Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most evil person ever?

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Dracula88

I would not say Margaret Thatcher was evil. I would say she was a divisive figure of opinion. The legacy Thatcher left behind was a love or hate legacy. The most evil people the world had ever had was Josef Stalin , Heinrich Himmler , Adolf Hitler and Reinhard Heydrich

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Sir Humphrey Appleby

John Doe1 wrote: »
    A few off the top of my head:

Those two ukrainian lads in THAT snuff video

Oliver Cromwell

Margaret Thatcher

Hard to believe that either of these could be described as evil when compared to Hitler,Stalin, Pol Pot etc

• Registered Users Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Luis Garavito.

Google with caution.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

The people that ran unit 731, and the US Goverment that 'pardoned' them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭The Narrator

Timmy Mallett.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Hard to believe that either of these could be described as evil when compared to Hitler,Stalin, Pol Pot etc

Not hard in the case of Cromwell, a class A nutter. To be honest he's in good company with Hitler and the others. Genghis khan is in there too. Only difference between any of then is the tools and opportunity they had

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Has to be Joesph Stalin. Historians don't know exactly how many people he killed but they place it between 30 and 40 million, the majority of whom were his own people. Although serial killers are for sure evil many of them have something not right in the head which makes them think what they're doing is grand. I suspect that was the case with Stalin only with him he was the commander of an entire army. At least other serial killers had limited scope but Stalin had the means and the desire to kill tens of millions of people, which he duly did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

Daniel O'Donnell.

It's in the eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

Albert Fish. Sick, sick man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Tin Foil Hat

osarusan wrote: »
    Luis Garavito.

Google with caution.

Pedro Lopez is worse. And he's free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

warning - zombie thread alert!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭timthumbni

BeerWolf wrote: »
    The people that ran unit 731, and the US Goverment that 'pardoned' them.

Interesting. I had never heard of this before. Horrific what men can do to their fellow men sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Sue Basso deserves a mention I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Chinaman666

GG Allin was the worst person ever. He was so ****ing cool. The way he got a rise out of people was amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

John Doe1 wrote: »
    No and no, nobody should see it

Quite right. I'm ashamed to say I once watched the beheading of Eugene Armstrong. It was the most disturbing thing I ever seen. Those videos are an affront to humanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭Mr_Spaceman

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    any Rangers FC supporter

Hilarious stuff bro.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,757 ✭✭✭✭bilston

Not sure he was even human but Josef Mengele was the pure definition of evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,323 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Vasili Blokhin has some claim to fame. Ultimately I'm not sure there is such a thing as 'evil'.

Advertisement