Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] - Megabitch Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Because of Microsfots wonderful agreement with Activision it won't come to PS3 til next month :mad:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Terminal hmmm. Noob tubes at the ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Ugh , it must be hacker night on PC every lobby I have been in has been hacked . Its getting ridiculous now !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

Ugh , it must be hacker night on PC every lobby I have been in has been hacked . Its getting ridiculous now !!!

That's all day every day. I hardly play the PC version because everyone is 10th Prestiges, with fly mods and 1-shot guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

One of the new Elite maps called Decommission, basically a MW3 version of Scrapyard, load of broken parts of vehicles and buildings to run through has the WORST spawns I have seen in a long time and of course, when new Elite maps hit its all the campers are in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭Joeface

MW3 : have had this since Christmas only got around to playing it now.

Single player , meh , fine .same old same old. passes the time.

Mulitplayer . WTF have the done. its just just just awful. I did find it on the funny side but it is really really bad.

yes I am late to the party but I had to bitch some where.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Silver_Tiger

CAMPERS RUIN B.OPS >:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

CAMPERS RUIN B.OPS >:(

Campers ruin all the games but this is the MW3 megabitch thread...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35 Red Star Bellend

Only a game as truly sh*t as MW3 would make a great map like Terminal an absolute pain in the ass to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Only a game as truly sh*t as MW3 would make a great map like Terminal an absolute pain in the ass to play.

This is the reason I returned to MW2 last weekend and I haven't been back to MW3 since.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

this, the spawns ruin it, am officially done with MW3. I was amazed to see how many maps from the dlc drops I hadnt played.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

krudler wrote: »
    this, the spawns ruin it, am officially done with MW3. I was amazed to see how many maps from the dlc drops I hadnt played.

After paying for the elite and only using it up until around Feb, waste of time. Same with the DLC, only DLC I have really tried is the survival and spec ops... played those face off maps a handful of times too and meh.

Can't say I hate MW3 cause I still put X amount of hours into the game and had some great nights playing with the boardsies.

So while the game does grind my gears and make me loath it (on occasion), it was ok overall I guess.

Maybe a 4/5 out of 10...

EDIT: I'm talking about the game as if it died or something :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

I'm getting seriously f*cked off playing Terminal. Nobody wants to play any other map.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Worst spawns ever. Plus the Spanish and French camping on back plane

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

deccurley wrote: »
    I'm getting seriously f*cked off playing Terminal. Nobody wants to play any other map.

It wins every vote. I've no problem with the map I just don't want to play it 8times in a row. Why the same lobby votes for it in consecutive games is bad enough, why it's an option to play it in consecutive games with the same lobby is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Makaveli wrote: »
    It wins every vote. I've no problem with the map I just don't want to play it 8times in a row. Why the same lobby votes for it in consecutive games is bad enough, why it's an option to play it in consecutive games with the same lobby is beyond me.

I got into a great lobby last night in Domination and a few select fools kept voting for terminal but after a couple of games of us locking down B and C and using support class killstreaks they didn't vote for it again :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Pavelow drove me nuts last night, I would take out my launcher and even if the plane wasnt looking at me BAM I instantly die.. Also fired 4 Smaw rockets at it and it still didn't go down DAFUQ!! They must have increased the damage the Pavelow gives ..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I think they might have patched the stinger, was in a game tonight and some it took 3 stinger missiles to take down an attack helicopter, even though we had a lock on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Those sneaky bastard attack helis that don't have flares but somehow manage to dodge stingers every now and then. Quite annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Anyone know what the trade in value on mw3 is?

I have the hardened edition (fml)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the trade in value on mw3 is?

I have the hardened edition (fml)

I went to trade it in about 2 months ago in Xtravision and only got offered around 10 euro trade in value. Staff said they have so many 2nd hand ones the value of it is next to nothing. Traded in MW2 the week before and got about 20, so I think that says alot about the over all popularity of mw3.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Meatwad wrote: »
    I went to trade it in about 2 months ago in Xtravision and only got offered around 10 euro trade in value. Staff said they have so many 2nd hand ones the value of it is next to nothing. Traded in MW2 the week before and got about 20, so I think that says alot about the over all popularity of mw3.

OH god. :(

Think this is the end of COD for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

balotelli.png

• Registered Users Posts: 18,985 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

deccurley wrote: »
    balotelli.png
    :D:D:D:D

Even when I run perks so I'm not spotted, some randomer will run along side me, to act as a frickin' guide for the missile.

I've even started to run with the trophy system but word of warning, have slight of hand, otherwise you'll be dead before it is em... erected.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

tbh I usually run blind eye/stinger so it's not much of a problem for me but there's nothing worse than turning round seeing a teammate running for you and just knowing it's going to land on you both :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

Twice last night, got reaper, of course got quiet corner called it in, once it was finished found "team mate" blocking me in corner so couldn't move and ahd to quit game, doing my f*cking head in when they do that, no idea how people get a kick out of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Twice last night, got reaper, of course got quiet corner called it in, once it was finished found "team mate" blocking me in corner so couldn't move and ahd to quit game, doing my f*cking head in when they do that, no idea how people get a kick out of it!

Bet he got an even bigger kick when you left! Mwww mwww mwwww

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

everlast75 wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D

Even when I run perks so I'm not spotted, some randomer will run along side me, to act as a frickin' guide for the missile.

I've even started to run with the trophy system but word of warning, have slight of hand, otherwise you'll be dead before it is em... erected.

Quickdraw!

Awesome trolling when the trophy system works - I'm sure there's a video floating around of Boardies taking the piss with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Cossax wrote: »
    Quickdraw!

Awesome trolling when the trophy system works - I'm sure there's a video floating around of Boardies taking the piss with it!

Domination on Resistance. All of us by the C steps which looks onto B.

"Enemy Predator Incoming"

"Quick, everyone under the trophy system!!"

uMad other team?

trollface-120802.jpg?1343925355

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

x43r0 wrote: »
    Domination on Resistance. All of us by the C steps which looks onto B.

"Enemy Predator Incoming"

"Quick, everyone under the trophy system!!"

uMad other team?

Ah twas a reaper. GW Kill Comfirmed!

Advertisement