Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] - Megabitch Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

The amount of French dashboarders in 1v1 Face off is unreal. They're pathetic.

One lad had 52-0 in his clan tag, i was beating him 5 kills to 1 and he dashboarded. I messaged him saying 52-1 now. He wrote back basically saying he's still 52-0 because he dashboarded...WTF?

What goes through some peoples heads i will never know. As if they're gonna get a job cause they have a good win streak on MW3 :confused:

I was getting destroyed 3-0 by a level 80 on 1v1. Got 2 lucky kills then killed him once. Couldnt believe it because I had never seen that map before and I was only level 35.
    He dashboarded! Someone who had played the game for so long couldn't bare to lose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I like downturn but hate Interchange. Any map dominated by snipers and shotguns can't be good. Also in downturn if a helicopter is in the air its gameover!

Alot of downturn is underground or inside, there's also a stinger...

IPAM wrote: »

Sorry I meant interchange.

Sorry I meant interchange.

Meh, either way use an air support class and your suckin diesel!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I like downturn but hate Interchange. Any map dominated by snipers and shotguns can't be good. Also in downturn if a helicopter is in the air its gameover!

I remember joining a game in session where the boards crew had the enemy spawn trapped on A in interchange.

No word of a lie but ye were putting up heli's, reapers and ac 130's in quick succession for a good solid 5 mins of the game.

Only option I had was to whip out my trusty stinger... Still had like 20 something deaths :o

...what was my point again?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

Mission is the ****test map ever invented in all of the cod's
    oh i like mission and village the best unless they are full of snipers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

oh i like mission and village the best unless they are full of snipers

I can't stand village. The spawns can be atrocious. Generally if you move 20feet from a spawn and turn your back you will die pretty quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 18,985 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

x43r0 wrote: »
    I can't stand village. The spawns can be atrocious. Generally if you move 20feet from a spawn and turn your back you will die pretty quickly

Happened to you on Mission last night too if I remember correctly :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

everlast75 wrote: »
    Happened to you on Mission last night too if I remember correctly :mad:

Yeah it's bullshít. I was on the steps by C looking towards the digger side and a guy spawned on C flag and kills me :mad:

Speaking of bad spawns. I spanwned and a care package landed on my dead!

• Advertisement

^^^^ where was yimrag at the time of the incident?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

What's the deal with the marksman IV challenge on the USAS being 1,000 kills?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

I was in a great TDM lobby today and was playing with the same people for 2 hours . One of the people playing left and we got a new player in who became host and lagged the crap out of the game . What made it worse was the fact we asked him to leave and he refused to because he was getting great scores . I really hate when a player does that it really wrecks my head .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

I was in a great TDM lobby today and was playing with the same people for 2 hours . One of the people playing left and we got a new player in who became host and lagged the crap out of the game . What made it worse was the fact we asked him to leave and he refused to because he was getting great scores . I really hate when a player does that it really wrecks my head .

300g667434.gif

Why didn't you and the other people bugger off and start a new party/lobby and leave him to his great scores? It's not like you couldn't just back out of the lobby, put player on avoid list (it doesn't sound like he was on your friends list) and continue on, no biggie.

There's a flaw in the game that when you're in a party the connection is worse then when you're flying solo, perhaps you're seeing that as the host's connection being sh*t rather than the game's flaw in trying to balance party connection and mucking it up for others.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

That doesn't make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

how could someone lagging that badly be getting great scores? you should have been all demolishing him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

krudler wrote: »
    how could someone lagging that badly be getting great scores? you should have been all demolishing him

I've had games where I got good scores. In them games it feels like I'm just walking through bullets. I'd then get messages with people complaining that I'm lagging/teleporting around the map. 2 english lads lastnight even.

I've seen people do it against me.........they're impossible to hit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

krudler wrote: »

Lag Compensation.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

I've had that as well when I hosted a few times, a few weeks ago I went 51/8 on Resistance and got an absolute barrage of abuse from an english lad saying I was a cheating bastid etc etc, actually had to go so far as to put in my headset to defend myself. "Well sort out your ****ing internet then mate" was his parting shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

The hacker message's are the best,even better when you shoot them through a wall with recon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭✭klose

Last time i played it was the first day of the face off maps, the 2 free ones. Got bored of it again, I usually go through patches of playing it and went to play it the other day and was told i hadta download the maos again!
    Said feck that and uninstalled it, long overdue on my part tbh...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

Are people actually still playing this? :eek: :confused:

_Gawd_ wrote: »
    Are people actually still playing this? :eek: :confused:

Are you actually asking such an idiotic question? :eek: :confused:

6 million copies sold on release day, I'd say there's one or 2 still playing! Look more smilies for ya ---> :eek: :rolleyes: :D:o

6 million copies sold on release day, I'd say there's one or 2 still playing! Look more smilies for ya ---> :eek: :rolleyes: :D:o
    LMFAO....Because we all know that's the measure of a good game. :rolleyes::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

You asked if people are still playing MW3 not if it's a good game.

It never ceases to amaze me that people who used to play/never played *insert cod title here* get their knickers in so much of a twist over it and make the most noise. Try as they might, the cod games are still trolling them!

:D;):p:o:rolleyes::):(:mad::(:confused::pac::pac::D

Are you actually asking such an idiotic question? :eek: :confused:

Applauding.gif

:D:D:D

yimrsg wrote: »
    You asked if people are still playing MW3 not if it's a good game.

It never ceases to amaze me that people who used to play/never played *insert cod title here* get their knickers in so much of a twist over it and make the most noise. Try as they might, the cod games are still trolling them!

I used to absolutely LOVE cod but in 2012 I can't fathom why people can gain entertainment out of it anymore. And that's an honest opinion. Just look at what else is on offer - but perhaps I'm being a little too hard on seven year old pieces of kit?! (Has it been that long?)

I've recently upgraded to next gen (Yeah, PC) and let me say, that it smells like roses up here, gents. Once you grab yourself a PC there's no turning back. I love what made Cod great i.e - close quarter combat. But Battlefield have actually made a better Call of Duty than Activision.

This ancient garbage these people use to make Cod is irrelevant. I'll leave COD to the school kids to fight over K/D ratios in the classroom or easily entertained individuals willing to take it up the batty every year.

Well, isn't this a megabitch thread?! Ironic to see people defend COD in a megabitch thread....but hey, thats what blind fanboyism does to you...

I used to absolutely LOVE cod but in 2012 I can't fathom why people can gain entertainment out of it anymore. And that's an honest opinion. Just look at what else is on offer - but perhaps I'm being a little too hard on seven year old pieces of kit?! (Has it been that long?)

I've recently upgraded to next gen (Yeah, PC) and let me say, that it smells like roses up here, gents. Once you grab yourself a PC there's no turning back. I love what made Cod great i.e - close quarter combat. But Battlefield have actually made a better Call of Duty than Activision.

This ancient garbage these people use to make Cod is irrelevant. I'll leave COD to the school kids to fight over K/D ratios in the classroom or easily entertained individuals willing to take it up the batty every year.

Well, isn't this a megabitch thread?!
    PC? I play space invaders on PC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Well, isn't this a megabitch thread?! Ironic to see people defend COD in a megabitch thread....but hey, thats what blind fanboyism does to you...
    If you genuinely 'can't fathom' why people enjoy it, then you're an idiot. Otherwise you're just exagerrating.

Advertisement