Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So my housemate tried to kill me last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I'd like first call on the Duggy747 account, been after that username for years! Any time now, can't wait!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭pmcd22

how the hell has the gardai not done anything about it. Attempted assault and can't do anything.. What do ya have to do to get a garda around here.. have blood dripping from ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Eroticfishcake

Cmon Duggy, tell us if you're dead yet.

and happy birthday, hope it's a killer night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Eroticfishcake

pmcd22 wrote: »
    how the hell has the gardai not done anything about it. Attempted assault and can't do anything.. What do ya have to do to get a garda around here.. have blood dripping from ya

Have blood dripping from me every month and they do nothing about it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

Great thread:

Someone has gained notoriety,

Someone has ruined their AH credibility,

Some witty jibes and comments thrown in for good measure!

Great read on a wet evenin' :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Have blood dripping from me every month and they do nothing about it :eek:

Pics or GTFO :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Hey everybody, one more night unfortunately. Landlord came and the asshole was saying shìte like he didn't know he was supposed to leave, had no money, he's off the drink, we're all telling lies, he needs 2 weeks to find a place, etc.

So turns out the Landlord gave him his deposit and has given him until 7pm tomorrow to clear out.

Problem now is that the guy has gone out for the night now......with his deposit.............hmmmm.

Could get very interesting tonight on the very last night!

Man the harpoons!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Hey everybody, one more night unfortunately. Landlord came and the asshole was saying shìte like he didn't know he was supposed to leave, had no money, he's off the drink, we're all telling lies, he needs 2 weeks to find a place, etc.

So turns out the Landlord gave him his deposit and has given him until 7pm tomorrow to clear out.

Problem now is that the guy has gone out for the night now......with his deposit.............hmmmm.

Man the harpoons!!

hope you're alright duggy.

just so you know though, a landlord can evict someone with only 7 days notice for anti social behaviour, which this would obviously classify as. your landlord needs to grow a spine.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭narfsnonsense

Danger...... Mind yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

It's gotten to the stage now that I wouldn't even give him the chance to "clear out". He's gone for the night, change the locks and leave his stuff in a bag.

Whats he going to do? Call the Gardai?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Man the harpoons!!

Get that webcam set up on streaming :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,101 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Time difference to me here in canada means im gonna get a few tins and sit in on the computer for the rest of the vening and watch this thread unfold!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

All channels have been gone through to get rid of him and all have failed.

My gf bought me a toy gun for my birthday, maybe I can threaten him with the fear of soft plastic bullets. :pac:

The landlord is some gimp for giving him his deposit back. If he's not back by 10 or 11 then we'll know a showdown is going down tonight.

If this whole scenario was a tv show then tonight will be the season finale :pac:

Heh, I love the tags: Honey I'm homo, it was hondasam, rip duggy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Man the harpoons!!

Christ on a bike... He's off out on a mad one with (presumably) at least a few hundred notes.... He's gonna get pissed and possibly coked up, make his way back, and the rest we'll be told about on the news tomorrow.
    Probably ending with the line...
    "and then the perpetrator turned the weapon on himself"

Good luck Duggy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

My gf bought me a toy gun for my birthday, maybe I can threaten him with the fear of soft plastic bullets. :pac:

The landlord is some gimp for giving him his deposit back. If he's not back by 10 or 11 then we'll know a showdown is going down tonight.

If this whole scenario was a tv show then tonight will be the season finale :pac:

Your Landlord is a prize W@nker - Theres no shortage of rental properties in Limerick that are bigger,better, and cheaper than where ye are now - withold rent now then leave and stick him for more than deposit paid - If you like PM me this To55ers phone number and I'll explain it to him in detail after the event :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

why don't you get outta there for tonight Duggy? Stay with mates or the girlfriend (I know you said something about not preferring to stay at hers), but just for tonight
    & return tomorrow then and have landlord take control then.

Jeez man, this is just shockin to be going through with everything else you would have going on in your life right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Good luck Duggy, post here if there's any trouble tonight, all of AH shall show up to defend you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

The landlord is some gim
    QFT
    Unbelievable stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Unfortunately, Duggy never posted again. We will never know what happened on that cold night, of September 2011.

The end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

i feel for ya duggy
    i had a similar problem years back - pair of grade A nutters sharing a room in a house i shared
    they treated the house like they owned it - wandered around in jocks belching and picking her ring , he was worse - he would be sitting eating breakfast and start shouting right wing comments, totally out of the blue

walked in to the kitchen late one Saturday night and they were banging away like geriatric rabbits, nearly vomited on the ****ers - still have nightmares :eek:

would never leave the common room either - ****ing always hogging the tv with total ****e on the box - for hours and hours , and also never got the hint 2 **** off when my mates called over , and the old cow was always cracking on 2 my mates - uber obvious, and he would not stop staring at the young ones i would bring back and making filthy comments

pair of head banngers, was so so glad when i moved out of my parents

hope ya see sun up dude :D

• Advertisement

Duggy started this thread days ago, giving Friday as the kicking out day, because it was his birthday and he knew he's never get a "happy birthday" off AH unless he made an ordeal of it!!

No seriously Duggy, your landlord is being a prize a-hole and you would be well within your rights to demand that he give you the deposit back and move on the fresh quarters. I understand you probably actually really like your house and don't want to have to leave, but after the freaky lesbians and potential killer do you not think it's time to find safer lodgings? I've shared for the last ten years and never had anything come close to this!!

Take care of yourself.... and happy birthday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

Howya Duggy why dont you turn the tables tonight when he comes in pissed ? Flatten him as soon as he comes through the door , take his keys and fire him out on the road with his stuff ? Get someone to help you and do it really fast so he doesnt know what hit him .It would be a happy ending for this story so long as he doesnt get back in again ....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Yahew

I for one welcome Duggy747's new knife wielding house mate overlords.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

cliffs on thread anyone?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Heeeeeeeeeerreess Johnny!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

moy83 wrote: »
    Howya Duggy why dont you turn the tables tonight when he comes in pissed ? Flatten him as soon as he comes through the door , take his keys and fire him out on the road with his stuff ? Get someone to help you and do it really fast so he doesnt know what hit him .It would be a happy ending for this story so long as he doesnt get back in again ....:D

Internet advice - May or may not include the disclaimer where your life hangs in the balance!

- Duggy if he kicks up tonight and your life is at stake then just snip the cable off your least favourite electrical applicance (right beside the product end), then bare the wires and then once its back on ESB sparks, jab it in his eyeball just as soon as he is close enough..... He'll flip like an amusing trout and you can stick it up on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

Have read this from start to finish, this is LEGENDARY!!!!!!!!!!!! Boyf isn't too happy about me giggling away like a loon on the couch while he tries to watch tv tho...

Duggy, hope you're doing well this evening. Having a party maybe to throw his stuff out? You could call the guards later when he gets back & claim he's gatecrashing & doesn't actually live there...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Uh oh, this guy has his deposit back, and STILL has access to the house! Recipe for disaster! He has nothing to lose now! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭mr.wiggle

Raiser wrote: »
    Internet advice - May or may not include the disclaimer where your life hangs in the balance!

- Duggy if he kicks up tonight and your life is at stake then just snip the cable off your least favourite electrical applicance (right beside the product end), then bare the wires and then once its back on ESB sparks, jab it in his eyeball just as soon as he is close enough..... He'll flip like an amusing trout and you can stick it up on youtube.

Duggy, Raiser nearly has it right.
    After you've bared the wires, just do a Home alone trick...
    Connect/tape the live wire to your bedroom door handle.
    If physco bob tries to get in tonight, bye bye baby, you're fried !!!
    DIsconnect wire once job is done, throw said appliance with bare wires out the window...Hello mr.garda, No, i've no idea what happened to my crazy
    friend. Woke up and just found him lying outside my door !
    Easy !!

BTW, everyone knows i'm only joking....right?
    *cough*

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

We gots more tags now tho. Oh god I hope this thread ends well for us in AH. Poor Duggy's ****ed tho

Advertisement