watch your kids around this one lads ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Watch your kids around this one lads ;)

fr-jack-9143-390x285.jpg

Kinda glad I traded in Mw3, would have taken more years off of my life. When I get a bit of free time I'll definitely be hitting Blops up for a few games, at least some gun game ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

So I bought this game last week, decent game, small upgrade from mw2. Maps seem pretty good. Major problem though are the spawns. In halo you spawn beside your team mates im tdm and only when clear of danger. This game you are more likely to spawn closer to the opposition and no where near your team mates. Countless times I've been killed with in 5 seconds of spawning.
    Annoying as fcuk.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    So I bought this game last week, decent game, small upgrade from mw2. Maps seem pretty good. Major problem though are the spawns. In halo you spawn beside your team mates im tdm and only when clear of danger. This game you are more likely to spawn closer to the opposition and no where near your team mates. Countless times I've been killed with in 5 seconds of spawning.
    Annoying as fcuk.

25Qhp.png

The reason the spawns are gone to the dogs is because this game was not developed by the original developers - hence, why the whole gameplay has changed. Instead of spawning in rectangular maps in your "base" behind your team and have the map acting like a massive game of tug-a-war like COD4/MW2, the new studio made circular maps and wanted to make it as beginner friendly as possible which is why the older COD fans are raging. It's a product that panders to children and casual players - not those players that have invested time and money into the franchise over the past 5 years. Ironically, for a game that is accused of being so individualistic, the older COD games were very team orientated as you pushed the opposition back...recently, that has changed particularly with the new maps so that you feel you are constantly alone no matter how many people are on the map.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭niallon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Hate that I only got 8 kills in a map and was playing shyte when kells got a double MOAB.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

What can I say eh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

It's probably mentioned before but i havent played cod in a good while, so where is dlc collection 1 gone for the mp mode? I have the elite edition but don't have those maps etc anymore..?

Should be part of ur main playlist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,986 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Hate when you have the two spawns locked down, call in the stealth bomber over their's and some douce runs in and flips the spawns, you getting nothing...

The stealth bomber flips the spawn's iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

everlast75 wrote: »
    Hate when you have the two spawns locked down, call in the stealth bomber over their's and Kells runs in and flips the spawns, you getting nothing...

FYP

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I miss the days when playing a Call of Duty game didn't make me want to kill people in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

everlast75 wrote: »
    Hate when you have the two spawns locked down, call in the stealth bomber over their's and some douce runs in and flips the spawns, you getting nothing...
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭FullRetard

Have the french invaded us?The amount of ****** cheese eating surrender monkeys sitting in corners is unreal..using baby monitors ffs lol!

FullRetard wrote: »
    Have the french invaded us?The amount of ****** cheese eating surrender monkeys sitting in corners is unreal..using baby monitors ffs lol!

Yeah I know it's wrong to generalise but I've never come across a french or spanish player on COD that wasn't a blind eye/assassin + silencer twat who sits in corners aiming down sights

You'd swear they get taught it in school or something growing up :mad:

"L'Objective? Je ne comprends pas l'objective :confused:"
    stereotypical%2Bfrenchman.jpeg

cúnts

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭steveLFC24

Getting stuck with a team of retards :mad: I know its my own fault for playing on my own, but had one game recently that just took the piss. Domination on hardhat, and we lose 200-108. I went 39-25 or something like that, capped a few flags etc. The next bloke on my team had like 14 kills and 30 deaths. Totally annihilated, I think every members of the other team had over 25 kills each. This happens me a lot :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

The amount of French dashboarders in 1v1 Face off is unreal. They're pathetic.

One lad had 52-0 in his clan tag, i was beating him 5 kills to 1 and he dashboarded. I messaged him saying 52-1 now. He wrote back basically saying he's still 52-0 because he dashboarded...WTF?

What goes through some peoples heads i will never know. As if they're gonna get a job cause they have a good win streak on MW3 :confused:

Playing the other nite with a few boardsies on sea town. C flag was being captured and I spot a blue arrow there. Think ok he might save the flag. No. I go to defend and die. Boardsie still sitting. When I asked said boardsie WTF. Oh sorry I was scratching my ass.

You know who you are ;)

• Advertisement

greenman09 wrote: »
    . Oh sorry I was scratching my ass.
    in fairness that can happen.I cant open a can or roll a spliff with one hand so can occassionaly sit in a corner while I'm doin so:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

in fairness that can happen.I cant open a can or roll a spliff with one hand so can occassionaly sit in a corner while I'm doin so:cool:

Amateur...

The can part anyway I don't roll spliffs :o

greenman09 wrote: »
    Playing the other nite with a few boardsies on sea town. C flag was being captured and I spot a blue arrow there. Think ok he might save the flag. No. I go to defend and die. Boardsie still sitting. When I asked said boardsie WTF. Oh sorry I was scratching my ass.

You know who you are ;)

In my defence, an itch HAS to be scratched

puppy.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSls5xAPm17ZvGjvef0Xzn4SBwjla8YVoO8vk0jsj8t8_Y1fthdFrJ7ukrP8A

IPAM wrote: »
    Amateur...
    :pac: Have to add im not camping either....dont fire my gun while I'm doing the above

IPAM wrote: »
    The can part anyway I don't roll spliffs :o

Mission is the ****test map ever invented in all of the cod's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Mission is the ****test map ever invented in all of the cod's

worse than downturn?? surely not!

I like downturn :P maybe it's cos its never played my opinion isn't soured.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

hypermuse wrote: »
    worse than downturn?? surely not!

I like downturn but hate Interchange. Any map dominated by snipers and shotguns can't be good. Also in Interchange if a helicopter is in the air its gameover!

Advertisement