Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

just want to confirm the condom fill method as I can't go on YouTube in work. fill the larger of the 2 endcaps about 3/4 full with juice and then slowly push the cartridge in screw end first. get as much juice into it as possible and then wipe the end. do I blow through it then or leave it for a few minutes to soak in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

just want to confirm the condom fill method as I can't go on YouTube in work. fill the larger of the 2 endcaps about 3/4 full with juice and then slowly push the cartridge in screw end first. get as much juice into it as possible and then wipe the end. do I blow through it then or leave it for a few minutes to soak in?
    I have always put it open end first into the condom, and if there is any juice left in condom I place it back on and tip upside down to try and get the rest in as there is at least a quarter of inch gap between the top of the cart and where the fibre bit is positioned.
    I only blow through if juice drips out of the screw end to clear it out so it doesnt run into the battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

When the top looks saturated blow the juice in the air-tube back into your bok-bok.
    I find that slowly pushing and pulling the carto up and down in the condom creates a suction that pulls the juice into the filler quickly.
    Slowly - if you do it too fast it'll spit juice into the air.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Are you still messing with cartos? yep fill 3/4's, slow insertion of carto and remove the rubber slowly, top up at the top and blow excess on to a tissue.

Hmmm... sounds dirty :p

tommy2bad wrote: »

Are you still messing with cartos? yep fill 3/4's, slow insertion of carto and remove the rubber slowly, top up at the top and blow excess on to a tissue.

Hmmm... sounds dirty :p

still messing? I'm only starting messing!! its for the 601c pipe I got for Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Just in case you havent bought it yet.
    Thats a fab idea.

About the 18650. my button top efest 18650s dont fit flush. Bit of a pain getting the cap on, but its working away fine anyway. Will have to get a couple of flat tops for myself (having been putting it off since last week).

huh. well i ordered it last night anyway, should be here tomorrow.

and then............ the post arrives today....... and the postman presents me with a shiny new black chrome vamo........ :eek::eek::eek::eek:

mr artyeva was sick of listening to me mourn my last one so he ordered it for me. happily vaping away on it today but he said he doesn't mind if i sell it on to fund summat else. isn't he's the bestest? :o [dreamy sigh]

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

If anyone is looking for a good carto tank from a vendor. Give the AGR a try.
    I love this thing, would be my favourite next to the JTank.
    I actually find the carto locking mechanism gives me peace of mind, the threading is good, its got a fill screw, comes with two tubes, very reasonable price. Also the photos on e-smokeireland dont do it justice its actually a lovely looking tank (mine has smooth edges on the top cap). Although ming drip tips are a tight squeeze. I have to try and get a Kir Fanis tube for me Evic now to go with it.

Oh it is extremely heavy though, sticking this on a bombshell would be interesting id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

If anyone is looking for a good carto tank from a vendor. Give the AGR a try.
    I love this thing, would be my favourite next to the JTank.
    I actually find the carto locking mechanism gives me peace of mind, the threading is good, its got a fill screw, comes with two tubes, very reasonable price. Also the photos on e-smokeireland dont do it justice its actually a lovely looking tank (mine has smooth edges on the top cap). Although ming drip tips are a tight squeeze. I have to try and get a Kir Fanis tube for me Evic now to go with it.

Oh it is extremely heavy though, sticking this on a bombshell would be interesting id say.

sitting in work with my lavatube with the 510 to ego adapter on and it gets stuck in a t3 :( no pliers to loosen it either

Mr. Chrome wrote: »

I have no idea, are you using the fill hole? I just fill it the usual way as I dont have a syringe top for bottles at the moment. Not had a bother at all.
    Although looking at the hole from below it looks like the juice should naturally run down the tube with the slightest tilt.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

sitting in work with my lavatube with the 510 to ego adapter on and it gets stuck in a t3 :( no pliers to loosen it either
    try loosen it with your t-shirt,like the way you open a jar,it has always worked for me

pmcmahon wrote: »
    try loosen it with your t-shirt,like the way you open a jar,it has always worked for me

doesnt work :( sure i have a ****ty 90mah battery so that'll do for backup until i get home.

I have no idea, are you using the fill hole? I just fill it the usual way as I dont have a syringe top for bottles at the moment. Not had a bother at all.
    Although looking at the hole from below it looks like the juice should naturally run down the tube with the slightest tilt.
    Tried syringe, tried filling by taking off the top cap, floods no matter what I do, have to take the whole thing off, dry off the post, drip well, etc., tried putting tissue down the cart to stop it overflowing while filling, no joy.
    Noticed if I remove the filling screw, it floods so I think it must be air pushing the juice into the cart too fast?????

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bambi1981

Anybody able to tell me the battery life of a evic? (I'm a heavy vaper)

Also does the kanger t3 screw straight on?

Oh and is it worth it in general I guess.

I work nights so long battery life is essential

Cheers guys

Ya I would say its air all right in that case. Its happened to me a couple of times with my jtank i think it was, but not a major problem, just a quick blowout and its good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

if the longest possible battery life is what you want, spring for a provari or a throathit box mod

provari will eek out every last bit of juice the battery can give you. one guy on facebook was going through 3 18650's a day in his lavatube.. down to one a day on his provari

the throathit box mod should last you 2-3 days before needing to be recharged and you never remove the batteries (until like.. they're completely dead, so a year or more) you plug it into a wall socket to charge (can be used while charging too)

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

the 18650 should last you all night but I still wouldn't go out with a spare.
    definitely worth the price, its the best value at the minute.
    yes the kanger t3 fits straight on

for best battery life get the AW 2000mah 18650 they last longer than other batterys with higher ratings.
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/aw18650.htm

Thanks Guy's

Provari a bit out of the price range atm, pretty sure its over 200?

Link for the throathit box please? I'd be greatful I just googled it and its throwing up quite a bit

Trying to budget for a bout 100 for now, can always upgrade in a couple of months

Again thanks for the quick answers

This is my first venture above a twist btw, just looking for good battery life and good vape, not to worried about the gimmicky stuff on the evic

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://ukvapers.org/Thread-THROATHIT-TWIN-18650-V-V-MOD?highlight=throathit+mod

it's 100 pounds sterling, so just over 100 euro. for what you get, if battery life and durability is important to you.. it's fantastic

Thanks very much Digby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

bambi1981 wrote: »
    Thanks Guy's

Provari a bit out of the price range atm, pretty sure its over 200?

Link for the throathit box please? I'd be greatful I just googled it and its throwing up quite a bit

Trying to budget for a bout 100 for now, can always upgrade in a couple of months

Again thanks for the quick answers

This is my first venture above a twist btw, just looking for good battery life and good vape, not to worried about the gimmicky stuff on the evic

http://www.e-cigarette.ie/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EGOMOD

2 x http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/aw18650.htm

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/trustfire.htm

No gimmicky features, all battery life

joye-ego-t-upgrade-18650-battery-mod-tube-with-controller-silver.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj0MaC_oby0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF9OIuGhhIM

ps: this can also be charged with your ego battery charger

Can anyone tell me where I can get some LR heads for the kanger t3?

Can anyone tell me where I can get some LR heads for the kanger t3?
    e-smokeireland use to stock them when I was on the T3,try there

Thanks pmc, but they only have 2.4, best shop have 2.2 but i'm looking for 1.5.

Thanks pmc, but they only have 2.4, best shop have 2.2 but i'm looking for 1.5.
    ah right,I've never come across heads that low myself,usually just as low as 1.8 ohms.It might be worth your while picking up some wick,wire and a vivi nova and start rebuiling.Its way way cheaper and you can pretty much customise your resistance to a certain degree.

honestly man,there's nothing to it,and after you do your first few you can do it with your eyes closed.

Had a vivi nova before but we didnt get along, looking for something kinda skinny for an ego battery, t3 seems to get fairly good reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Had a vivi nova before but we didnt get along, looking for something kinda skinny for an ego battery, t3 seems to get fairly good reviews.

The T2 has LR heads, 1.5-1.7ohms.

• Advertisement

grindle wrote: »

The T2 has LR heads, 1.5-1.7ohms.
    Thanks grindle, is the t2 as good as the t3, heard the t2 had issues with leaking.

Advertisement