Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drake [Take Care] + Upcoming Gig

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    I thought he was joking..?
    Hugh Cream wrote: »
    what the hell, i was joking, even prettyboy realized it was a joke.

This is a public forum, as a person looking in from the outside, it does not look like a joke.
    It was also off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

thats pretty harsh boom bap in fairness :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    This is a public forum, as a person looking in from the outside, it does not look like a joke.
    It was also off topic.

Tad harsh, why don't you just delete the post? I know it's only an infraction but he still didn't deserve it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Sooo...
    What's your favorite line off take care guys...... :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Sooo...
    What's your favorite line off take care guys...... :/

"Guess you lose some and win some, long as the outcome is income"

"So I'm goin' through her phone if she go to the bathroom /
    in her purse right there I don’t trust these hoes at all"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

thats pretty harsh boom bap in fairness :).

No it's not. A forum ban would be harsh.
    fjsanchez wrote: »
    Tad harsh, why don't you just delete the post? I know it's only an infraction but he still didn't deserve it?

It was deserved as per my warning in the thread.

I'd just like to make it clear that I did also see it as tongue in cheek, but this is a public forum that other people look at. Rules are rules.
    I think that I have been been as fair as possible here. Other mods possibly would have issued bans for some of the stuff in this thread. The thread possibly would be closed as well. I have stepped in with infractions only and left the posts to try keep the thread flowing and to keep the users alive. The information and discussion in this thread has been pretty good to date besides the few comments that have led to infractions.

In the recent past on the Hip Hop forum, we have some threads spiral out of control with insults flying left right and middle and bans being issued. My actions on this thread have been to avoid that again and to maintain order in the fairest possible way.

I would also like to point out that disputing mod decisions on forum in a no-no. If anyone would like to discuss further, please send me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Lads as a regular to the airsoft forum i can tell you it wasn't harsh the mods there would ban you for that sort of stuff no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I got my tickets lads! I'm so exited, did anybody else get them?

Yep, got mine. Was logged on at 9am on Friday for standing tickets, glad to have them now but there's still plenty available apparently.

Can't wait :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Paully D wrote: »
    Yep, got mine. Was logged on at 9am on Friday for standing tickets, glad to have them now but there's still plenty available apparently.

Standing tickets have sold out.

Standing tickets have sold out.

How do you check what's sold out?

• Advertisement

How do you check what's sold out?
    Not sure if you can check online, I just got a call yesterday morning from a friend of a friend, he said he went to Ticketmaster on Monday morning and was told that all the standing tickets were sold out so he was calling to see if I had any spare tickets left.

The album went platinum today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

standing is sold out, anyone want to sort me out with a standing ticket, i'm willing to go over face value. is that allowed in this forum?

standing is sold out, anyone want to sort me out with a standing ticket, i'm willing to go over face value. is that allowed in this forum?

No talk on buying and selling on forum.

Saw Drake in London in January and he had Florence (of Florence and The Machine) perform 'Fireworks' with him so there's a chance he might surprise us......................................................but I'd be pretty happy if Kendrick and Rocky were there.

Seems he's always bringing someone out on stage, when playing in American he usually brings out an NBA player with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

Praying for The Weeknd chaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

Was hoping for him myself but have gone right off him lately.

Was hoping for him myself but have gone right off him lately.

Cén fath? D:

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

why indeed hugh? not like echoes of silence? My favourite is still House of Balloons anyway. would love to see him perform.

why indeed hugh? not like echoes of silence? My favourite is still House of Balloons anyway. would love to see him perform.
    Balloons is my favorite as well.
    It's gotten Whiney to me, I was dissapointed in Thursday? after singing the praises of balloons to everyone, then gave gave his latest one a few listens and completely went off him altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

house of balloons was amazing, it was like nothing iv heard before , same with other people !! thursday was just shocking , i hated that , the only one i liked was the zone! echoes of silence was like a close second to the first mixtape!!! great few songs on that

at times i get sick of the phrases about drugs and how he goes but it all relates :D

Anyone on Facebook?
    Was told people were saying it was cancelled, this was last week though and have seen/heard nothing since.

Anyone on Facebook?
    Was told people were saying it was cancelled, this was last week though and have seen/heard nothing since.
    Have had loads of people tell me over the last week that the tour was cancelled and every time I have to tell them that they're wrong, they saw an article from July 2010 when Drake cancelled a couple of dates in the UK. Here's the article, notice the date. http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/drake/229325-drake-cancels-uk-tour

sooound, might want to stick a spoiler on that just incase people dont want te know

been wanting to see a set list, hes doing shot for me, happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

i know lamar and asap have been confirmed for uk dates but does anyone know if they are confirmed for ireland?

i know lamar and asap have been confirmed for uk dates but does anyone know if they are confirmed for ireland?
    no, you going?

most likely will bring them with him to ireland !!! makes sence!! its not like he;s guna have the rubberbandits with him hahah lolz yarp

• Advertisement

listening to maverick sabres album non stop, had an idea maybe/hopefully he'l end up there.

Advertisement