Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex on her period???

Options
  • 24-09-2011 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

Hi don't know if this is the right place for this thread but I'm going to ask anyway as I'm looking for the male point of view here.

Gentlemen, is it usual for men to not want to have sex with your OH while they're on their period?

what do you think about period sex? 131 votes

i'm female, don't like the thought so have never tried it
    0%
    i'm female, tried it and didn't like it
    22%
    UnknowngenieRacoonQueenwmpdd3psycho-hopePigwidgeon[Deleted User]Clare BearMalaribeks101christina_xLostGirlyfrogstarMcChubbinNaid23ICANNrorrisseyPrincess Peachcrunchie84careymary 29 votes
    i'm female and i do it, it doesn't bother me
    9%
    UnknownlilmissprincessDudessPembilyDolbertstupidusernameDaisy78The CoolRaspberriesCrunchy FriendsRockery Womanchatchicksophieblake 13 votes
    i'm male,don't like the thought so have never tried it
    20%
    UnknownLa_GordyCatari Jaguarbrontesam34LoopyHereticPrincessTeyla EmmaganLola92MoragNovellaamybabesContessa RavensaahackedSarahBeep!AoiferzweatherEctoplasmIlyana 27 votes
    i'm male, tried it and didn't like it
    20%
    UnknownBelfunkKilOitZombienoshRandolphEsqParsleysdanseocon1982ScouseMousePlastik[Rasta]baz15UrbanSealiamygunner29Redzer7UndergroundharrBobby42irishlad_85pragmatic1 27 votes
    i'm male and i do it, it doesn't bother me
    26%
    UnknownPrezatchViper_JBtap28strobefitzie79YouTookMyNameScooby_DoostomprockinDj StiggiekillwillSitecevosteoredzerologhlenArtur FodenAarsie5TEMPLAR KNIGHTglobemaster1986candlemirrorDenter 35 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

I don't know if there is a usual.

I would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Yeah, it probably varies between guys. just go with whatever you're comfortable with. I've done it, and it's just too messy tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Serious answer:
    It really depends on the girl and how heavily she has it.

Not serious answer:
    Here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭Tefral

I would but only in a relationship, i wouldnt do it with a one night stand. Dont ask me why but thats it. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

totally variable. I've had a bf who was kinda grossed out by the prospect and also one who found it exciting cos it was a bit of a taboo.

if ye're gonna do it, she needs to shower beforehand and put a dark towel on the bed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭wolf moon

Never ever. I can't imagine how is it so see my mickey covered in blood,etc.
    IMO it's a sick idea to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Some ladies can be very horny at this time. I'd go for it no bother, once she is ok with it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I'm like a bull in heat when I have time of the month.
    Bfs haven't had a problem with it.
    It doesn't need to be that messy if you take precautions...showers/wearing those softcup things etc.
    I suppose it depends on how comfortable you are with each other, perhaps it's more common in established relationships?

Greatest way to get rid of cramps ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Eroticfishcake

If you're not comfortable with the idea of it, don't do it. It is a particularly horny time of the month I find but I'm not mad on the messiness, however shower sex is a perfectly acceptable option for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

What are softcups??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

PlainP wrote: »
    What are softcups??

http://www.softcup.com/
    Doohickeys that can be worn internally that eliminate the mess.
    Can be worn during sexytime too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

bronte wrote: »
    :D

http://www.softcup.com/
    Doohickeys that can be worn internally that eliminate the mess.
    Can be worn during sexytime too.

Wow gonna have to give these a go, cheers for the heads up.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

I have no issues having sex with my gf during her period. As bronte said it can do wonders for cramps so i'm happy to help out. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

eh! lads, a bit of blood never killed anyone:)

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

Ii'm grand with it if I've a rubber on. I have an issue with dipping bare flesh in another person's blood :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

leonidas83 wrote: »

Wasn't there a whole legal process against the state to show that it sometimes does? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

leonidas83 wrote: »
    Unless he/she has aids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Idiotic replies deleted.If people cant add anything other than some stupid one liner then dont add anything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭eyescreamcone

I wouldn't reduce my sexy time by 25% for anything

I don't like going downtown during this time tho ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭MrThrifty

Ummm, one word -> 'dignity'... Most girls I would have been with would have considered themselves off-limits during their periods! And personally I was thankful for it!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

MrThrifty wrote: »
    Ummm, one word -> 'dignity'... Most girls I would have been with would have considered themselves off-limits during their periods! And personally I was thankful for it!!

What has dignity got to do with anything? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

No foreplay and a nice wet lady garden is a bonus. Straight to the shower after mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

MrThrifty wrote: »

Good for you, Mr. Thrifty,

Has to be said some of the best horniest,dirtiest sex, (even if sheets end up looking like a battlefield} comes from hot period sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Rosedust84

My bf refuses to come within a mile of me when I'm on..find it a bit depressing tbh cos it is a horny time of the month :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DwightShrute

Tried it but tends to ruin the moment when you out of the corner of your eye you see some dripping out.

Honestly, I don't think I could ever have sex with a girl while she is on her period. There's just nothing I find attractive about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭MOSSAD

PlainP wrote: »
    Hi don't know if this is the right place for this thread but I'm going to ask anyway as I'm looking for the male point of view here.

Gentlemen, is it usual for men to not want to have sex with your OH while they're on their period?
    If you're really uncomfortable tell her you're an Orthodox Jew.:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Not something I would have a problem with if that lady in question is happy to proceed.. As some have testified here, some girls are unbelievably horny at this time of the month.. So always happy to oblige and help a lady in need :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Urhg, did it before, ended up like something out of a horror movie. Wouldn't do it again...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,341 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Some of the best sex I have had was when the girl was having her period, they get so horny. Only thing is to try and avoid giving oral.

Deffo, need a dark towel underneath.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement