Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So my housemate tried to kill me last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Been following this thread for a few days, absolutely hilarious! Only an hour to go, get back online Duggy and let us know what's going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

How's the going Duggy? You still with us? :)

Good Luck at 7+ pm this evening, you might very well need it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

45 minutes until the landlord comes and still no sight of the housemate.

He's been gone since last night and hasn't returned.

Another tactic from him to squeeze more days out of the landlord.

Get the landlord to fcuk his stuff out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Get the landlord to fcuk his stuff out!

has he anything worth taking ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Did your nutter housemate show up yet Duggy??

One minute to go! This thread has cured my depression at having to stay in on the weekend with a stupid flu and chest infection. Now all we need is for Duggy to come back and tell us there was a violent stand off, resulting in the landlord dying and coincidentally leaving the house to Duggy because really he's his long lost father, and we'll have the new Eastenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭VenusPlays

Pack up his stuff and change the locks. Landlord should definitely have a locksmith with him when he arrives. Its alright for him to take the path of least resistance but you're the one who has to live there with an unstable person who may or may not come back this evening and go bonkers!

One minute to go! This thread has cured my depression at having to stay in on the weekend with a stupid flu and chest infection. Now all we need is for Duggy to come back and tell us there was a violent stand off, resulting in the landlord dying and coincidentally leaving the house to Duggy because really he's his long lost father, and we'll have the new Eastenders.

your chest infection and stupid flu have gone to your head...you are now suffering from stupid head infection. :)

mattjack wrote: »
    your chest infection and stupid flu have gone to your head...you are now suffering from stupid head infection. :)

I need something to keep me entertained, leave me alone! :(

• Advertisement

:eek:
    I need something to keep me entertained, leave me alone! :(
    :eek: christ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

is that you or me ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Lady von Purple

Tags- 'ah suckers easy pickings' and 'duggy mods little pet'... Who's bitter? ;-)

is that you or me ?

You. I didn't want to embarrass ya on ere so went with the subtle hint ;)

Jeez! The suspense is killing me!!!!! Why didn't we convince duggy to setup a live feed?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

The carnage is probably unfolding right now. God I feel so helpless.

Landlord came & housemate wasn't here. He was going to change the locks but decided against in case he came back late tonight to kick down the door.

So, next plan is to call the landlord / Gardaì when he returns and that's pretty much it then.

Still, something tells me this fella will be dodging the landlord for as long as possible and will probably come back at 4am, grab a few things and head out the door again to kip at wherever he is. Even so, locks are changing tomorrow.

Oh, and turns out the landlord didn't give him his deposit in the end. He still has it :P

I'm out on the piss tonight so I won't know if he comes back during then............might even bump into him around town.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Landlord came & housemate wasn't here. He was going to change the locks but decided against in case he came back late tonight to kick down the door.

So, next plan is to call the landlord / Gardaì when he returns and that's pretty much it then.

Still, something tells me this fella will be dodging the landlord for as long as possible and will probably come back at 4am, grab a few things and head out the door again to kip at wherever he is. Even so, locks are changing tomorrow.

Oh, and turns out the landlord didn't give him his deposit in the end. He still has it :P

I'm out on the piss tonight so I won't know if he comes back during then............might even bump into him around town.

Buy him a drink, he won't want to murder you then :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Tags- 'ah suckers easy pickings' and 'duggy mods little pet'... Who's bitter? ;-)

Guess....:rolleyes:

**** sake...we're all here on tenter hooks and he go'es out on the piss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I know you might want to just let rip tonight in town but jeez Duggy, if you do, then I'd advise you don't come home alone, bring the lads! :cool:

Anything is possible right now Duggy, so keep your wits about ya!

Enjoy you night out though all the same, Celebrate living another year :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

There's the making of a movie in this thread. :)

There's the making of a movie in this thread. :)

I've sold the rights to this unfinished story and it's already been greenlit.

We're waiting on Johnny Depp and Bill Cosby to get back to us to join the cast.

Cosby is playing me :pac:

I've sold the rights to this unfinished story and it's already been greenlit.

We're waiting on Johnny Depp and Bill Cosby to get back to us to join the cast.

Cosby is playing me :pac:

do we not get a part ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

that guy is seriously unstable, and with probably even more drink in him tonight as it's saturday night he could go off on one.

just make sure you have a few friends go back home with you as witnesses just in case because reading your post is dodgy in the extreme as anything can happen if this guy is out of it. also for all you know he could be on cocaine as well. be careful man. some people just can't handle the drink and they can do anything as they are not fully there in the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Duggy - Why don't you and your housemates make a massive papiere mâché decoy house to cunningly trick your murderous housemate?

- Just make sure its an exact replica of your own house in terms of layout, plumbing, electrics, and utilities but constructed entirely out of paper and wallpaper paste.

Potentially he could be in there for years patrolling the corridors and lurking in the understairs cupboard, knife in hand but ultimately confused and perplexed by the serious lack of passing victims.

Seriously, this may be your only way out Buddy.

- Stay strong.

do we not get a part ?

Can I play the part of the cup of tea? I'd make a lovely cup of tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Raiser wrote: »
    Duggy - Why don't you and your housemates make a massive papiere mâché decoy house to cunningly trick your murderous housemate?

- Just make sure its an exact replica of your own house in terms of layout, plumbing, electrics, and utilities but constructed entirely out of paper and wallpaper paste.

Potentially he could be in there for years patrolling the corridors and lurking in the understairs cupboard, knife in hand but ultimately confused and perplexed by the serious lack of passing victims.

Seriously, this may be your only way out Buddy.

- Stay strong.

At long last, someone with a bit of practical advice for Duggy.

Long overdue!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Be careful when you get home Duggy. He will be sitting on your bed with a moustache, stroking a shaved cat while smoking a cigar .........................in the dark. You walk in, get grabed by his henchmen, a stand-off ensures in which your placed in an easily escapable situation.

Best of luck............................... you will need it ;)

• Advertisement

wobbles wrote: »
    Be careful when you get home Duggy. He will be sitting on your bed with a moustache, stroking a shaved cat while smoking a cigar .........................in the dark. You walk in, get grabed by his henchmen, a stand-off ensures in which your placed in an easily escapable situation.

Best of luck............................... you will need it ;)

a shaved cat ? :eek: is it any wonder you call yourself wobbles.

Advertisement