Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So my housemate tried to kill me last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭herosa

Duggy747 wrote: »
    And, just in case, it'll be donuts that'll be available after my burial as per my request :pac:

With jam or without?

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Mammanabammana

Where's Trent when you need him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DazS

The locks are being changed tomorrow when he gets kicked out.

The worst he could do if he comes back is lob a brick through the window. It would be impossible for him to break into this house considering it's litteraly never empty and someone does always be awake late at night.

Was it the landlord who found this guy to live in your house? If so did he not look for references? Surely you have a case for getting your deposit back and being allowed move out of the house. Have you managed to get any free rent off him for putting yourself and your housemates in danger?

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

.....by tying to force his way into my room with the kitchen knife. He passed out and when I went out to him I found the knife beside him. With-holding my temptation to cave his skull in I took a picture of him with the knife and rang the landlord.

He stayed out on the landing, waking up every now and again patrolling it, waiting for someone to come out and just pass out again.

He's already been told to leave 3 weeks ago but the landlord can't kick him out until Friday as per a month's notice he can give someone. Went to the Gardaì, showed them the picture but they told me they couldn't do anything either. They did give me a number to ring next time he tries something.

He's a bad drunk who's being doing shìt to annoy us. It all started with him blaring the stereo in the kitchen at 6am in the morning when he was drinking and we told him to cut it out. Since then every night he's gone out (2 -3 times a week) some shìt happens when he comes back. Kept telling the landlord but his hands were tied.
    So he has a fetish for tying people up then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Day: 4

Things went fine last night although he came back at 5am with a fella and was complaining about us loudly but that was about the height of it. No lusts for murder, anyways.

And, just in case, it'll be donuts that'll be available after my burial as per my request :pac:

Wednesday night is the 2nd last night...the calm before the storm.

He's lulling you into a false sense of security.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Fozzydog3

You never said if he did or not ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Ye're all mad! It's great reading...

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭herosa

jluv wrote: »
    Ye're all mad! ..

No.Just duggys housemate.Try and keep up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

The landlord picked him, never asked him for references. I wouldn't mind but he gave me and my mate a grilling when we moved in about what we were doing with ourselves.

The last person who moved in was mad in the head too. A lesbian who was always drugged out of her mind and used to come into everyone's room in the middle of the night.

I was awake one night and she came in, stood there with a dopey smile and kept saying in her husky voice "Pee pee, I need to pee pee!"

Her GF was even more cracked, she once scared the Muslim guy who lived here by going down to the kitchen one night where he was cooking. She was completely naked and told him that if he didn't cook his rice right it would kill him.

This house is like some sort of equal rights place for demented people..............explains why I'm here, I guess :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

The landlord picked him, never asked him for references. I wouldn't mind but he gave me and my mate a grilling when we moved in about what we were doing with ourselves.

The last person who moved in was mad in the head too. A lesbian who was always drugged out of her mind and used to come into everyone's room in the middle of the night.

I was awake one night and she came in, stood there with a dopey smile and kept saying in her husky voice "Pee pee, I need to pee pee!"

Her GF was even more cracked, she once scared the Muslim guy who lived here by going down to the kitchen one night where he was cooking. She was completely naked and told him that if he didn't cook his rice right it would kill him.

This house is like some sort of equal rights place for demented people..............explains why I'm here, I guess :pac:

I love this place! Can I move in first thing Sat morning??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I remember you tell us about this one night. That she crept in like the grinch or something lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I love this place! Can I move in first thing Sat morning??

As long as you show the landlord that you've fantasticaly failed your psych test then I guess you're in. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

All these crackpots coming n going and you don't have a webcam for live streaming / recording purposes for the benefit of us here in AH. Shame on you Duggy keeping the fun all to yourself.

I'll be rooting for the knife wielding maniac for the last night now in light of this information.

PS I like sprinkles on my doughnuts.

As long as you show the landlord that you've fantasticaly failed your psych test then I guess you're in. :pac:

Can I show my posts as a reference?? Should be a shoo-in if so!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

F**K the Big Brother house this is the house where its all happening,brilliant thread,heres hoping yer next housemate is also nuts

F**K the Big Brother house this is the house where its all happening,brilliant thread,heres hoping yer next housemate is also nuts

I've big shoes to fill, but I'll do my best!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

So is there no last supper? No few pints for the few of you guys to sit back and reminisce? Like "Remember that time you killed a hooker and we had to bury the body out the back?? That STILL smells, dude. Haha, good times!"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,796 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Pee pee I need to pee pee - did she blast you with piss duggy?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,257 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Right, have the popcorn and beers in, sitting back and waiting for the last nigth mayhem... This guy might just be planing to go out an a bang!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

What part of the country is this house in?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

In years to come will this thread be part of the "memorable moments in time" question?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,257 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

What part of the country is this house in?

I was thinking the same thing, but I'm not in Ireland and I assume the house is not Berlin :(

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

She's in the right field but she was playing with the wrong ball. If you cook rice and refrigerate it a Toxin bacillus Cetus or something can propagate and can be fatal.

mfceiling wrote: »
    Pee pee I need to pee pee - did she blast you with piss duggy?

The lesson here is a high post count does not a good housemate make.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭rainyrun

I have been following this thread since last night (lurking in the background) and it has been the funniest and most alarming thread I have ever read on here!!
    Its even funnier then an idiot abroad that I am watching now!! and thats funny :D:D
    Best of luck tonight Duggy!! i have lived in house shares and I know how dodgy some housemates can be!! just one more night to get through and then back to normality!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭cml387

I really just wanted to post here to be part of one of boards' epic threads.
    I missed most of the others so this quite something.

OK carry on.

Tonight shall henceforth be known as Night Of The Living Duggy!! The debate shall rage fir the aeons whether it is celebrated on the 29th or 30th, dividing the acolytes of Duggy.

One faction will be Duggyists who celebrate on the 29th the second, the Knifeplacers celebrate on the 30th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

It's all gone quiet on duggys side. What if psycho knifo has done the deed?

Instead of wearing black to the funeral I think we should all wear the 3 shades of boards blue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭AhSureTisGrand

Duggy no matter what happens you should just post saying you got stabbed to death. Anything less will be a disappointment. Like imagine if Feeky claimed he had screwed his Irish teacher. How legendary would that thread have been?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭cml387

Tonight shall henceforth be known as Night Of The Living Duggy!! The debate shall rage fir the aeons whether it is celebrated on the 29th or 30th, dividing the acolytes of Duggy.

One faction will be Duggyists who celebrate on the 29th the second, the Knifeplacers celebrate on the 30th.

Splitter!

Advertisement