Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So my housemate tried to kill me last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

OP is probably better off posting here if the mad man is coming to get him. Boardsies will come to his rescue quicker than the guards...with our arsenal of hatchets, chainsaws, and buckets of piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Think we should send a mass card?

Nah, but we'll go for a pint and forget all about him!

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭herosa

We probably should but the way the crime rate in Ireland is going at the moment there could be more than one guy killed by a knife wielding madman today. Maybe we should split up. Half of us go to one funeral with a mass card and half of us go to the other. We are bound to cover him one way or the other. Dont worry Duggy we will be with you to the end. Never let it be said that the AH crowd are a bunch of fair weather friends with more than a touch of shadenfreude about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I'm waiting here for Duggy to reply also, where oh where oh where is Duggy?!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Shiner11 wrote: »
    I think he said he has a girlfriend so going by the general outcome of most horror/slasher films, he's usually ends up being the hero so he should be okay.
    Unless they have had sex ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

Unless they have had sex ;)

Indeed. His fate has been sealed.

Yeah cos we all know men always fall asleep straight afterwards so then he wouldnt hear the madman coming up to his room. Oh No!! It doesnt bear thinking about!! Dont do it Duggy!! Dont have sex!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

herosa wrote: »
    Yeah cos we all know men always fall asleep straight afterwards so then he wouldnt hear the madman coming up to his room. Oh No!! It doesnt bear thinking about!! Dont do it Duggy!! Dont have sex!!

Keep away from mirrored medicine cabinets too. This includes:
    > after a shower, wiping the condensation away
    > opening the cabinet door, rumaging for a second, and closing it again
    > brushing your teeth, looking down to spit, and then looking back up

All result in him appearing behind you in the reflection.

Dont worry Duggy, with your drunken bumbling murderer, and our indepth horror film knowledge, you should get out of this with (more or less) all your black friends intact.

Its ok.There would be lots of spooky music to warn him.There always is..but for some strange reason no one seems to hear it.Gob****es.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

This is the best thread I've read in ages!!! hope OP is still alive!! eekk!!!:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

Duggy: A tribute

Duggy 747 was, to many of us nothing more than a series of ones and zeroes aligned to make coherent typed text in Ariel 10 in English (US) formatting.

However, this only tells part of his story. Behind the machinations of the technology that has brought us here lies a man whose wit and verbosity and skill with a camera and staging crime scenes has led Duggy 7474 to become beloved of Boards.ie After Hours. we will miss this courageous beacon of truth, justice and the Irish way.

Duggy a man, a one a zero, both, neither.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Any know what type of sandwiches there doing in the pub after the burial?

They are inventing a new type-gugdy sandwiches in honour of Duggy. Yes folks our Duggy is being given his very own edible anagram.

oh and there is going to be a sandwich cutting ceromony to launch it using the knife that killed him.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭onlyrocknroll

A lot of these posts are going to look like serious bad taste if something has actually happened to Duggy.

At least we would have sent him to his grave laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭heno86

woodoo wrote: »
    The guards are something else aren't they. "Oh if he tries to kill you again give us a call" :eek:

"just show us the knife,in your back....not too deep, but it should be able to stand on its own" wiggum

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭martic

Hope your up there looking down on us old friend

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Epic thread :pac:. Anyone know what time the removal's at? I think it's only fitting AH goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Maybe Duggy lost the plot and killed his troublesome housemate and is down the cop shop getting the good cop bad cop routine :)

• Advertisement

We should club together and pay his bail.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Posting to sub. Interested to see how this turns out. Best of luck Duggy, hope you find a less insane housemate in the coming weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Buddinplant

following this thread, is like waiting on the second half of a two parter episode of Taggart.

I'm staging an impromtu sit-in in support of Duggy!
    who's with?
    and who's bringing the sandwiches?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Day: 4

Things went fine last night although he came back at 5am with a fella and was complaining about us loudly but that was about the height of it. No lusts for murder, anyways.

And, just in case, it'll be donuts that'll be available after my burial as per my request :pac:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Maybe he's realised he went too far, even in his drunken state.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Day: 4

Things went fine last night although he came back at 5am with a fella and was complaining about us loudly but that was about the height of it. No lusts for murder, anyways.

And, just in case, it'll be donuts that'll be available after my burial as per my request :pac:

epic duggy, not long to go now eh :) ! Day#4 ... waitin anxiously for update on day#5 - the day duggy changed his locks! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Aye. Wondering will he change his locks. Remember; this way if the drunk gets in, it'll probably be breaking and entering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Keep hold of the donuts Duggy, if anything kicks off, you might be able to lure in a gaurd or two to help you

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

the_syco wrote: »
    Aye. Wondering will he change his locks. Remember; this way if the drunk gets in, it'll probably be breaking and entering.

The locks are being changed tomorrow when he gets kicked out.

The worst he could do if he comes back is lob a brick through the window. It would be impossible for him to break into this house considering it's litteraly never empty and someone does always be awake late at night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Duggy747 wrote: »
    It would be impossible for him to break into this house

Advertisement