Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

so I was out Saturday night and just used the t3's, not impressed with them anymore as they seemed to leak. both batteries I used them on had to be dried last night, I think its because the wick is so low down it soaks up so much and then very very slowly leaks down the inside. as its lower to the battery it hits it fairly quick. heard a gurgling when taking a puff I don't hear too often on the t2's. don't think ill buy more t3's now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Wonder would an atomiser that used a base with raised/beaded lines made of resistance material ever work? Something the same shape as a heat sink except made of some high resistance material in dripper format. Kind of like a teensy weensy frying pan! It would last forever and be a cinch to clean! No need for mesh or wick, just heat the juice.

Probably a stupid idea!

can someone shed some light on this please, on the vivi nova I've just burnt head number 3 over the course of an hour!!!

all 2.8 heads, and I'm vaping from 3 to 4 volts. I put the juice in and first time just vaped straight away. burnt it cause wick wasn't wet enough, 2nd and 3rd I left sitting for more than 10 minutes and still burnt after a few puffs :only reason I ask is that I'm away from the house and I don't have any other device with ne but I have 1 more head ready to go if needs be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

can someone shed some light on this please, on the vivi nova I've just burnt head number 3 over the course of an hour!!!

all 2.8 heads, and I'm vaping from 3 to 4 volts. I put the juice in and first time just vaped straight away. burnt it cause wick wasn't wet enough, 2nd and 3rd I left sitting for more than 10 minutes and still burnt after a few puffs :only reason I ask is that I'm away from the house and I don't have any other device with ne but I have 1 more head ready to go if needs be.
    Sounds like a bad batch to me :(, never had a problem with my one's even using them straight after putting a new one in.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Thats bad luck :( I have had an awful lot of issues with novas, but thats leaking, bent posts, threading issues on the tubes things like that, the heads seem to last forever with most juices.
    The 2.8 heads I vape around 4.5 4.8v and never an issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,805 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

I found out the hard way the Vivi Nova doesn't like dark juices and my coils will clog up fairly quickly with them. With light juices, they'll last for a couple of weeks or more.
    I tend to roll the VN along its axis, to let the juice get into the wick /coil area, because I reckoned the normal wicking draw isn't enough, it needs a bit of encouragement.
    I vape them as low as 3.0V sometimes, but more often 3.4V, occasionally going to 3.8V. At first, I was 3.8V and up to 4.2V a lot, but that's when the first ones started to clog up quickly.
    I also discovered the CE6 clearo head is the same as the VN.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Vapechick

Hi I usually order the 100ml HS menthol from Bargain Vapour buts its out of stock :( Is there anyone else that does 100ml menthol for a good price like that? It was on 13.99 which was fantastic.

Is this site safe to order from as I see no padlock? seems very cheap for 100mls of menthol less than 10 dollars??

http://www.bestecigarettesolution.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

I would guess that site is in China and thats a long way away for fast delivery, as the song says "I'd like to get you on a slow boat...."

tommy2bad wrote: »
    I would guess that site is in China and thats a long way away for fast delivery, as the song says "I'd like to get you on a slow boat...."

I ordered through Paypal just two 100 mil bottles to try them out. I took the free delivery option 15 to 20 working days and the total price came to 15 quid. If it works out I will deffo go back for loads more as is if you order 10 bottles you get 15% off. I was paying 15 quid for a 30 mil bottle here in Laois in a shop :eek: So will be thrilled if its ok!

• Advertisement

I was paying 15 quid for a 30 mil bottle here in Laois in a shop
    wharebouts in Laois is the shop Portlaois I presume? Is it Dekang or Hangsen or some other. Awalys handy to have options.

wharebouts in Laois is the shop Portlaois I presume? Is it Dekang or Hangsen or some other. Awalys handy to have options.

Its a phone shop in Athy.

Its expensive in there and everything is I would say from china as the Ecigs I got were not branded . but like you say its handy if I run out of liquid. I actually dont know the difference between Dekang and Hangson what is it?

http://www.ngs4u.com/4-e-cigarette

Looking at that link the premium liquid is hangsen and the others are dekang.
    Theirs a stall at the boot sale in Kilkenny that has juice but it's not hangsen or dekand, duno if it's mixed by themselves or nor but I'll pass till I can be sure.
    Hangsen is less perfumie and smother, Dekang is good stuff but some have a distinct chemical taste when opened first.

Looking at that link the premium liquid is hangsen and the others are dekang.
    Theirs a stall at the boot sale in Kilkenny that has juice but it's not hangsen or dekand, duno if it's mixed by themselves or nor but I'll pass till I can be sure.
    Hangsen is less perfumie and smother, Dekang is good stuff but some have a distinct chemical taste when opened first.

Oh god dont think I would touch something from a carboot sale lol .I think It was you who game me the link for the 100ml menthol Hanson from bargain vapour. I love it excellent value and delivered so quickly too. I also tried the double menthol which at first I thought ugh tastes like Harpic toilet cleaner but after an hour of vaping I absolutely love it. Brill throat hit and your breath is so fresh and minty lol

I have tried 4 or 5 fruity ones and hate them , no hit whatsoever from them ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Anyone used juicyvapor.com?

Very tempted to place an order, as some of the flavours look great, and you can choose to have the juices made with a VG base, which I need..

Only thing I'm worried about is being hit for customs charges.. shipping is via USPS - has anyone any experience buying juices from the States, and were you screwed by customs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

UsedToWait wrote: »

Very tempted to place an order, as some of the flavours look great, and you can choose to have the juices made with a VG base, which I need..

Only thing I'm worried about is being hit for customs charges.. shipping is via USPS - has anyone any experience buying juices from the States, and were you screwed by customs?

Haven't bought from juiceyvapor but I've got a good bit of stuff from the vapourcast store and epipemods, never had any hassle with customs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

Ordered from Green Smoke USA a few times and never had anything to do with customs.
    Only time I had problems with customs was a purchase from China when I got billed by DHL for customs tax and import charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

:D you can specify custom flavours as well :D
    Have ordered a fair bit of stuff now from govapes and electronicstix and no issue with customs yet.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I've ordered a good bit of stuff from the US, and all was good, but you may get stung. It's not like you're going to be order 1000's worth of liquid anyway, so the VAT and Import duty on it wouldn't be that much! :)

Vapechick wrote: »
    Is this site safe to order from as I see no padlock? seems very cheap for 100mls of menthol less than 10 dollars??

http://www.bestecigarettesolution.com/
    I ordered through Paypal just two 100 mil bottles to try them out. I took the free delivery option 15 to 20 working days and the total price came to 15 quid. If it works out I will deffo go back for loads more as is if you order 10 bottles you get 15% off. I was paying 15 quid for a 30 mil bottle here in Laois in a shop :eek: So will be thrilled if its ok!

Very impressed , my two 100 ml bottles arrived today , was a chinese site as guessed . I ordered the 16th dec and bingo they just arrived there now. I am very impressed. must have a look at other products.
    20130107104032.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Very impressed , my two 100 ml bottles arrived today , was a chinese site as guessed . I ordered the 16th dec and bingo they just arrived there now. I am very impressed. must have a look at other products.
    20130107104032.jpg

Any custom charges?

<Ollie> wrote: »
    Any custom charges?

nope not a thing, postman knocked on the door and handed it to me after I signed for it. Delighted:)

20130107104032.jpg
    Let us know how you get on with those, seriously interested. I made the mistake of using cheap no-name juice from DX and it put me right off buying cheap juice from China. Had me out in spots :mad:

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Let us know how you get on with those, seriously interested. I made the mistake of using cheap no-name juice from DX and it put me right off buying cheap juice from China. Had me out in spots :mad:

well no spots so far lol I ordered methol its grand , wouldnt be overly minty thats the only thing. I would deffo order again though. the more you buy the cheaper it is too. so gonna order maybe 7 bottles which will only prob cost arounfd 45 quid thats 700 mls, which is brill. delivery is free which took 15 to 20 working days. well worth it imo. their ecigs are pretty cheap too so gonna buy some other bits.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

well no spots so far lol I ordered methol its grand , wouldnt be overly minty thats the only thing. I would deffo order again though. the more you buy the cheaper it is too. so gonna order maybe 7 bottles which will only prob cost arounfd 45 quid thats 700 mls, which is brill. delivery is free which took 15 to 20 working days. well worth it imo. their ecigs are pretty cheap too so gonna buy some other bits.

You'll be grand with that juice, it's Dekang. pretty common juice, one of the best coming out of China!

passed the twist link onto a lad in work about a week ago and was doubtful that he was going to follow up on it. he just sauntered into work this morning with the thing stuck to his lips! he said he's determined to make it work so hopefully that's another convert.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭banger01

I converted 4 collegues to ecigs, and two more have kits on order, all in the last 2 months.... soon hope to have a smoke free 'smoking' area at work :)

Thanks, I'll look seriously at buying from them if you remain spot-free for a month. Do keep us informed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Anyone know of any Irish vendors who stock 18490's? Ta

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Advertisement