Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So my housemate tried to kill me last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

woodoo wrote: »
    The guards are something else aren't they. "Oh if he tries to kill you again give us a call" :eek:

This is the key post in this thread.

- Lazy, half-arsed Guards struggling with the notion of crime prevention & obviously cool with the notion of a knife wielding Manic at loose in Society.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Here, the guy's mot even dead yet and you're plannign the headstone...?! Give the man a chance, ffs!

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭narfsnonsense

Just read this thread from start to finish.

Duggy, best of luck, happy birthday and thanks for the most entertaining way to finish Friday.

I will be drinking my first pint of the weekend for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Are we dead yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭k.p.h

. :cool: :cool::cool: :cool::cool:
    . :cool::cool::cool: :cool::cool:
    . :cool: :cool::cool::cool: <---- Boards Faithful
    . :cool:

. ______________
    ./______________/|
    | -- Poor Duggy -- | |
    |_____RIP______|/

Sorry thats not funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Duggy's offline again. We can only assume for now that the housemate has cut the comms lines and Duggy's in the middle of a Mexican standoff.

/Sits back, debating whether to get beer and popcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Apologies, stand corected, take post as is, not seriously (but couldn't the flatmate simply be the voice in this head...?)

[Creepy bald 9-year-old kid with English accent]

Only try to realise the truth... there IS no flatmate...

[/Creepy bald 9-year-old kid with English accent]

Fair enough, I'll give you that one :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Well guys what happened today? Is Duggy in middle of changing the locks? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

Tell your landlord you're not paying any rent untill the nut-job is gone. You'll need the money for therapy!

Have a nice birthday - don't get killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭mr.wiggle

Mickey H wrote: »
    Duggy's offline again. We can only assume for now that the housemate has cut the comms lines and Duggy's in the middle of a Mexican standoff.

/Sits back, debating whether to get beer and popcorn

Bloody hell....just saw this on Breaking news !!! Christ...must be duggys place..

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/man-injured-in-garda-stand-off-379660.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

On a serious note. I'd keep a very close eye on him especially since he's gone quiet. A family friend of ours in Dublin years ago let someone stay over one night with the bedroom door locked. The guy managed to break the door down and smash Ray's head in with a hammer. He's partially brain damaged and has had to have reconstructive surgery over the years and its still ongoing. I cannot understand how the police couldn't do anything the guy had a knife and was threatening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Dublin Chick

Ok I have also just read the entire thread. Where the jaysus is the OP I am worried. That flatmate is bananas!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

mr.wiggle wrote: »
    Bloody hell....just saw this on Breaking news !!! Christ...must be duggys place..

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/man-injured-in-garda-stand-off-379660.html

Only if this thread is also from 2008 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Hoof_Hearted

Glued to this one from the start! I just got out of a somewhat similar situation a few months ago - no knife weilding but ferocious outbursts of intense rage and anger. The bloke seemed ok outside the house though, no-one would've guessed what he was like nside, sitting around all day drinking and roaring - scary stuff!
    Besides all that, best thread ever! Best of luck to Duggy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Epic thread, even though hondasam took way too long to shut up

Hope everything goes well Duggy, keep a hurley handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Well guys what happened today? Is Duggy in middle of changing the locks? :)

Well that was the plan today anyway with Duggy & the land-lord. I hope they do change the locks and get that house-mate the hell outta there!

Hey again Duggy, you might check back in here again soon ya? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Dublin Chick

I think, actually I KNOW that I am proper in love with Duggy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Any update?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Duggy, if it happens for some reason that this guy doesnt move out like he is supposed to, I have roommates moving out next Thursday. You can have their room! As long as you're still alive, and dont mind living in the sunny south east! :cool:

(I promise to keep the murdering to a minimum ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Hey again Duggy, you might check back in here again soon ya? :)

Dead men tell no tales.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Scealta_saol

Duggy???

Duggy???

Duggy???

Duggy!!!!!!!

where are you??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Women are bitches.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Jake Rugby Walrus666

Duggy... I have roommates moving out next Thursday. You can have their room! ......living in the sunny south east! :cool:

Is this some kind of sexual thing?

I think Duggy has too many complications in his life right now and he doesn't need randomers coming on to him on the internet. Just take it easy there SouthTippBass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭spider guardian

Haven't read through all of this thread. Has there been any sensational twists? Has it turned out that the housemate is in fact the OP's father?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭pinky 06

Happy Birthday Duggy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Is this some kind of sexual thing?

I think Duggy has too many complications in his life right now and he doesn't need randomers coming on to him on the internet. Just take it easy there SouthTippBass.

Ha? What was sexual about that? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Lexie_Karas

Just seeing this thread today... Its addictive reading! Come back and give us an update, Duggy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

This is the kind of thread that should be in AH legendary threads. Its the most laughs I've had reading here on boards in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

RachaelVO wrote: »
    This is the kind of thread that should be in AH legendary threads. Its the most laughs I've had reading here on boards in ages.

It is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

ft9 wrote: »
    It is.

Cool. It really is the funniest thread I've read in AGES!

Advertisement