Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So my housemate tried to kill me last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,512 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Good luck to you dude, I hope you have a mellow and peaceful night. You should get your mad housemate to smoke some pollen, they tend to be a bit more chilled and less violent after some good hash.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Good luck to you dude, I hope you have a mellow and peaceful night. You should get your mad housemate to smoke some pollen, they tend to be a bit more chilled and less violent after some good hash.
    Ya great idea, make the mad man even more paranoid!

Throw a few trips in hes can while your at it OP, or maybe a bit of speed on hes corn flakes. Sure it done the Japs in the war no harm!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

Did duggy get butchered yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭dollyk

Had a neighbour like that, scary thing to live with though.
    called the police was told unless she attacks you, or KILLS you ,
    theres not a lot we can do ........ :confused:

my answer...i went totally phyco on her and she moved cause i was "MAD ":pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Being under 30 is hard. higher ratio of undetected mental cases in wider social circle

life.. only gets better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

anyone else refreshing the RTE and indo website for the inevitable headlines on this story ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,512 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Just checking, are you still with us Duggy?

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 goEFyourself

Cool_Dog_Hey_Cool_story_bro41_RE_oh_crap_moments-s400x400-96811-580.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I'm still sickened I missed the picture :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

HEY YO DUGGAY PICK UP THE PHONE!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I believe he said he was out on the beer tonight, I'd give it a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

he'll come home buckled and challenge his housemate to a fight to the death with a cucumber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

poor guy I didn't think it would come to this, bad deal man. he should have listened instead of laughing and joking about something so serious. news just in from the irish independent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

zenno wrote: »
    poor guy I didn't think it would come to this, bad deal man. he should have listened instead of laughing and joking about something so serious. news just in from the irish independent.

I was literally just about to do that. Damn thunder stealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Still hanging on :pac:

Shìte night out, sick to death of dealing with drunk shìtes and being cramped into pubs and clubs like a sardine in a tin, all the while that fùcking Shufflin' song is replayed for the 93rd time.

Anywho, he still doesn't seem to be here so it's still all quiet on the western front.

You can all go to sleep happily, I doubt my death is due tonight :P

........and for feck sake, I don't live in Dublin so stop posting that murder story about me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭omen80

There's really only one thing you can do OP. When he's in his room, walk in with a big ass knife and cut one of your testicles off without flinching. Then say "if I'm willing to do this to myself, imagine what I will do to you". That should show him! It's your only option really........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

If he isn't back by now I'd say you have nothing to worry about.

charlemont wrote: »
    If he isn't back by now I'd say you have nothing to sorry about.

I apologise for nothing :pac:

For all I know he's probably in his bed right now.................or more realisticaly, he's off somewhere else completely....

Scrap that, just heard odd noise outside, think it's him for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Ah **** I was just goin to bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Scrap that, just heard odd noise outside, think it's him for sure.
    Death has laid its eyes upon you good sir.

• Advertisement

I was right, he just sneaked back into the house out of his mind. He was wandering aroun the house there for about 15 minutes in the dark, I imagine he's fùcked drunk.

He's in his room now having a full blown drunken conversation to himself.

He's locked his door so I give it 5 minutes before he passes out on his bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I was right, he just sneaked back into the house out of his mind. He was wandering aroun the house there for about 15 minutes in the dark, I imagine he's fùcked drunk.

Just call the Guards right now and have him carted off. Tell them you think he's mentally unstable and needs to be sectioned. Or better, tell them you fear he's a danger to himself and the PC brigade will be there in seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭omen80

This thread is better than TV!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

jayzus at this stage I'd break in there and make some tea.

Then everything will be fine. (I'll have club milks with me).

......................or maybe its duggy who is the knife maniac here. ah ha! Have ya sussed.

Still, nothing a nice cup of tea and a chat won't sort out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

every day im shefflin

Well, looks like I was right about him passing out. He's out for the count snoring in his room.

This is like fùcking Fawlty Towers, while he was mumbling to himself the GF decided she needed to get sick. I had to bring her to the toilet (which is right beside mine & his room) and I've never met someone who dry heaved so loud in their life. During that time he fell asleep and was hoping the fecker wouldn't wake up (I had a shìte night and he was the last fùcker I wanted to see in front of me)

Fortunately, in between her glorious heaving I could hear his loud ass snoring so at least I know he's almost as dead as a corpse.

Still, I texted the landlord to say he's here and that he better come in the morning. Though, the landlord did hint at himself going for pints tonight so he'll probably be hungover and won't appear until evening time.

If I was a writer for TV or a troll for AH I couldn't come up with this shìte.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

While he's passed out snoring, go into his room and take Polaroid pictures of you tea-bagging him and leave them around his room. Once he tastes your sweaty scrotum juice he'll find you irresistibly handsome and instead of murdering you he'll merely dry hump your leg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭CoolHat

Well, looks like I was right about him passing out. He's out for the count snoring in his room.

Dude,
    You should really stop giving these jerks entertainment on here. Its your life.
    They dont give a crap about what happens to you. Its just drama. No different from watching Eastenders.
    As soon as you say 'its all over' ... thats it. Duggy747 will just become another boards.ie user. Another user people will disagree with when he voices his opinion :rolleyes: The same people posting in this thread to you.

And I know people will quote and disagree with what I just said. And why? because its all sh*te. "Lets see what happens to duggy next" and all that.

Wake up dude. These people dont care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

CoolHat wrote: »
    Dude,
    You should really stop giving these jerks entertainment on here. Its your life.
    They dont give a crap about what happens to you. Its just drama. No different from watching Eastenders.
    As soon as you say 'its all over' ... thats it. Duggy747 will just become another boards.ie user. Another user people will disagree with when he voices his opinion :rolleyes: The same people posting in this thread to you.

And I know people will quote and disagree with what I just said. And why? because its all sh*te. "Lets see what happens to duggy next" and all that.

Wake up dude. These people dont care.

I'd say you're great craic. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

^^ Indeed remember the internet is serious business, nothing embodies that seriousness more than AH.

Advertisement