Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 5 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

MoyVilla9 wrote: »
    Put Blount in last night, must not have clicked confirm and now see him sitting on my bench with 22.50 points. This is a low point in my Fantasy-career!

I traded Blount for Lacy in another league. Hope this sin't a sign of things to come for LeGarret!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Marcus Antonius

McG wrote: »
    I traded Blount for Lacy in another league. Hope this sin't a sign of things to come for LeGarret!

Doubt it. Had him in my team last year, so unbelievably inconsistent. Brady is back in two weeks, he'll go back to being extremely hot or cold after that. Third string QB, course they're gonna be running the ball a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭AirDemon

I watched some of the highlights of the game and his stats were slightly boosted by the fact the Texans had a stinker. There was points where it seems like the Texans were being very insistent on the Patriots getting a TD.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Well. If anyone would like to attend the funeral of my fantasy season, I'm scheduling the final nail in the coffin for week 5.

Well. If anyone would like to attend the funeral of my fantasy season, I'm scheduling the final nail in the coffin for week 5.

Heh join the club. 0-3 here I come :( despite Marvin Jone's best attempt with my Lions to push me over the finish line this week Fitzpatrick went and threw 6, 6 f*cking interceptions this week :mad:

• Advertisement

My benched TE comes in with nearly 20.

Ffs lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

Had a poor week, need Julio Jones to outscore Drew Brees by 4 points tonight!

Need Brees to bomb, in my other league I hold a 30 point lead but opponent has him and two others

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

Anyone with a good Running back want to trade for a Wide Receiver? Tavon Austin, Ginn, Edelman and Amedola up for consideration?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

mooreman09 wrote: »
    Anyone with a good Running back want to trade for a Wide Receiver? Tavon Austin, Ginn, Edelman and Amedola up for consideration?
    Would D'Angelo Williams interest you?

Going for a similar ploy here. Would be willing to trade Michael Floyd, Allen Hurns, Willie Snead or Pierre Garcon for a good RB or a decent RB and a starting QB. Willing to listen to offers, aside from Williams :P

• Advertisement

Smallwood was a total bust but David Johnson, Adam Vinatieri and Larry Fitz almost scored enough on their own to get me a win. :)

This week I'm up against Gronk When You're Winning who has the 2nd most overall points and has managed to turn that into a 5-0 record. I'm top overall in points but team record is 3-2.

If Julio doesn't preform I don't get the W :(

2-3 at the moment, will have to fight hard for a playoff spot.

My other league there is a lad on 5-0, and the only teams that have less points than him are the two teams that have one win between them! Fantasy eh!?

I won a game!

anchorman-yes-jumping.gif

0-5...I can't seem to catch a break. Lost one of the weeks by a percentage of a point :( Short of a miraculous turn around my season is over all ready.

0-5...I can't seem to catch a break. Lost one of the weeks by a percentage of a point :( Short of a miraculous turn around my season is over all ready.

I feel ya. TBH I look at my roster and think "really?" My hinge points were due to be Keenan Allen at WR and Todd Gurley at RB. I was delighted with my draft, because I got Thomas Rawls too!

FFS.

Honestly the only thing stopping me from being a total embarrassment each week is the fact I picked up the Vikings D. And as a Packer fan I HATE that I root for them now. Bleurgh.

I feel ya. TBH I look at my roster and think "really?" My hinge points were due to be Keenan Allen at WR and Todd Gurley at RB. I was delighted with my draft, because I got Thomas Rawls too!

FFS.

Honestly the only thing stopping me from being a total embarrassment each week is the fact I picked up the Vikings D. And as a Packer fan I HATE that I root for them now. Bleurgh.

It's also impossible to get anybody on the wavierwire with so may people in the league! I had Booker from the beginning of the season as one of my mates is from Colorado and was singing Bookers praises. Got rid of him last week stupidly listening to NFL fantasy advice and now he stands to get CJ Anderson's place/ a share of his touches if you believe the same tw*ts! If he blows up I might just go off the deep end of fantasy football...tis a cruel mistress!

The Cleveland Browns of the league....0-6. Lost this week thanks to the Jets D getting -1 points. Lost by 1 point. Ah FF is cruel

Pretty sure my showing in the finals of Div 7 last year was beginners luck.

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

First loss of the season

The Cleveland Browns of the league....0-6. Lost this week thanks to the Jets D getting -1 points. Lost by 1 point. Ah FF is cruel

that is so harsh, exactly 1 point too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

First loss of the season. Damn you Zebras!..

And every single one of my team for crapping out this week...

"Waiver request unsuccessful".

:mad: Of course. Of course it was.

"Waiver request unsuccessful".

:mad: Of course. Of course it was.

It always is man, it always is :(

My amazing luck continues, 0-7, lose by less that 0.20 of a point this week! The urge to throw the towel in on the whole season is very tempting :( Booker has his breakout game of the season and my RB Miller goes off injured. Can't catch a break at all!

My amazing luck continues, 0-7, lose by less that 0.20 of a point this week! The urge to throw the towel in on the whole season is very tempting :( Booker has his breakout game of the season and my RB Miller goes off injured. Can't catch a break at all!

Wow - you really are having a tough run of it, I think I beat you by less than a point a few weeks back... Prob need7 wins minimum for the playoffs! But theres always the consolation bracket. Get a bit of revenge!

I had a ****ty loss at the weekend. My stalwart RB got 1 POINT!! my QB is injured and I put in Flacco and he laid an egg and so on! Lost by 3. To make matters worse, I've 6 players on a bye this week. 5 starters. So looks like I'll have to eat a loss.

5-1 looking set for the playoffs can easily turn into 5-3 looking for a win badly!!

Great league we have.

There is literally nothing left on the Waiver Wire this week though.

mooreman09 wrote: »
    Wow - you really are having a tough run of it, I think I beat you by less than a point a few weeks back... Prob need7 wins minimum for the playoffs! But theres always the consolation bracket. Get a bit of revenge!

I had a ****ty loss at the weekend. My stalwart RB got 1 POINT!! my QB is injured and I put in Flacco and he laid an egg and so on! Lost by 3. To make matters worse, I've 6 players on a bye this week. 5 starters. So looks like I'll have to eat a loss.

5-1 looking set for the playoffs can easily turn into 5-3 looking for a win badly!!

Great league we have.

There is literally nothing left on the Waiver Wire this week though.

Lol why couldn't I be playing you this week?! :p I've lost 3 games out of the 7 by a point or less :mad: I'll be nailed on for the Sacko at this stage!

I take it that the division positions are going by head to head. I'm still in a playoff hunt but can't afford to lose many more

Right folks... I badly need a running back... Badly.

Willing to trade a top wideout for a top RB. I have Antonio Brown and Hilton. I'd need a top class RB for them but would trade.

Otherwise I'd take a Middle level RB for Edelman, Coates or Terrelle Prior.

Moorefield Ranger - if you want to take a look.

Tyrod Taylor for a 6 point running back anyone? :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

I'm going to pretend I know what I am doing (Rugby4ever). I am losing badly in my other leagues so all of my luck my be transferring to this league...

Advertisement