Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most evil person ever?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    How did that take so long?????

Because mods arent online 24/7??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Yahew wrote: »
    Yeah, post reported. Previously in this thread I said that Tito wasn't the worst , nor was/is Castro. As far as dictators go.

The civil war was either going to end with victory for communists or fascists, the democrats had lost control of the Republicans. Franco was the lesser of two evils. Stayed too long. So has Castro.

Reported for calling you a numskull? For the love of jaysus....:D

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Because mods arent online 24/7??

I'm joking....twas a joke.

And by the way, talking since that guy started posting round here...he's been at that kind of crap for months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Yahew

Eve is drunk. :-)

flahavaj wrote: »
    REally? Sounds to me like she wouldn't have supported a communist. Maybe you are thinking Pinochet.

Just because he had a big nose doesn't make him a bad person.

Pinochet not Pinnocio.

• Advertisement

Eve is drunk. :-)

Correct. Goodnight everybody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Pinochet not Pinnocio.

flahavaj wrote: »
    Pinochet not Pinnocio.

Yeah. Good one. Notice your lack of thanks? I am explaining it to the masses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Yeah. Good one. Notice your lack of thanks? I am explaining it to the masses.

Meanwhile I note the masses have flooded you with thanks in gratitude at your low opinion of their intelligence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

The Wright brothers for all those plane crashes.

Karl Benz for all the car crashes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Josef Fritzl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Norwayviking

Anders Behring Breivik

Hope he rots in hell!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

Batsy wrote: »
    In fact, both Cromwell and Thatcher were two of the greatest politicians Britain has ever had.

And definitley the two sexiest they ever had

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

The civil war was either going to end with victory for communists or fascists, the democrats had lost control of the Republicans.

A very simplistic view of Spanish history to be honest. The civil war was never going to end with a 'communist' victory. The Republican's only hope of victory lay in recieving support from the western democracies as Stalin effectively screwed them financially at every opportunity and never gave them any real help. The moment the communist infiltration of the Republic began the war was lost. The only other alternative was a strogn defensive strategy where they were still resisitng when WW2 broke out.

As an aside, anarchists greatly outnumbered the communists in the Republic. Furthermore, as I said earlier, Juan Negrin said in mid 1938 he could crush the communists in the morning if the UK, US and France would just allow them to purchase armaments.
    Franco was the lesser of two evils. Stayed too long..

HA. Seriously, this is just so incorrect it's ridiculous. The Nationalists carried out far more massacres, rapes and torture than the Republicans ever managed. Look at the events in Granada and Badajoz to see what sort of savages they were. There's little doubt the Republicans were no angels but compared to the Nationalists they were certainly a far better option for the vast majority of Spanish people, for a start they had been democratically elected, unlike Franco.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

The person who came up with Religion.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

Mike Baldwin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

CoolHat wrote: »
    Hitler would generally be the name people most say.

What he was a great guy.

After all, he did kill Hitler :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

People forget about all the good things Hitler did.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

Shredder from TMNT

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

jugger0 wrote: »
    People forget about all the good things Hitler did.

Yeah, without him we'd have no world war 2 films.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Arianna_26

For me it's got to be a toss up between Hitler and Himmler depending on who was most responsible. It's kind of hard to beat the slaughter of 6 MILLION people (and destroying the lives of many more), y'know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Arianna_26 wrote: »
    For me it's got to be a toss up between Hitler and Himmler depending on who was most responsible. It's kind of hard to beat the slaughter of 6 MILLION people, y'know?

Himmler was basically a subjugate **** that was given wide berth by Hitler. Neither men are saints, both are guilty of horrific crimes beyond comprehension, but Hitler was most certainly the most evil.

Himmler was a chicken farmer before his rise to power. Hitler was a career soldier.

Hitler, to the end, authorized the destruction of infrastructure, military, and civilian alike. His logic was that if Germany faltered, its populace was to blame (lets not involve his involving Germany in a war against literally foreign armies of 100,000,000 men).

Stalin was a career dictator, far beyone Hitler. In fact, beyond common everyday understandings of said war, Stalin was responsible for just as many deaths as Hitler. He was a sadistic thug obsessed with his own trappings of power, which actually led directly to the humiliating defeats of 1939/1940.

Hitler and Stalin, along with their subjugates, are far more similar, almost identical, then history does conventionally allow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

4leto wrote: »
    Margaret Thatcher wasn't evil, one hell of a leader who saved Britain from ruin.

Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Pol Pot, Caesar, Caligula, Genghis Khan, Vlad the Impaler, Fukcing George Bush.

Caesar?
    Gaius Julius Caesar was one of the greatest generals in history.
    He was more than fair to troops he defeated in battle and to the leaders who stood against him.
    He consolidated the empire, paid very well, started countless building schemes around the empire.

He can NOT be counted as someone in the same league as Stalin or if you want to go on pure numbers Mao. Also why is Lenin in your list? Any of the Khan's were just leaders of the day and war was a way of life then.

In fact your list just seems to be some names you may have heard of once and dont know anything about.

You want evil how about Mathieu Ngirumpatse, president of the Hutu extremist National Revolutionary Movement for Democracy and Development; Edouard Karemera, the party’s former vice president; and Joseph Nzirorera its former secretary-general. Between 500,000 and 1M dead (about 800,000 is estimated nowadays) in 100 days. 8000 a day most by hand! Leaves the Nazi's and Caligula in the shade.

I also have a modern name for the list, Tzipi Livni. Ohhhh 10 mins and a baseball bat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Nhead

At the time we needed saving from exterminatory protestantism.

Ah now now Britain was a benevolent empire t'was paddy getting uppity that caused the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Nhead

He tried to save our country from catholicism.

As they say: I have never met anyone in Ireland who understood the Irish Question, except one Englishman who had only been there a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Hitler was a career soldier.

This is actually a common misconception. Prior to WW1 Hitler was a struggling artist in Vienna. He was actually rejected from the Austro-Hungarian army on health grounds before joining the German army. He served from 1914 to 1920 when he was discharged. From then on he was a career politician. Hitler fought in WW1 but was anything but a career solider by a long way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Santa claus for ignoring my letters every year for the past 21 years since i was 10. for getting me barred from the ILAC centre last year. for the horrible things he did to john lithgow!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Carter P Fly

whoever owns johnson and johnson

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭cosmicfart

Pol Pot, he gave the 'pot' a bad name

Advertisement