Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So my housemate tried to kill me last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    He's offline, dammit, we lost the link! Get a Guard over there. Or a reserve Guard. Or a reserve Gard moderator! Go! Go! Go!

I'd need more info like an address for starters :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Still alive :)

Sorry all, I was watching those An Idiot Abroad since somebody mentioned it here and I never watched them fully before.

Looks like he decided to take it easy tonight and no mischief outta him. He's still due to leave tomorrow though he won't go to easy.

He said to the landlord that he'd need to stay for a few days to find a gaff............despite him having a month's notice..............and the landlord continously asking him did he find a place. (He said to another housemate that he had no intentions of leaving so shall be funny to see him leave :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

It reminds me of this: HE'S ALIVE!!! HE IS ALIVE!!!!! :D Hey Duggy, Happy Birthday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

So here's what you do. He passes out and drops the knife, you take the knife and his mobile. Ring for an ambulance from his mobile, place the knife in his left hand and use it to cut lengthways down his right arm/wrist. Hold the part you're cutting away from yourself because the blood will spray. Afterwards change the hand the knife is in and repeat. Then make yourself a nice cup of tea and wait for the whole thing to blow over.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

:eek: jesus flyton.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Im now for sure asking any perspective housemates if they post on AH....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

National geographic channel should so a "seconds to disaster" episode on this sh1t...gripping. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

What a thread!! Good luck Duggy and happy birthday.

Hopefully you get rid of him today!!

Lets hope you don't ever have a sequel to this thread :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Coming to a Cinema near you.......

HOUSEMATE II - He wants his old room back, He's back, and this time with a machete:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Duggy747 wrote: »

Sorry all, I was watching those An Idiot Abroad since somebody mentioned it here and I never watched them fully before.

Looks like he decided to take it easy tonight and no mischief outta him. He's still due to leave tomorrow though he won't go to easy.

He said to the landlord that he'd need to stay for a few days to find a gaff............despite him having a month's notice..............and the landlord continously asking him did he find a place. (He said to another housemate that he had no intentions of leaving so shall be funny to see him leave :D)

There could be more drama to come yet so. He's probably done nothing to find a new gaf and thinks it'll all just blow over if he behaves himself.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Cianos wrote: »
    There could be more drama to come yet so. He's probably done nothing to find a new gaf and thinks it'll all just blow over if he behaves himself.

Oh god I hope so, otherwise we'll be waiting a while for a new overnight legend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

A body was just found in an apartment in Limerick...where is Duggy based?? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭jonsnow

Duggy747 wrote: »

If he has no intention of leaving its going to be very difficult to remove him legally.The law is stacked against the landlord.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

Happy Birthday Duggy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 lyno9235

Good luck today Duggy in the eviction!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 lyno9235

And Happy Birthday!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭bullpost

Happy Birthday - heres something to cheer you up:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

If he won't leave, you know what you need to do

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

Congrats on making it to your birthday Duggy :)

Fingers crossed for you today dude, hopefully all goes well!

But I've just had my black dress drycleaned...just in case...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

TLDR

OP still with us?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭tightropetom

• Registered Users Posts: 33,173 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Raiser wrote: »
    TLDR

OP still with us?

Yes, but than so is the flatmate, giving more credit to my schitzophrenia theory.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Yes, but than so is the flatmate, giving more credit to my schitzophrenia theory.

Schizophrenia is not the same as DID, or multiple personality disorder.

That mistake really bugs me. I'm easily annoyed....

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭JazzyJ

I can definitely see him saying he's not leaving. Then Duggy and landlord are going to be in a right pickle! This will be when the real fun starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

There was a poster called Duggy Seven Four Seven,
    Whose housemate wanted to smash his fukin head in,
    They couldn't evict 'im,
    Before he fell victim,
    Now he's spending his birthday in heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Big day for your OP, your birth and death day.

Good luck with it all!

Promise, we won't forget the donuts at the wake ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

There was a poster called Duggy Seven Four Seven,
    Whose housemate wanted to smash his fukin head in,
    They couldn't evict 'im,
    Before he fell victim,
    Now he's spending his birthday in heaven.

Can this PLEASE be on his headstone!

Or we could ice it onto the doughnuts!

Genius!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Just signed up to follow the thread. Cancelled all tonight's plans, this is going to be epic!!!

I can see it now, Duggy stabbed on his birthday

bloody_1.jpg

Hopefully not of course

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,173 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

jokettle wrote: »
    Schizophrenia is not the same as DID, or multiple personality disorder.

That mistake really bugs me. I'm easily annoyed....

Apologies, stand corected, take post as is, not seriously (but couldn't the flatmate simply be the voice in this head...?)

[Creepy bald 9-year-old kid with English accent]

Only try to realise the truth... there IS no flatmate...

[/Creepy bald 9-year-old kid with English accent]
    Taylor21 wrote: »
    Can this PLEASE be on his headstone!

Or we could ice it onto the doughnuts!

Genius!

Here, the guy's mot even dead yet and you're plannign the headstone...?! Give the man a chance, ffs!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement