Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So my housemate tried to kill me last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

ok, the first thing in regard to this thread is the fact that it was a seriously dangerous position to be in for anyone for this kind of thing to happen, but...

as the thread went on it did seem that Duggy was in control some way, as if he thought that he wasn't in control he would not have stayed there and also would not have come home incase the mental-case done something.

I will say though that in situations like this people can get hurt so all jokes aside I will say that Duggy should get this guy removed asap as he is unstable, or unless you can talk to this man later when he wakes up and try to ask him what his major malfunction is. other than that for the safety of the group you all have to get rid of him stat.

as for the jokes and banter, well it is after hours :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

zenno wrote: »
    ok, the first thing in regard to this thread is the fact that it was a seriously dangerous position to be in for anyone for this kind of thing to happen, but...

as the thread went on it did seem that Duggy was in control some way, as if he thought that he wasn't in control he would not have stayed there and also would not have come home incase the mental-case done something.

I will say though that in situations like this people can get hurt so all jokes aside I will say that Duggy should get this guy removed asap as he is unstable, or unless you can talk to this man later when he wakes up and try to ask him what his major malfunction is. other than that for the safety of the group you all have to get rid of him stat.

as for the jokes and banter, well it is after hours :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

CoolHat wrote: »
    Duggy747 wrote: »
    Well, looks like I was right about him passing out. He's out for the count snoring in his room.

Dude,
    You should really stop giving these jerks entertainment on here. Its your life.
    They dont give a crap about what happens to you. Its just drama. No different from watching Eastenders.
    As soon as you say 'its all over' ... thats it. Duggy747 will just become another boards.ie user. Another user people will disagree with when he voices his opinion :rolleyes: The same people posting in this thread to you.

And I know people will quote and disagree with what I just said. And why? because its all sh*te. "Lets see what happens to duggy next" and all that.

Wake up dude. These people dont care.

He's posting to have a chat and laugh about it. Said it himself. Not to make 'fwends' or achieve a legendary status whereby nobody can disagree with his opinion ever again.

I don't know if you've had a traumatic incident with boards, before, or if you even get the concept of them but not everyone is here to build loving, long-lasting friendships with strangers. It's...just...a bit...of...craic! Hence the jocular tone in his posts. The big hint is that we're not in PI.

So stop projecting your own issues onto this guy and, seriously, **** off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

CoolHat wrote: »
    Dude,
    You should really stop giving these jerks entertainment on here. Its your life.
    They dont give a crap about what happens to you. Its just drama. No different from watching Eastenders.
    As soon as you say 'its all over' ... thats it. Duggy747 will just become another boards.ie user. Another user people will disagree with when he voices his opinion :rolleyes: The same people posting in this thread to you.

And I know people will quote and disagree with what I just said. And why? because its all sh*te. "Lets see what happens to duggy next" and all that.

Wake up dude. These people dont care.

"CoolHat has not made any friends yet":pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

How's your morning Duggy? You all sit down for breakfast together :)

Any news from him, seriously, how is he with you guys today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭cat_rant

I do think its a little bit nuts to go out on the beers with the GF Duggy knowing that there is a chance of a serious situation occurring on your return to the house. If he is not out of the house today stay elsewhere until he is gone. Honestly your safety is totally not worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Well Duggy, how's the head? Is it still in place?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

BREAKING NEWS: Read the headline in the Daily Mail:

"Duggy dug own grave"

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Is Duggy's splitting headache from birthday boozing or from the cleaver embedded in his skull?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

This thread has been some craic alright, but I do genuinely hope Duggy sees the end of this crazy situation today.

That's if he's not already dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,512 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

So what would you do if you were a dragon.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Am I the only one rooting for the knife wielding maniac and the beautiful spread of doughnuts in this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Yawns wrote: »
    Am I the only one rooting for the knife wielding maniac and the beautiful spread of doughnuts in this one?
    I think no matter what the outcome, Duggy should buy us all some doughnuts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I think no matter what the outcome, Duggy should buy us all some doughnuts.

Agreed, tis only fair after all he did get our hopes up for all those different types of doughnuts, then he let us down by not allowing his housemate to stab him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Yawns wrote: »
    Agreed, tis only fair after all he did get our hopes up for all those different types of doughnuts, then he let us down by not allowing his housemate to stab him.
    Yeah Duggy, quit being so selfish with your living and breathing and stuff. Some people were looking forward to their doughnuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Duggy, this can only end one way. Challenge him to a knife fight to the death. Film it. Let your widow profit from your sacrifice.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

Duggy, have you even offered him a doughnut?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

Q. What do you call a man with a shovel stuck in his head?

A. Dug

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭dennyire

Duggy....just heard from your housemate.....he has been talking to someone on boards.............duggy....gtfo.....leave galway now....i have a safe house in leitrim ............your friend... h. lec.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭dennyire

Q. What do you call a man with a shovel stuck in his head?

A. Dug

:)

what do you call a man with no shovel in his head?

dugless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

If they're gonna change the locks and keep the housemate at bay, perhaps OP and his landlord should invest in one of these

I've been craving doughnuts all day today, there'd better be one heading my way OP! I'll even think of you fondly as I utterly savage demurely nibble it?

(for my 666th post I fear all I'll get is the Devil's doughnut....)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

As we speak Duggy is being deep fried , deep fried Duggy doughnuts......I hear ya all now.....licking your lips.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Duggy, we're thinking of ya...how's your Sunday? Manage to change the locks?

Any news of your house-mate or even your landlord stepping in to assist with anything?

Check back in here soon Duggy, :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I think Duggy nipped out for a bit, and the Housemate changed the locks while he was gone.

But Duggy is still logged into Boards, so it could be the housemate posting now (as Duggy)

Or maybe Duggy was really the housemate all along?

There is a twist coming up soon, definitely.

I'd love a Donut.

Skid wrote: »
    I think Duggy nipped out for a bit, and the Housemate changed the locks while he was gone.

But Duggy is still logged into Boards, so it could be the housemate posting now (as Duggy)

Or maybe Duggy was really the housemate all along?

There is a twist coming up soon, definitely.

I'd love a Donut.

you know what ? I'm beginning to think Duggy (if thats his real name) could be the problem,with women now throwing themselves at his er..um ..feet and men admiring his bravery and drinking skills...I SAY, YOU ARE THE MADMAN DUGGY..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Skid wrote: »
    I'd love a Donut.

Indeed. I could murder a doughnut right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Coming late to the post, but one thing that amazed me in Ireland is that you don't have renter references.

When I was getting my apartments in the US, I had to show a number of things.
    - Previous history of renting/living.
    - Contact information for previous landlords
    - Reference letter from previous letter.
    - Proof that I could pay for at least a year.

On the same token, I am amazed how many people renting don't do walkthrough reports.

Hobbes wrote: »
    Coming late to the post, but one thing that amazed me in Ireland is that you don't have doughnut references.

When I was getting my apartments in the US, I had to show a number of things.
    - Previous doughnut history of renting/living.
    - Contact information for previous doughnuts
    - Reference letter from previous letter.
    - Proof that I could pay for at least a doughnut.

On the same token, I am amazed how many people renting don't do doughnut reports.

would you like a doughnut with that , sir ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,261 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Has Duggy been in yet? Every time he logds off for a few hours, a nation holds its breath...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

duggy do a backflip.

Advertisement