Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drake [Take Care] + Upcoming Gig

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Hugh Cream wrote: »
    no, you going?

if the two lads are backing him up, il try my best to get a ticket. Im hearing the tickets are scarce but im sure il get one on donedeal or something.
    most likely will bring them with him to ireland !!! makes sence!! its not like he;s guna have the rubberbandits with him hahah lolz yarp

ye it makes sense alright, i just want to be sure before i buy the tickets. il prob have to take a chance next week and get them before its sold out, unless its sold out already?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Same for me, I want to go, but if Kendrick Lamar is supporting there is no way I'm missing it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

rumours of tyga supporting, makes sence, with his new album careless world coming put, gppd time for promotion!!

tour merch, bit of a let down, wanted to get the owl jumper or tshirt ,the offical one, thought they wouldhave sold his brand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Yeah I would've liked a grey jumper with the gold owl I saw it somewhere. A hoodie would've been good, oh well.
    And I'd love if Tyga came, I'd say he's a good performer..
    Where are you getting all your pics and info from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Oleg Luzhny

It looks like Kendrick won't be there. He's playing a show in San Francisco on the 27th of March, which is during the Drake tour and on the same night as one of Drake's shows in London. If he's not going to be at that show then it would suggest he's not supporting Drake on the European Tour.

http://www.goldenvoice.com/shows/details/?id=34978
    http://www.axs.com/san-francisco-ca/music-events/kendrick-lamar-2012march27-34978.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

TweetMe!?! wrote: »
    It looks like Kendrick won't be there. He's playing a show in San Francisco on the 27th of March, which is during the Drake tour and on the same night as one of Drake's shows in London. If he's not going to be at that show then it would suggest he's not supporting Drake on the European Tour.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK :( :mad:

YOLO . . im not arssed either way ,not bothered about the support , looks like they'll just get a filler ,nothing major

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

That is disappointing

• Registered Users Posts: 35 airgilbert

if ASAP and Kendrick are gonna be there I'll buy a ticket just to see them lol

Drake sucks apart from comeback season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

kendrick is definitely supporting, asap is a huge whisper, think he will from what im hearing.

kendrick is definitely supporting, asap is a huge whisper, think he will from what im hearing.

whats your source?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

whats your source?

didn't somebody say lamar wasn't gonna be there about 4 or 5 posts ago?

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    didn't somebody say lamar wasn't gonna be there about 4 or 5 posts ago?

ye man tweetme did thats why i was wondering who hugh's source was?

ye man tweetme did thats why i was wondering who hugh's source was?
    my o2 connect, not that they had a clue who either was, took me ages to decipher the names from them that they had heard/seen but couldnt think of .

my o2 connect, not that they had a clue who either was, took me ages to decipher the names from them that they had heard/seen but couldnt think of .

what does he do there man? so he says lamar is a dead cert....

one of the lads had a mate who use to work with the oxygen crowd, i remember him telling us the summer before at a session a few days after oxygen 09 that eminem would be playing the following summer, i eventually posted it on boards like 4 or 5 days before it was officially announced to the public.

so if you get this right fair fu*ks to ya :)

shes holds a few positions, covers the shop, leads people to their seats, shes also engaged to the manager.

shes holds a few positions, covers the shop, leads people to their seats, shes also engaged to the manager.

so she says lamar is 100 per cent going to be their?

what about the link tweetme posted though?

no idea about the link mate, asked her if she heard anything to which she said yes but dont ask me who as she couldnt remember the name, one was a funny sounding name as she put it.
    bit of probing finally got it out of her, backed up by her partner.

kendrick will be there 100% , asap maybe!!!!!
    just found out that my best mates- cousins- girlfriend,wel her dad is high up in promotions for mcd and he mentioned that one act was carried over from the us tour and onto the uk tour

• Advertisement

A V A wrote: »
    my best mates- cousins- girlfriend,wel her dad
    I genuinely don't know if you're being serious or taking the piss.

nah trues as to god ,real talk!!

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Oleg Luzhny

Maybe Kendrick will be there, I don't know. Maybe he will just miss the London show on the 27th of March and he'll be there for the rest of the tour. The thing is though is that the San Francisco gig was only just announced a few days ago, why would they have organised that gig if he was going to be in Europe with Drake!?

TweetMe!?! wrote: »
    The thing is though is that the San Francisco gig was only just announced a few days ago, why would they have organised that gig if he was going to be in Europe with Drake!?

+1. I had a look at ticketmaster.com and I can buy tickets for the show in San Francisco. Really not convinced that Kendrick is going to be in Dublin, hopefully he will but at the moment I'd say there's a better chance of us seeing Tyga supporting Drake instead of Kendrick and ASAP Rocky who are both largely unknown in Europe and don't have any singles/albums to promote.

Ye true , Im just gona hang out and see closer to the date and look for a 2nd hand ticket etc if it's sold out.

Too big a chance to take ATM because I'd only be going to see Lamar as much as I like ASAP he still doesn't appeal to me that much so if Lamar is not there, theirs no point in me going.

Anyway I'm broke after getting 2 watch the throne tickets ! Lol

as i said to me personally i think tyga would be a better bet!!! with careless world just after being released and his past 2 mix tapes being big it would make sence, and plus people have been dying to catch tyga since the last time he played base bar, was quite good

as i said to me personally i think tyga would be a better bet!!!

Didn't you just say Kendrick is 100% confirmed for Dublin? But you still think there's a better chance that Tyga will be there?

:confused:

i said my best mates- cousins- girlfriend,dad said that i didnt , i think theres a storng chance for kendrick to but also tyga is a possibility and make some sort of sense to

You did say it..
    kendrick will be there 100%

Anyways we'll find out soon enough, would be good to see him but I won't get my hopes up.

• Advertisement

bout fukking time rappers start touring this country again, been far too long.

Advertisement