Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

I've never used a 100 chem bronze team,might need to make one soon
    any decent ideas?
    I made one there

11486c77b0209621ec57b70e847395e2.png?1341513450

Why you lie :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I'm too cheap to get a manager :P

Can anyone use the FUTHead squad's part?

I'm getting 502 bad gateway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

yup it's working grand

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the prize pool for the Silver Summer Cup jumps from 3,000 to 8,000 after winning it the first time.

Not sure was this a mistake as I won it first within an hour of it going live and went back to it earlier today.

Using a French team, I only had to make minor additions.
    Obertan and Gueye to join N'Gog in a front three.
    I had only recently sold Obertan then, and had Gueye a while back.

My team was far too strong for anyone else's winning it twice in succession.

Was going to try get a swap with someone on here for a Russian team but it's probably too late for that now.

I even picked out the players a week ago on FUT head as my next project but went against it for a while as I wanted a good few IF's and made two Silver squads instead.

I'll probably hold off that Russian one now since there won't be another tournament and build the strong Ligue 1, Bundesliga I have my eye on instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the prize pool for the Silver Summer Cup jumps from 3,000 to 8,000 after winning it the first time.

Not sure was this a mistake as I won it first within an hour of it going live and went back to it earlier today.

Using a French team, I only had to make minor additions.
    Obertan and Gueye to join N'Gog in a front three.
    I had only recently sold Obertan then, and had Gueye a while back.

My team was far too strong for anyone else's winning it twice in succession.

Was going to try get a swap with someone on here for a Russian team but it's probably too late for that now.

I even picked out the players a week ago on FUT head as my next project but went against it for a while as I wanted a good few IF's and made two Silver squads instead.

I'll probably hold off that Russian one now since there won't be another tournament and build the strong Ligue 1, Bundesliga I have my eye on instead.

Yeah whats up with that? Just won the comp there about to sell all my silvers and bang! 8000 coins! Did it go down after you won it the second time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Hoping some more LOI players get in the TOTW tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Latest TOTW , If McLaughlin from derry city ^
    http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#inVLaH9jbdShd

Scody94 wrote: »
    Latest TOTW , If McLaughlin from derry city ^
    http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#inVLaH9jbdShd

Hmm, I might buy him but he's a bit on the slow side to have playing left-mid.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I really am cursed when it comes to silver cup finals :(

2-0 up with 20 mins to go, and lose 3-2 in the 90th minute.

donmeister wrote: »
    Yeah whats up with that? Just won the comp there about to sell all my silvers and bang! 8000 coins! Did it go down after you won it the second time?

Ya it drops to 2000. Got skanked in the final the 3rd time :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Any idea when the Summer transfer cards will be released?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Friday at 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Disconnected 4 times tonight and wining in all 4 in the silver tournament..

Anyone else suffer this??

thewools wrote: »
    Disconnected 4 times tonight and wining in all 4 in the silver tournament..

Anyone else suffer this??

Yeah! Makes me wonder why I even bother...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,591 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

My ROI team at the moment, got a full bench too jsut cant fit it in the picture:p any recommendations?
    eb0eadcb.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

BKC wrote: »
    Yeah! Makes me wonder why I even bother...

I never suffered badly with disconnects but in the last few weeks it is becoming a joke...

Since I only really started playing Ultimate Team last week, I've accepted that I'll wait until Fifa 13 to really give it a good go and get a top, top team, etc.

Wouldn't mind TOTY Akinfenwa though.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 DelBoyCORCAIGH

My ROI team at the moment, got a full bench too jsut cant fit it in the picture:p any recommendations?
    eb0eadcb.png

Get rid of stephen ireland for a start :P

So you can now get Kagawa as a United player. Well expensive, and I don't have a PL side anymore. :(

Get rid of stephen ireland for a start :P

Aha i know he doesnt play but he's Irish:P and besides hes an inform, and that one nation cup or something is just out so they should be good for that. Nearly enough for an inform Richard Dunne now too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Nice one, new transfers done

Lavezzi > PSG now 86 rated, must pick him up with Pastore 85, both Argentina and PSG so will be 9 chem regardless of who is around them.

Hazard > Chelsea, upgraded to 86. First one out was bought for 350k :eek:

Kagawa > Man Uth upgraded to 84.

Giovinco > Juventus up'd to 82, must pick him up for my Seria A squad 5 star skills + 92 pace = win.

Hope they do Ibra and Silva to PSG, would be class.

f8234d41.png

Only half the image fits - full image here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Jordi Alba already has a Barca IF?

Approximately how many coins do you need to get the 85,000,000 club value trophy?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 DelBoyCORCAIGH

Aha i know he doesnt play but he's Irish:P and besides hes an inform, and that one nation cup or something is just out so they should be good for that. Nearly enough for an inform Richard Dunne now too.

Ya i'm only messing with ya, i had him before in my ireland team, he was quite good :P IF Dunne is very solid i have him in my current ireland team, when i first made an irish team i got him for 6k :cool:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gtWWSesabdTpn

This is the Irish team i currently have ^

Jordi Alba already has a Barca IF?

The IF is from the Euros and he had moved, so they put him as a Barca player when they put him in packs.

Was bidding on a 4-3-1-2 there.
    It was 150 heading into the last 25 seconds so I put it to 1,400 willing to go 100 on top over an over bid.
    Next thing some lad bids 6,500 :D.... While another went unsold for 2000 and a bid of 1800 there would have secured that too :D.

Reminded me of the night I saw a bid of around 10-11k on a 4-3-2-1/4-3-1-2 :D

Ya i'm only messing with ya, i had him before in my ireland team, he was quite good :P IF Dunne is very solid i have him in my current ireland team, when i first made an irish team i got him for 6k :cool:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gtWWSesabdTpn

This is the Irish team i currently have ^

yeah thats a nice team, is the IF McGeady really worth it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Clicked the squad builder thingy when my players contracts had run out and was left with no players. Spent all my coins on buying a pack with only 12 players. What do I do now? :( I didn't know you had to deal with contracts :(

• Advertisement

Samich wrote: »
    Clicked the squad builder thingy when my players contracts had run out and was left with no players. Spent all my coins on buying a pack with only 12 players. What do I do now? :( I didn't know you had to deal with contracts :(

Sell everything you have or delete your club and start again.

Advertisement