Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most evil person ever?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Mr.Success

The woman in hostel 2 with the scythe. Cant see anything more evil than that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Ruhollah Khomeini.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Meh, Eric Cartman is anti-semitic, so that's probably his main reason for saying virtually every Israeli is evil (which he knows isn't true).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Teclo

continued...

Agathocles of Syracuse
    Herod the Great
    Murad IV Ghazi
    Abdul Hamid II
    Saddam Hussein
    Uday Hussein

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

God racked up a body count didn't he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Unit 731

Google it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

Colonel Sanders

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

Any person who hurts a child in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Brendog wrote: »
    Unit 731

Google it.
    I did. This Ishii character was so evil he received immunity from war crimes "in exchange for germ warfare data based on human experimentation" Hardly surprising I suppose considering the good ol' US of A put all the Nazi judges back into position when the German Federal Republic was established after WW 2.
    Most evil: Lavrenty Beria, Stalin's right man and chief of secret police.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Yahew

I did. This Ishii character was so evil he received immunity from war crimes "in exchange for germ warfare data based on human experimentation" Hardly surprising I suppose considering the good ol' US of A put all the Nazi judges back into position when the German Federal Republic was established after WW 2.

Probably, they needed judges.

• Advertisement

Brendog wrote: »
    Unit 731

Google it.
    Don't if you're not able for horrific stuff - and/or if you've a sensitive stomach. :(

fontanalis wrote: »

In the bible he kills millions, and Satan kills ten.

So we know who the evil one really is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Dudess wrote: »
    Meh, Eric Cartman is anti-semitic, so that's probably his main reason for saying virtually every Israeli is evil .

Actually it could be argued that it is in fact the Israeli state which is anti-semitic given that the Palestinians are a semitic race but not all Jews are (niether are all Jews Zionist/Israeli for that matter)

But apart from that technicality youre probably right.
    KeithAFC wrote: »
    Mother teresa, Ernst Boepple.

A small time swindler (albeit a hugely succesful one) and a key figure (albeit a lesser known one) in the holocaust :confused:

Hardly in the same leauge in all fairness ?

Mike, she was a catholic nun - that's enough to constitute evil in Keith's world. I'd also recommend not to pay attention to the attention-seeker.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭migozarad

Louis Walsh/Simon Cowell and their minions who peddle their equivalent of aural rape
    Gengis Khan is a close second!

Mike 1972 wrote: »
    A small time swindler (albeit a hugely succesful one) and a key figure (albeit a lesser known one) in the holocaust :confused:

Hardly in the same leauge in all fairness ?
    She brought suffering on the ill and tried to cover it up and put a front up which was to the contrary.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,209 ✭✭✭Archeron

Grottbags, the evil evil witch from near where Emu used to live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

I know I shouldnt encourage him but.......
    Mike, she was a catholic nun - that's enough to constitute evil in Keith's world.

In fairness he could be on to something there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭studdlymurphy

Warning people with heart conditions should consult a GP before clicking the below link:

Shirley Temple bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Yahew wrote: »
    The alternative to Spanish fascism was not democracy but communism, and it would have been a particularly vicious communism too.

Anarcho-Syndicalism was very big pre WW2 in Spain.
    4leto wrote: »
    The same for Agusto Pinochet, but the CIA did a job on Allende it was a strange time in global politics. But appart from Cuba and some central American states America did succeed in keeping the red menace out of South America.

How naive of you to believe that BS.
    Everyone in israel

WTF:confused:
    Mike, she was a catholic nun - that's enough to constitute evil in Keith's world. I'd also recommend not to pay attention to the attention-seeker.

It's amazes me how many, seemingly intelligent, people don't get this and continue to feed it.

• Advertisement

Ah now, can you not put a warning on that link?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

KeithAFC wrote: »
    She brought suffering on the ill and tried to cover it up and put a front up which was to the contrary.

It's hardly in the same league as some of the other people mentioned here to be fair. She was a con artist, no doubt, but evil...nah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Yahew

Everybody has been scared to say it so far but I will, we know what sinister power is behind all this: Nazzism, Communism, Extreme Capitalism, Islamism.

Bert.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 536 ✭✭✭ahal

I think I'd have to go with Myra Hindley and Ian Brady.

They were able to ignore a child crying and begging for her parents / for them not to hurt her as they sexually abused / tortured her. The sickos recorded it for their twisted pleasure, and amazingly the parents were put in a position where they had to listen to it during the subsequent trial.

Who needs horror movies when you have this in reality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭murraykil

In Irish history Oliver Cromwell stands out as the the most evil. Also Willie of Orange, due to the generations of evil which have followed his legacy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Anarcho-Syndicalism was very big pre WW2 in Spain.

Actually membership of the CNT numbered something like 400,000 in 1936 while the PSUC only had 20,000 or so active members. Communism gained ground in Spain because of the appeasement of Hitler and Mussolini by the western democracies.

"Karl Marx". :rolleyes:
    Just because communism is only workable with a huge level of control, doesn't mean dreaming up the theory of such an egalitarian system makes the man evil.

Some people are choosing to interpret the thread title as "Evil in my opinion but I know they're not really evil"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Everyone in israel

Banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭SandraManson

Starla_o0 wrote: »
    fontanalis wrote: »

In the bible he kills millions, and Satan kills ten.

So we know who the evil one really is.
    That's so true. I agree 100%.

• Advertisement

Not really. A good number of people involved past and present could go onto the list from that church. Some people may disagree but many people would hold that view.

Advertisement