Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drake [Take Care] + Upcoming Gig

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

I respect him as an artist but I still think he's shít in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Funny mock-up:

tumblr_lutoiqCGh01qfvyuro1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Good Life is not that bad, at least it does not have that stupid ass voice and style.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Can the people that hate/don't like him just say so and leave it at that instead of posting multiple times saying the same thing over and over?

If I don't like a rapper I don't discuss them or post in a thread about them, not sure why anyone would tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

Read it's on course to sell around 6 - 700.000 in the states,great numbers those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

I do not like drake because every song and lyric he has annoys me from the voice to the words but fair play to him for co-hosting the last kotd event and giving both battlers 1500.

That was a f@cking seriously good battle. Diz and DNA are legends.

Ha! just checked now - 250,000 views in 4 days!

Never mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

its not too bad of an album,couple decent tracks on there

my favourite at the moment is probly crew love with the weekend and marvins rooms

wouldnt buy the album though,id love if drake and the weekend made a album together like kanye and jay z just did,could be an interesting album

CyberJuice wrote: »
    wouldnt buy the album though,id love if drake and the weekend made a album together like kanye and jay z just did,could be an interesting album

Yeah downloaded a couple of his mixtapes recently and have to say I really like them, no doubt we'll be hearing a lot of collabs with Drake in future.

Drake and Rick Ross are working on a project together at the moment, originally they planned to release a mixtape together called Y.O.L.O. (You Only Live Once) but now it looks like it will be released as a proper album as, according to Ross, the stuff they have on there is 'too good to give away', looking forward to hearing more about that.

• Advertisement

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Yeah downloaded a couple of his mixtapes recently and have to say I really like them, no doubt we'll be hearing a lot of collabs with Drake in future.

Drake and Rick Ross are working on a project together at the moment, originally they planned to release a mixtape together called Y.O.L.O. (You Only Live Once) but now it looks like it will be released as a proper album as, according to Ross, the stuff they have on there is 'too good to give away', looking forward to hearing more about that.
    miserable b@stard.:rolleyes:

shot for me is song of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

PrettyBoy wrote: »

This should be interesting, Free Spirit, I'm On One, Deuces (remix), Aston Martin Music, Rick Ross and Drake have made some good music together

As for Take Care, I seriously think it's one of the smoothest albums of the year, Look What You've Done is probably my favourite track.

I can see why people, especially those that where around during the Golden era of hip hop, don't like it, but for me Drake stepped it up bigtime with this album.

On a side note, I'm finding it TOO much of a coincedence that the low points of the album to me (the song with Nikki Minaj, Lil Wayne on HYFR, and Practice) are all down to the Young Money influence

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

hes usually funny but thats a bit pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

I'm dead late to the party but **** it, This album is pretty good, the only two tracks im not keen on are HYFR and Cameras/Good Ones Go. Underground Kings Crew Love and Take Care are definitley my favorites

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

:eek: you dont like dem , personally they are both my favorites!!! now in saying that i dont like lord knows :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

I never said i dont like them, they'd just be my least favorites :pac:
    And lyrically, I think Underground Kings is miles ahead, Rapgenius is great for the lyrics, looks at them in depth

The depth of those lyrics, deep.

Underground Kings, Crew Love, Over My Dead Body are prob the 3 I listen to most.

Practice and The Ride probably the least, not to say they're bad songs (I don't think any of the songs on the album are bad) just depends what mood I'm in I suppose :p

• Advertisement

THE O2 24TH OF MARCH . . . . . . . .YCMB BOOYYY!!!!!!!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

Wut??

A V A wrote: »
    THE O2 24TH OF MARCH . . . . . . . .YMCMB BOOYYY!!!!!!!:D:D:D
    is this confirmed, got a text today asking had i heard anything.

btw baby wudnt be best pleased if he knew you only had one Money in YMCMB.:D

well this morning it was annoucnt and then just today it was updated and a date was given

A V A wrote: »
    well this morning it was annoucnt and then just today it was updated and a date was given

Yesterday Rap Ireland said Drake would here sometime in April and info about an Irish date was expected to be announced this week but no date/venue/ticket info was given.

Where did you hear it was announced/updated/date given..? Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭alexsmith

bitches got the rabies

i like the new album,i know people say hes bit of a pussy,constantly singing about birds etc but the melodies and lyrics are very good.still not as good as thank me later though

my favourites are We'll be Fine,crew love and shot for me.make me proud is the worst on the album,such a bad son....not really feeling nicki minaj saying "IM A MAD BITCH"

use google and a bit of common sence:P thats what i did

Used Google and the only thing that came up was your 2 posts on boards and a random Tumblr post, was looking for something a little more reliable like the Ticketmaster link Hugh posted as opposed to random forum/blog posts with no sources.

• Advertisement

eh anyone would have typed it into ticketmaster ,i googles it and got ticket master and put in tag words in the search bar aswell:p

Advertisement