Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So my housemate tried to kill me last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Yahew

Everybody relax. Ireland is not Mexico. No reports of a massacre yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

I'm Duggy's housemate and look , yes look , that's the knife :):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

General Information
    Last Activity: Today 10:33
    Referrals: 0

Perhaps the killer roomie has hacked his boards account and will post on behalf of duggy to fool us into thinking he is alive. Like your man did to Sarah in Fairly ****ty

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Yahew wrote: »
    Everybody relax. Ireland is not Mexico. No reports of a massacre yet.

t'wud be nice to know what's happening though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Duggy is dead im his housemate and im typing with his hands that i just cut off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Duggy is dead im his housemate and im typing with his hands that i just cut off

You killed duggy........ YOU BASTARD!

He's not dead,he just wants to be known as Dugmena from now on and he's happy under the floorboards.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

Jaysus hope that ain't Duggy!!!:eek:

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0930/limerick.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

beat him like a foxy step-child

:D

You owe me a new laptop. Lucozade sport everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Deank wrote: »
    Jaysus hope that ain't Duggy!!!:eek:

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0930/limerick.html

That was posted on rte.ie at 11am on the 30th. Duggy has posted in here since then :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

kerry4sam wrote: »
    That was posted on rte.ie at 11am on the 30th. Duggy has posted in here since then :D

Plus;
    The victim lived alone and gardaí want to establish if anyone went to the flat during the last 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Hey all :D

Sorry about the delay, was having a much overdue sleep.

The guy never came home last night which was fairly unusual, he hasn't returned to the house yet either. He's only ever not come home once and that was when he fùcked off to Sligo hammered.

7pm the landlord is coming, won't be entirely surprised is the guy isn't here to be kicked out.

That's assuming he doesn't visit the landlord first

mattjack wrote: »
    That's assuming he doesn't visit the landlord first

Oh Dear God... the massacre, THE MASSACRE!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Yey Duggy!

I love that we have yet another cliffhanger. First was the Friday deadline now moved till 7pm on Saturday. I really want the showdown but at the same time, I don't. What am I to do when this is all over? Watch Emmerdale???

No, no, you can't make me do it!

I think I should take a Valium and lie down for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Lustrum

Awww if he doesn't come home to get kicked out then nothing interesting can happen!

With all due respect Duggy, I'm sure you're sound and all, but I'm almost hoping you get murdered just so this thread has an EPIC ending!

almost murdered .....yeah

Lustrum wrote: »
    With all due respect Duggy, I'm sure you're sound and all, but I'm almost hoping you get murdered just so this thread has an EPIC ending!

I'll try my best to withhold the thread's recent upgrade to legendary status :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

Lustrum wrote: »
    Awww if he doesn't come home to get kicked out then nothing interesting can happen!

Yep, blaze of glory/bloodbath required here. OP must sacrifice himself for our entertainment. After all, its raining heavily so there's fck all else to entertain today.

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I'll try my best to withhold the thread's recent upgrade to legendary status :pac:

You're ALIVE, YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (phew).

So spill what happened last night/today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Lol I love the newly added tags

Lol I love the newly added tags

The are funny, some surprisingly funny and clever. Threads like this make me just LOVE AH!!!!

RachaelVO wrote: »
    You're ALIVE, YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (phew).

So spill what happened last night/today.

Nothing, nada, ziltch.

He never came home since he went out yesterday. I wonder if he'll be here at all when the landlord comes.

The are funny, some surprisingly funny and clever. Threads like this make me just LOVE AH!!!!

Until the day your housemate produces a knife

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Lustrum

Anyone else want to get hammered, buy a couple of kitchen knives and turn up at Duggys door c.7:15pm screaming for blood?

Nothing, nada, ziltch.

He never came home since he went out yesterday. I wonder if he'll be here at all when the landlord comes.

Ye are getting the locks changed to day though? Just don't open the door in your boxers in the middle of the night, your mutilated corpse on the front step of your house will be all over the papers, and all you mother will wonder is, is if you had clean underwear on. It'll worry her senseless!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

Nothing, nada, ziltch.

This happened to me before, ended up finding the housemate pissing in our milk after drugging us too. Got her stuff in black bags and through them out the front and changed the locks. His lease is up, he has no more rights to the property and you have been in fear of your life / serious harm. Get his stuff out, change the locks. When he comes back, tell him you want him gone and nothing more to do with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

Ye are getting the locks changed to day though? Just don't open the door in your boxers in the middle of the night, your mutilated corpse on the front step of your house will be all over the papers, and all you mother will wonder is, is if you had clean underwear on. It'll worry her senseless!

Actually, this being Ireland, should she see his girlfriends grief-stricken face crouched miserably beside her son's corpse in newspaper photos, she will probably be more horrified that her son was in a sexual relationship pre-marriage rather than him being stabbed to death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

Congratulations on still being alive and all that jazz.

Advertisement