Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] - Megabitch Thread

Options
1777879808183»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Does anyone play this game these days? I just put it in today and its telling me to download maps (free to play). I don't want them. Is there anyway I can play the game without them? Also I'm finding it impossible to find games. Any game!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Been trying to play online for the past two days and each time when I try to connect, it spends five minutes loading, only to tell me that the servers are down, and after attempting this three times, it finally connects me.

I check online and it says their servers are fine.

Anyone else getting this?

Same here. Sometimes its 30 secs and then another it would be 4 minutes.

Does come on though each time..Eventually!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Does anyone play this game these days? I just put it in today and its telling me to download maps (free to play). I don't want them. Is there anyway I can play the game without them? Also I'm finding it impossible to find games. Any game!!
    I've been playing it, you have to download the maps I'm afraid. Not that many playing right now but I've never had to wait long for a game personally.

Advertisement