Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Right i need advice cause im getting my ass handed to me far to often need to sort this team out!!!

This is what i have at the moment.
    7610946576_4af6dd9c27_b.jpg

I have a few decent players on the bench as well.

Any fecking ideas lol ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

The chemistry is horrible.

Get some player's that play in the same league.

The chemistry is horrible.

Get some player's that play in the same league.
    What do i do with the ones i have so?
    :pac:

Sell them.

Make sure you buy player's in the same formation.

Chemistry is everything in this game.
    Effect's how fast your player's are and how decent they shoot etc.Keeper's make more saves

• Advertisement

Sell them.

Make sure you buy player's in the same formation.

Chemistry is everything in this game.
    Effect's how fast your player's are and how decent they shoot etc.Keeper's make more saves

Who do u reckon should sell / keep ??

Depends what formation you want to play.

Ok gonna start trying to sell off some my players. Either gonna go with an Italy league team or an English league team.
    And 4 4 2

Soooo trading players is taking an age ha. Any tips??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Soooo trading players is taking an age ha. Any tips??

If you're in a hurry, put them all up for starting price 150 and they will definitely sell. If you're dead set on getting a certain amount of coins for each player, you'll need patience, it can take awhile. My advice would be to put players up for 24 hours, not 1 hour if that's what you're doing (I know I used to anyway).

BKC wrote: »
    If you're in a hurry, put them all up for starting price 150 and they will definitely sell. If you're dead set on getting a certain amount of coins for each player, you'll need patience, it can take awhile. My advice would be to put players up for 24 hours, not 1 hour if that's what you're doing (I know I used to anyway).

Trying to make a bit of a profit out of the list of players i had there ive only managed to sell on Elia so far but made 400 coin profit on him.

• Advertisement

Trying to make a bit of a profit out of the list of players i had there ive only managed to sell on Elia so far but made 400 coin profit on him.

I've pretty much given up on UT12. Only started a few weeks ago and I decided that it's a bit too late to go through the effort of getting a top, top team (TOTYs, IFs, Ronaldo, etc.) so I'm just playing with my bronze Irish and English teams until UT13.

I've pretty much given up on UT12. Only started a few weeks ago and I decided that it's a bit too late to go through the effort of getting a top, top team (TOTYs, IFs, Ronaldo, etc.) so I'm just playing with my bronze Irish and English teams until UT13.

Starting to think the same meself.... I tried playing it months ago though but ****ing thing was getting disconnected all time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

After getting the new IF Keane, played with him a bit and hes actually really good, I've converted him to a CAM along with my IF Ireland and they play great together. His shot power is 90 and I've gotten some nice screamers with him. Anyone else used him?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,116 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Is it possible to play people on manual or is it just luck of the draw? It seems 80-90% of people I play just go for finesse shots into the corner all the time from all angles? If you're playing a manual player then that's less likely.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Is it possible to play people on manual or is it just luck of the draw? It seems 80-90% of people I play just go for finesse shots into the corner all the time from all angles? If you're playing a manual player then that's less likely.

It's not possible on Ultimate Team, but you can search for manual players on H2H Seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

I see Borini is up on the market for Liverpool now. Didn't know they had included him in the transfers. He's been upgraded from 72 > 74, lowst buy it now is 60k. :(

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I was hoping against hope that Shaqiri would be a CAM. But he's a RM, and my Bundesliga team is 4-2-3-1. Bleh!

Also, was pretty disappointed his fellow countryman, Xhaka hasn't been transferred to Gladbach yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,116 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Finshed my all German Bundesliga team, 4-1-2-1-2.

GK: Neuer

RB: Lahm
    CB: Hummels
    CB: Howedes
    LB: Schmelzer (Bundesliga has a serious lack of good left backs)

CDM: Schweinsteiger
    RM: Reus
    LM: Marin
    CAM: Gotze

ST: Podolski
    ST: Schurrle

Manager: Loew

Chemistry 100, all green lines. Looks slick. Went into a gold tournament hoping to test it out but came up against a team with around 6 blue cards and 3 black cards, all elite players. Impossible to play against.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Id nearly swap out Gotze for Kagawa. Hes faster, got a better shot and dribbling(I have only recently discovered the LT dribbling, wow), he felt better to me. Or even Ozil.

In my german side I play Rafinha at LB, sure he doesn't get 9 chem but it still works perfectly, at least for me. My Bundesliga side is my favourite by a mile.

4-2-3-1

Neuer
    Rafinha Hummels Subotic Piszczek
    Schweinsteiger Gustavo
    Ozil Podolski Kagawa
    IF Huntelaar

Manager: Dalglish :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Don't really use my Bundesliga team at all these days. But that's mine - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#e6vPRjNkbdVx0

Made it ages ago and have only played 20 or so games with it. Podolski has been one of my most disappointing signings in FUT 12, so has been benched till the end of time. Probably better if I converted him to an ST but meh, rather make Muller one as he's been far and away better for me.

Just checked there, and Lahm's price has gone down a bit so I might pick him up soon. One for 7900 just went. Schweini is still around 16-20K, so am not bothered about getting him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Done a bit of tinkering to my current favourite squad, purely in game terms - hate all the players in it :pac:, had to abandon the one league aspect of it (still got 8 LOI, 7 of which are IF) to both tighten up and mobilize the midfield a bit. Should now be more suited to helping out the slow defence against the sweaty English and MLS squads.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bqVWqARGbdV5w

Do the stats cards for say passing and pace so on only last for one game??!!

Do the stats cards for say passing and pace so on only last for one game??!!

Yup. Pretty useless.

Yup. Pretty useless.

Ya i never noticed this till now. Final nail in the coffin **** Ultimate team :pac: Not wasting anymore time with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Just bought UP RVP (rated 88).

82 pace, 93 shooting. Got him for 34K BIN. Hopefully he works out.

I'm flogging off a full Serie A side, so hopefully I can recover the cost and make a bit of a profit overall.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Just bought UP RVP (rated 88).

82 pace, 93 shooting. Got him for 34K BIN. Hopefully he works out.

I'm flogging off a full Serie A side, so hopefully I can recover the cost and make a bit of a profit overall.

I was going to buy him yesterday haven't added anyone to my EPL team in about 2 months

7640497404_6d663f8c39_z.jpg

The only changes from my last screen shot are Rio(and I used Kompany just as much) and upgraded G.Johnson.
    I still have Tevez and since I use Torres in my La Liga team I have to rest him at times from the EPL one.

I'm thinking off moving Silva back to CM, and keeping Nasri for some French/Ligue 1 team.

Have about 100k now and a full trade pile of formations netting me around 30k profit on top of my input, with another 10+ in my watch list and a load of crap silver players to sell after those(purchased one of those special player packs for 8,500k yesterday)
    So I might just hold off Van Persie and get Rooney for CF. Try get one and keep enough to buy 30 formations to start over.

Bought Jerome earlier on as well which just about completes my silver Prem team.

7640536788_b887830e2b_z.jpg

Really can't see anyone else worth adding to that bar an IF.

I'm now out of the business of selling players once I'm not starting them.
    I've often been caught out with cup restrictions and had to buy filler players like Ramieres etc a couple of times.
    Going to start filling my club now and just taking a bit longer trading formations to build the coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I was going to buy him yesterday haven't added anyone to my EPL team in about 2 months

Tbh, I wouldn't bother. I didn't find him to be half as good as I expected. He can't win headers even semi-regularly, he gets pushed off the ball easily enough. I've put him up for trade already. Hopefully I can get what I paid for him.

I bought SIF Adebayor instead. He is excellent, strong, tall, great in the air, 84 pace. 3 games 10 goals for me so far.

How do you find Silva & Suarez?

So im considering trying one more team with this just before i stop playing the game. What do ya s all reckon is the best league/country for an exciting team??

I use 3-4-2-1 as formation. I was thinking a team of Brazilians but the price of some of them is a bit mad...

I like quick pacey players that over run the other team.

So im considering trying one more team with this just before i stop playing the game. What do ya s all reckon is the best league/country for an exciting team??

I use 3-4-2-1 as formation. I was thinking a team of Brazilians but the price of some of them is a bit mad...

I like quick pacey players that over run the other team.

I had a gold 4-1-2-1-2 Brazilian team but I didn't like them at all. Currently have a 4-3-2-1 gold Portuguese team and I love them.

• Advertisement

I love my Brasilvers.

Advertisement