Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 5 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Marcus Antonius

Agent J wrote: »
    I'm going to pretend I know what I am doing (Rugby4ever). I am losing badly in my other leagues so all of my luck my be transferring to this league...

Lol I'm the exact opposite. In about 6 other leagues all of which I'm at least .500% two I'm 8-0 and in this league I'm 0-8 :( Least this week I was hammered and not beaten by less than a point!

Looks like I finally won a game :O Play-offs here I come (1-8) lol. Big thank you to Latavius Murray and an awful Bronco's D!

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

Looks like I finally won a game :O Play-offs here I come (1-8) lol. Big thank you to Latavius Murray and an awful Bronco's D!

Well done!! Maybe you'll be a spoiler!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

First team to break 1000 points! Yay!
    Only a 5-5 record to show for it! Boo!

I can only dream of what my record would be had I not traded away Melvin Gordon (+ Stafford) for Jamaal Charles :(

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

And I would have to bench DeSean Jackson when he picks up a load of points! :(

• Advertisement

L.S.F wrote: »
    And I would have to bench DeSean Jackson when he picks up a load of points! :(

It's always the way :( Was convinced who ever had Cousins probably had him on the bench but they didn't which was a good call!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Despite being 5-7, this season has gone quick. Can't believe that next week is the last of the "regular season". My luck of escaping injuries all of last year was well and truly turned on it's head this time around.

Its really tight this year. I was at 8-3 sitting pretty confident, hoping for a bye. Then I got pipped by 1/2 a point because of Santos kicking two FGs ion OT...

Now I'm at 8-4 needing another win to make it into the playoff and projected to lose badly this week!!

Fcking Fantasy Football!!

mooreman09 wrote: »
    Its really tight this year. I was at 8-3 sitting pretty confident, hoping for a bye. Then I got pipped by 1/2 a point because of Santos kicking two FGs ion OT...

Now I'm at 8-4 needing another win to make it into the playoff and projected to lose badly this week!!

Fcking Fantasy Football!!

You can't be caught, only one week left and 6th place, the last playoff spot is currently a 4 way tie, and 2 games behind you.
    I need to beat you this week to get to 7-6 and give me a chance. It'd come down to head to head with whoever else can get to 7-6. I'm totally biased this year but I think points scored is a way fairer way to decide ties rather than head to head.

McG wrote: »
    You can't be caught, only one week left and 6th place, the last playoff spot is currently a 4 way tie, and 2 games behind you.
    I need to beat you this week to get to 7-6 and give me a chance. It'd come down to head to head with whoever else can get to 7-6. I'm totally biased this year but I think points scored is a way fairer way to decide ties rather than head to head.

I confused myself - my other league with my mates is a 14 week one.

Ok - I'm in so.

I feel bad for you if you don't make it. You've been scoring well all year.
    The records last season in div 7 were a lot tighter. I think 6-7 got in.

• Advertisement

mooreman09 wrote: »
    I confused myself - my other league with my mates is a 14 week one.

Ok - I'm in so.

I feel bad for you if you don't make it. You've been scoring well all year.
    The records last season in div 7 were a lot tighter. I think 6-7 got in.

there's a reasonable chance I could end up being the top scoring team in the regular season (less than 9 points behind current leader) and still miss the playoffs. We'll see after this weekend.

there's a reasonable chance I could end up being the top scoring team in the regular season (less than 9 points behind current leader) and still miss the playoffs. We'll see after this weekend.

It is a sickner alright. That's FF for you though. I've done abysmally this season, 3-9. Can't really have any complaints about not being in the playoffs. The only thing that has annoyed me is that I've lost 4-5 of those games by 1 point or less. It is a cruel game. Best of luck making the playoffs though. Deserve to be there with points scored.

scraped into the playoffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

Woo! First round by!

Best of luck to everyone who made the playoffs and also the consolation bracket! Apparently 16th in a 16 man league doesn't qualify for either, lol. Can have no complaints. Good season with highs and lows for all.

I snuck through my playoff - despite Big Ben hitting a whopper 2.6 points!!!!!!!!!

I'm out barring a Pats defensive miracle. That's got to be one of, if not the worst week I had this season.... poor timing for it :(

oh well, there's always next year.

I'm out barring a Pats defensive miracle. That's got to be one of, if not the worst week I had this season.... poor timing for it :(

The scoring was low all round this week!

You never know with the Pats. Been some crazy D scores this season

I mistakenly thought I had a bye this week.. only realised on Friday. Whoops.

Look the Falcon DEF....on my bench. Anything can happen!

Made the consolation bracket with a bye with a 6-7 record.

A 20 point underdog in the semis from early projections tho!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Been a real great battle between myself and Moorefield Rangers in the championship bracket. I've a 9 point lead with the Panthers defence tonight against Rob Kelley playing for MR

paulie21 wrote: »
    Been a real great battle between myself and Moorefield Rangers in the championship bracket. I've a 9 point lead with the Panthers defence tonight against Rob Kelley playing for MR

Yeah, it's been tight. Dropping Boswell as my kicker was a disaster!!

I think you'll just do enough unless Kelly has a game like he did a few weeks back and gets to run.in some tds... He needs to get me 16 points MINIMUM to give me a chance!

Best of luck!

Been a good league this year.

Okay Gronk. Lets do this.

May the best Team Win.

Agent J wrote: »
    Okay Gronk. Lets do this.

May the best Team Win.
    Best of luck

*exhales*

If Ezkel can score 37 points tonight I lose. I will not feel safe until thats over.

Especially since I'd be kicking myself with Rodgers and Chris Thompson on my Bench..

Well done on the win. Zeke done his best made it close in the end but too much to claw back

GG Paulie. I admit I was worried especially looking at what I left on my bench.

Good League everyone. Thanks for playing.

I am hoping the Packer emulate my path.. Start well. Screw up Royally mid league and pull it out just in time to win.

Good season everyone, enjoyed it this year even with a losing record!

congrats Agent J.
    Hope to see most of you again next season!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hi,

If you want to play fantasy again this season please post in the following thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057762109

Advertisement