Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options
1747576777880»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

BKC wrote: »
    Are the UT servers down for anyone else on PS3?

Told me the UT servers were down last night. I'm on the Xbox though.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

If anybody has fully given up on FIFA 12 Ultimate team, I'd be more than happy to take a donation of a decent player? :D

In other news, this is my 396th post in this forum... pretty cool eh

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Aha Shake wrote: »
    If anybody has fully given up on FIFA 12 Ultimate team, I'd be more than happy to take a donation of a decent player? :D

In other news, this is my 396th post in this forum... pretty cool eh

Chancer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Chancer :D

Was worth a try! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Jesus bloody servers have been down for hours now pain in the hole :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Hahaha can't believe I've opened couple packs tonight and have gotten sniedjer and ineista :-)

Think I'll pack in UT now.

So.... I can give all my main players to any regular Boards.ie if they want them.

I won't send EVERY player as that would be tiresome, but all my IFs and players above 85(along with the costly silver players) also about 160k, have loads of formations but again I can't be bothered sending all of them or selling them first.

PS3.... first to post who isn't new gets them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

So.... I can give all my main players to any regular Boards.ie if they want them.

I won't send EVERY player as that would be tiresome, but all my IFs and players above 85(along with the costly silver players) also about 160k, have loads of formations but again I can't be bothered sending all of them or selling them first.

meeeeeee :D

meeeeeee :D

You passed the condition(not being a new member).... but that location.... Could I be that generous to a Mayo man? :confused:

Only messing, send me on your PSN. I think I could offer 4 players a pop so you'll need 4/5 bronze cards.

You passed the condition(not being a new member).... but that location.... Could I be that generous to a Mayo man? :confused:

Only messing, send me on your PSN. I think I could offer 4 players a pop so you'll need 4/5 bronze cards.

if it helps i'm really dub haha.Yeah sound pm ya now in few mins thanks very much:D

• Advertisement

if it helps i'm really dub haha.Yeah sound pm ya now in few mins thanks very much:D

Only marginally behind Mayo and Tipp in the GAA rivals category :p

I've some class players(not Messi or Ronaldos though) so if you've only crap you'll be boosted massively.

Only marginally behind Mayo and Tipp in the GAA rivals category :p

I've some class players(not Messi or Ronaldos though) so if you've only crap you'll be boosted massively.

i think best i had was probably benzema tbh haha :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Mister gilbertoooo, any chance I could have one or twon decent IF's, still playing UT but i've no coins at all.

*changes location immediately :D

donmeister wrote: »
    Mister gilbertoooo, any chance I could have one or twon decent IF's, still playing UT but i've no coins at all.

*changes location immediately :D

I've a lot divided between the lad above and other from PM. I can keep you a few players which I'm sure will accumulate to a bit of money, there'll still be plenty of decent players after I sort them out. IF's I've divided between the two(4+5) and then gave a few silver/gold top end.

I'll hold ya the rest after I sort the second lad. You'll get something out of it anyway.

Throw me your PSN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I've a lot divided between the lad above and other from PM. I can keep you a few players which I'm sure will accumulate to a bit of money, there'll still be plenty of decent players after I sort them out. IF's I've divided between the two(4+5) and then gave a few silver/gold top end.

I'll hold ya the rest after I sort the second lad. You'll get something out of it anyway.

Throw me your PSN

Cool cheers, sending PM now with info

Can anybody on the Xbox loan me some coins so I can get the 85 million club value achievement?

I had 110K, but I've ran out of coins at a club value of 53 million. I'm finding it hard to sell any of my players to raise any more coins.

eg: I can't get 12K for 88 rated David Silva (my joint highest rated player). Only got 11K for Steven Gerrard.

Spent a couple of hours getting it up to 53 million, but I'd like to finish it off, but even if I sell everyone, I don't think I'll raise enough at the market prices right now.

Obviously, I'll quick sell all the players and give the coins back ASAP. I don't really want to play games to raise the coinage as I want to take a break from FIFA after this week (never usually play the old FIFA once the demo of the next FIFA is out).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Anyone else having trouble with the servers on ps3?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble with the servers on ps3?

If its ultimate team then

EA SPORTS FIFA ‏@EASPORTSFIFA We're investigating an issue where some users cannot connect to FUT on consoles. Should be sorted in ~45min. Thanks for your patience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    If its ultimate team then

EA SPORTS FIFA ‏@EASPORTSFIFA We're investigating an issue where some users cannot connect to FUT on consoles. Should be sorted in ~45min. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers perri! yeah, UT

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

Just to let everyone know i set up a bit of a russian team for 10000 and have been happy with it since i lost my old ut :( Here it is. I think its alot easier to win at this level 77 than playing people at 87 when u have an 87 team. Here it is

Valdes (800)
    Amando i think this name is (RB -91 pace - 1000)
    carvalho (750)
    pepe (1400)
    coentrao (350)
    mcgeady (850)
    danny (750)
    honda (800)
    tosic (700)
    love (800)
    doumbia (1000)

• Advertisement

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Whats everyone's record like on UT?

It's a pain that it doesn't show your record on the webapp actually. It'd be handy if they'd add that for FIFA 13.

Mine is 216-10-20

Rooney10 wrote: »
    It's a pain that it doesn't show your record on the webapp actually. It'd be handy if they'd add that for FIFA 13.

Mine is 216-10-20

94-1-100

is it imagination or is there a serious increase of player contracts in packs now, brought a jumbo there got 7 gold contracts 4 of there were shiney as well

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

Hey lads, I am still on FUT12 (Don't have the money for new Fifa) and was wondering would anybody who got Fifa 13 and still has FUT12 players could please send me them.
    Thanks

Advertisement