Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 5 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

Evenings are usually ok for me but not too late please? I've a 6:00 alarm for work. 8:00 or 8:30 works well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Are we any closer to deciding a draft date? I'm probably going to have to juggle around some shifts at work, so I'd need to know pretty soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Based on the poll (14/16 participants completed), Wednesday will be the draft day with 9 pm (12/14 votes) most likely unless both remaining people vote for 7pm (10/14 votes) to create a tie.

Based on the poll (14/16 participants completed), Wednesday will be the draft day with 9 pm (12/14 votes) most likely unless both remaining people vote for 7pm (10/14 votes) to create a tie.

I'd call it by tomorrow whatever is in the lead tbh, makes it easier for people to make sure they're around / start studying for it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

It looks like next Wednesday but we'll give it until midnight tonight to see if the vote changes.

Draft is Wednesday 6th at 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Cheers Beefy!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Great stuff. Looking forward to it!

Right, divisions and match-ups are set as are point/rules for the league.

The draft is set for Wednesday at 9pm. 14 of 16 said they could make that time so hopefully we get a good attendance but if you can't make it for any reason then you can go online at any point until then and play around with your draft board and rankings so hopefully you get at least a few players who you want.

• Advertisement

Looking forward to it now- please god let me not have a repeat of last year when my first 2 selections bombed and bombed HARD.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭billr67

Is the draft order random?

Yep, set to random and isn't revealed until 30 minutes before the draft.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭Marcus Antonius

Hmmpphhh always in the bloody middle of the draft! Best of luck to ya'll

• Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I'll be on but not sure how much attention I'll be paying. Was supposed to be going Dolphins/Bucs on Sunday but that's now cancelled and so is flight into Miami so in customer service hell trying to get everything re-scheduled :o

Oh **** mate that sucks

Yeah, sorry to hear that Frisbee. Hope ya managed to get it sorted and that the draft went ok for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭kopite davo

only just noticed the 3rd w/r spot doesn't have the choice of wr/rb.

Yeah that's a thing in this league. No flex option.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭kopite davo

it was in it last year in div 7!!!

• Advertisement

Then the GM of that league hadn't set it up right. Those are Boards FF rules. There's a 'rules suggestion' thread if you want to make the case for changing that for next year.

only just noticed the 3rd w/r spot doesn't have the choice of wr/rb.

They don't play with a flex in the boards leagues unfortunately.

Started off in a similar vein to last year, picking up my first (of many no doubt) loss by less than a poxy bloody point. I'm blaming Palmer for having a total made! Only good side of that was for the Lions fan in me, heh. Good luck to ya'll in week 2.

how many points does a kicker lose from missing a field goal??

Screen_Shot_2017_09_19_at_11_40_20.png

Am I getting screwed here? he made 6 Pat=6 pts, he had one good field goal nullified because of a Dallas penalty and he had one miss, just wondering how that equates to minus 5 points:confused: its the difference between me winning and losing this week

0-2; Trade offers incoming :o:(:o

I lost by 0.38 pts.

OH. MY. GOD.

I lost by 0.38 pts.

OH. MY. GOD.

Sorry......... Not sorry :D

That is brutal!

I had more points on my bench (65.30) than my active team this week (46.06) and than my opponent (60.76), ffs! Off to a bad start so far this season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

A real high scoring affair between myself and The Terrible Towels as he wins 66-64 :o

Advertisement