Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most evil person ever?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Teclo

Also why is Lenin in your list?

The Cheka, the millions he was happy to see die due to famine and disease, the Romanov murders, the persecution of the church, the establishment of a dictatorship that would murder many more millions after his death in Russia and far beyond. He was a repulsive and cowardly individual who only returned to Russia after the useful idiots did the dangerous work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

This is actually a common misconception. Prior to WW1 Hitler was a struggling artist in Vienna. He was actually rejected from the Austro-Hungarian army on health grounds before joining the German army. He served from 1914 to 1920 when he was discharged. From then on he was a career politician. Hitler fought in WW1 but was anything but a career solider by a long way.

Bad choice of words. What I meant was that Hitler had been a soldier with experience behind his words and actions. Himmler had none, apart from training through which he struggled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

Teclo wrote: »
    The Cheka, the millions he was happy to see die due to famine and disease, the Romanov murders, the persecution of the church, the establishment of a dictatorship that would murder many more millions after his death in Russia and far beyond. He was a repulsive and cowardly individual who only returned to Russia after the useful idiots did the dangerous work.

The Cheka, no worse than any of the south american death squads of the 60's, 70's and 80's. Or even the CIA fighting and funding proxy wars all over the world during the cold war and since. As well as involvement in regime change, extraordinary rendition, interment in gulag's like Gizmo, torcher and murder.

The death of the Tsar and his family, the average drone strike on an Afgan wedding kills many more people than the Romanov's.

Persecution of the church, when you think about how much blood is on the hands of all religions you could argue that was a good thing.

I'm no fan of Lenin or communism and yes he was not a nice guy but he always resisted uncle Joe taking over after he died because he knew what was coming. On a list of evil people I just see him there. If you want another evil russian how about Andrei Chikatilo, The Rostov Ripper read a book about him, wow thats an evil bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 stan smith

henry kissinger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Tony Blair. If evil had a grin, it'd be his.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭FetchTheGin

The one and only...

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Eramen

stan smith wrote: »
    henry kissinger

Agreed, and those other guys who run Project for the new American Century.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Teclo

The Cheka, no worse than any of the south american death squads of the 60's, 70's and 80's. Or even the CIA fighting and funding proxy wars all over the world during the cold war and since. As well as involvement in regime change, extraordinary rendition, interment in gulag's like Gizmo, torcher and murder.

The death of the Tsar and his family, the average drone strike on an Afgan wedding kills many more people than the Romanov's.

Persecution of the church, when you think about how much blood is on the hands of all religions you could argue that was a good thing.

I'm no fan of Lenin or communism and yes he was not a nice guy but he always resisted uncle Joe taking over after he died because he knew what was coming. On a list of evil people I just see him there. If you want another evil russian how about Andrei Chikatilo, The Rostov Ripper read a book about him, wow thats an evil bastard.

Typical amoral nonsense from the self-hating part of the free world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Saying something vague and kinda cryptic and not elaborating looks really clever - and kinda mysterious. That'll learn the masses...

But anyway, Ian Paisley, Gerry Adams, Margaret Thatcher - I dislike them all, but "Most evil person ever", as in, more evil than Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mugabe... Really? Really?
    jugger0 wrote: »
    People forget about all the good things Hitler did.
    I know. He was a good painter I believe - now if only it weren't for that pesky six million thing that keeps getting in the way, we might get to see and appreciate his paintings. :mad:
    In fact your list just seems to be some names you may have heard of once and dont know anything about.
    That's commonplace on this thread.
    I also have a modern name for the list, Tzipi Livni. Ohhhh 10 mins and a baseball bat.
    Meh, someone who isn't popular with those who back Palestine (myself included) but otherwise, not "Most evil person ever" material.
    He tried to save our country from catholicism.
    Nhead wrote: »
    As they say: I have never met anyone in Ireland who understood the Irish Question, except one Englishman who had only been there a week.
    There are a few peeps here Nhead who like to pretend that, even though they're Irish themselves, they're superior to the rest of the Irish plebs - and demonstrate this by saying stuff like Cromwell was great, because they think it looks really enlightened or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Prior to WW1 Hitler was a struggling artist in Vienna. He was actually rejected from the Austro-Hungarian army on health grounds before joining the German army

Thought he dodged the draft (on political grounds) and fled to Germany where he volunteered for the army there ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭maxfresh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Mendozaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

http://bit.ly/o0eXkt

:mad: :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

dr trevor in kilmainham gaol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

how about evil people?

adolf hitlers parents
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=6648877&page=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭CoolHat

how about evil people?

adolf hitlers parents
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=6648877&page=1

What kind of f**ked up people would name their son Adolf Hitler?

Like its obvious they were Nazi loving nutjobs. What ever to that. But by naming your son that, didnt they think they would be bringing more attention/trouble onto themselves? .. not to mention giving that kid some messed up childhood.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Disclaimer: not a racist

The race that commit the most heinous crimes tend to be white people so the most evil person is the white man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Disclaimer: not a racist

The race that commit the most heinous crimes tend to be white people so the most evil person is the white man.

Sigh, this is an absurd argument. Firstly an awful lot of scientists disagree on whether the concept of 'race' as is currently used really exists.

Secondly, even presuming race exists you're blaming an entire race for the actions of some people. Should every Russian person accept blame for the actions of Stalin? Every Chinese person for Mao? The entire concept is absurd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Sigh, this is an absurd argument. Firstly an awful lot of scientists disagree on whether the concept of 'race' as is currently used really exists.

Secondly, even presuming race exists you're blaming an entire race for the actions of some people. Should every Russian person accept blame for the actions of Stalin? Every Chinese person for Mao? The entire concept is absurd.

i think youre taking that a little seriously

i think youre taking that a little seriously

Got the impression it was a serious enough thread by After Hours standards to be honest.

Firstly race does excist you got to be pretty colour blind not to see that!

Also ask your scienetists why black males dominate the 100 meters? surely if race didnt excist this wouldnt be the case -

Secondly, it might not be considered 'PC' to say this but I've no doubt white people possess a thing called the 'evil' gene - Out of how many people arent white on this thread? maybe 2 pol pot and mao - the rest are as milky!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Jose Manuel Barroso. Concentrated evil.
    Sepp Blather. A.D.D. evil.
    Anyone who ever joined the Green party. Condescending Evil.
    Jack O'Connor (Siptu). Greedy Evil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭hamlet1

John Doe1 wrote: »
    A few off the top of my head:

Those two ukrainian lads in THAT snuff video

Oliver Cromwell

Margaret Thatcher
    mcguinness and adams,remind me of two great white sharks

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

Derek Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

Some one said Jesus, but really St Paul was far more influential in what later became The Church. Then of course Constantine turned a fringe and rather peculiar religion into the main religion of the Roman empire and that was that. For the most part, Jesus was just another of the many preachers that travelled around a rather small party of Judea. He preached The End Is Nigh. Then he did the most stupid of things, he made trouble in the temple during Passover and the Roman governor wasn't going to tolerate that at the most volatile time of the year; so he had Jesus killed. So over time they had to change all Jesus's teachings to make them about Him rather than just the end of the world (the coming of the son of man, as he often referred to it). But Paul's teaching were still mainly also about the impending doom. Any day now, eh?

So, Jesus wasn't bad. In fact, he was probable quite a nice fellow, if not a little nuts. He was a misguided fool who got himself killed for a stupid reason. It was all those who came after him who were the "evil ones".

Btw: Stalin had always been my favourite most evil person, closely followed by Chris de Burgh.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭The House Of Wolves

Joseph Mengele. There is a reason he's known as the Angel of Death.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,111 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Lotso Hugs Bear from Toy Story 3. Heartless bastid.....

Firstly race does excist you got to be pretty colour blind not to see that!

Also ask your scienetists why black males dominate the 100 meters? surely if race didnt excist this wouldnt be the case -

Sigh, so does every 'white' or 'black' person look exactly the same? Exact same skin tone, eyes, nose, features etc. The answer is clearly no. Your typical Italian, Irish, Finnish and Greek person don't look particular alike in terms of skin tone but yet they're all considered the same race? Bollocks.

As for why 'black' males dominate the 100 metres. I never said differences in genetics between humans don't exist, otherwise we would all be genetically identical. What I'm attempting to say is that 'race' as most people use the term is usually incorrect.
    Secondly, it might not be considered 'PC' to say this but I've no doubt white people possess a thing called the 'evil' gene - Out of how many people arent white on this thread? maybe 2 pol pot and mao - the rest are as milky!

Oh ffs, this is pointless debating with you. The 'evil' gene, honestly...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Cain reputedly killed 1/4 of the worlds population.

Sigh, so does every 'white' or 'black' person look exactly the same? Exact same skin tone, eyes, nose, features etc. The answer is clearly no. Your typical Italian, Irish, Finnish and Greek person don't look particular alike in terms of skin tone but yet they're all considered the same race? Bollocks.

As for why 'black' males dominate the 100 metres. I never said differences in genetics between humans don't exist, otherwise we would all be genetically identical. What I'm attempting to say is that 'race' as most people use the term is usually incorrect.

Oh ffs, this is pointless debating with you. The 'evil' gene, honestly...

You've been brain washed by the media not to believe in the 'evil' gene when it was so obvious - not everybodies like this you know
    http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/index.html

I'll just put this down as another arguement won by Oranage2 - so far I'm 52-0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

You've been brain washed by the media not to believe in the 'evil' gene when it was so obvious - not everybodies like this you know
    http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/index.html

I'll just put this down as another arguement won by Oranage2 - so far I'm 52-0

White people may be a little crazy, but at least we get things done.

http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/5/0/1/been-here-40000-years-invented-a-stick.jpg

Advertisement