Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Battlefield 3] Sunshine & Lollipops

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

anyone else spot DICE being cheeky with the weapon unlocks?

There are some add ons which when you put the mouse over it you are told they are for DICE employee's only.

I've just unlocked everything for the m16 except the ballistic scope which is DICE only :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Playing that Kharg Island (I think, the one with the Gas station and jets,in the desert?) the other day. Was in a tank, spotted a chopper shooting away at my team. 5 shots shots in his vicinity later and he presents me with a lovely side on target.

Put shell number 6 in the cockpit with him :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Shot someone with a grenade launcher from about 3 feet away in the Boards-TiG match (Grand Bazaar) last night. Don't exactly remember where they landed. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Decryptor wrote: »
    ....Don't exactly remember where they landed. :D

Or if they landed :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

I'm pretty sure he landed, just not sure in how many pieces. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Not sure if its been posted, regardless, its amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

dreamers75 wrote: »

i'm very annoyed I scored dogtags that stated the person who had them helped in developing the game and then a few days later they changed to a standard pre order set :( dont know if it was a bug or something but I was all excited to stab a DICE employee only now to be denied the spoils of my conquest.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Exact same thing happened to me! Must get me some dice dog tags!

• Advertisement

:D:D:D:D

I just shot a jet with the main gun of a tank.

not the guided shells or the machine gun. The actual cannon.

Frogfoot swinging in low over me to do a bombing run and I fired a shell that hit it dead on.

the bad news is it only disables jets in one hit :( but thankfully he lost control and hit a tree so I still got the kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,969 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D

I just shot a jet with the main gun of a tank.

not the guided shells or the machine gun. The actual cannon.

Frogfoot swinging in low over me to do a bombing run and I fired a shell that hit it dead on.

the bad news is it only disables jets in one hit :( but thankfully he lost control and hit a tree so I still got the kill.

You sure?

I hit a jet with the main gun and destroyed him in one shot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

It was a traumatic moment for me Mr Krieg :(

Can we rename the thread to something not gay?

"battlefield moments" ?

I am absolutely loving the M240 with extended mag :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

I just want to say that Frodo and Fairy are off my xmas card list!

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Will be on tonight for the funs!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

I'll be on also for some camping.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

As will I. boards TS?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Having been pushing assault in the last few days I've unlocked the F2000. First game 39 kills. Epic gun but I seriously think it needs to be nerfed a little bit, or at least but slightly more recoil on it.

• Advertisement

heeheeheehee

i'm working through the classess getting stars on all the main weapons i've finished assault and am now almost finished with the engineer. Tonight though I had an absolute blast of a series of games on craggy island. And developed an unhealthy rivalry in my mind against ancapaillmore (both me and him where topping our respective scoreboards) but I've sped through the remaining engie weapons.

only the g36 and ak left to finish off. :D

then I start the difficult task of leveling up the support and recon who i am noticeable worse at using.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

That was good old scrap tonight. I killed you more times than anyone else and you killed me more times than anyone else, always seemed to end each others streak.

our death screens were quite funny 6-6 etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Cheaters accounts being wiped make me happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

The "I'M GONNA FCKIN KILL YOU" when you go to revive a team-mate. I love that. so passionate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I doubt that works any more :( Good idea though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Ended up on a server tonight where it was 5 v 5 or so, in the next match on karg island, everyone left but me and 2 others from my team, so I got to spend 20 mins practicing flying choppers completely undisturbed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Playing Op Firestorm last night (cap the flag) when at one stage I was defending a flag with 1 other person when an enemy tank rolls up.

I had no rockets or mines to deal with it and either did the other guy who ran off, but while the tank tried to deal with him I produced my amazing blow-torch and disabled the tank.

Just as I disabled it a chopper put a rocket into it to finish it off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

We were getting slaughtered on Seine conquest so I bring out the MAV to spot, was going great until I see an enemy sneak around behind two guys, I paint him and no response from my guys as he proceedes to knife one of them then just as he lines up for the second I swoop down and smack him with the MAV, roadkill baby!! :D

Advertisement