Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

It depends of if your going Silver or gold,Silver I'd recommend Morais,gold I'd go with Lucas or a Russian league player who's name I can't remember god damn it
    Carlos Eduardo?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

blobby360 wrote: »
    The left foot on Hult is amazing..... :p

Get Reyes in there, wicked left foot as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Tinie wrote: »
    Carlos Eduardo?

That's it haha.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

FIFA gods heard me lol. First and last match, in the Bronze League Cup final again and against a English bronze team ie: strong pace merchants. 5-2-2-1, ultra defensive. Lost 1-0 despite 61% and more shots on goal. So fecking hard to break down. Numpty watched every replay and was screaming down his mic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

-Ade- wrote: »
    FIFA gods heard me lol. First and last match, in the Bronze League Cup final again and against a English bronze team ie: strong pace merchants. 5-2-2-1, ultra defensive. Lost 1-0 despite 61% and more shots on goal. So fecking hard to break down. Numpty watched every replay and was screaming down his mic.

When ever i play against 5-2-2-1 i just put on a tall player and just wing in crosses....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

**** 5-2-1-2.

But go Podolski, and Neuer is a tank. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Im in deep doo-doo right now.Had about 12k,bought a standard seria a side,got to the final of the chemistry cup,lost and struggling to keep players in contracts.Will have sell and start trading again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

In the final of the bronze tournament now. All the good players must be asleep! Won 22-0, 10-0, and 8-0. Hopefully I get an easy final too.

Anyone know why you get less coins for playing tournament matches?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Won the bronze tourney, the final ended up 6-1, but I was surprised at the first match, ended with a 7-6, most epic match I've ever played on FIFA, up 4-3 at the 90th min, he equalizes, extra time, he scores another two before the first half was over. 6-4 to him, thought it was all over, a few quick tactical changes and then I manage to score 3 in the 15mins of extra with one on 120th min. Magic.

These Seria B Bronzes are just epic, Russotto, the injured CF, is the best bronze player I have used in the game, by a long long way. 4 star skills and weak foot, class shot and perfect passing with High/Med workrates he is always in the right place at the right time. Buy him now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Im in final of the bronze tourny now... :)

Improved my team (Championship Team) a good bit too since the semi final.

Brought in Harper as CAM and changed my Zaha for another with correct formation (3-5-2) and a decent LW. So chemistry is at 98 now and should have that at 100 later on when I replace one of my CBs...

Hopefully I will get on tonight to play it - when is the deadline for this tourny??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

blobby360 wrote: »
    When ever i play against 5-2-2-1 i just put on a tall player and just wing in crosses....

Lukaku loves playing against 5 at the back.

All the more people for him to eat.

thewools wrote: »
    Hopefully I will get on tonight to play it - when is the deadline for this tourny??

3 days, 8 hours.

BKC wrote: »
    3 days, 8 hours.

Thanks

Pretty sure earlier when playing Tyler said it was Gotzes birthday today. Anyone else ever hear a commentator say it, or am I going mad?

I checked if it was his birthday..a month wrong, but got the 3rd right.

Pretty sure earlier when playing Tyler said it was Gotzes birthday today. Anyone else ever hear a commentator say it, or am I going mad?

I checked if it was his birthday..a month wrong, but got the 3rd right.

Yeah, they did it for Ozil when it was his birthday too. I think they have it for most of the big players. Nice touch.

REMINDER: The first batch of #FUT summer transfers will begin towards the end of next week. We'll keep you posted on the details.

:)

Won the final of that bronze tourney... I was totally outplayed for most of the game but I somehow won 3-1.

My opponent had a strong SPL team it seemed and was tough to break down. But he was shooting from distance every opportunity he got and never got behind my back 3...

Zaha was the difference between the teams however as he was too strong and skillful for his defense.

Got pure muck in the 2 bronze packs as expected.. but the 3k of coins was nice.. There should be more bronze tourneys - love them. Its not all about pace and the Messis, Agueros, Nanis etc... its more enjoyable and competitive.

thewools wrote: »
    Got pure muck in the 2 bronze packs as expected.. but the 3k of coins was nice.. There should be more bronze tourneys - love them. Its not all about pace and the Messis, Agueros, Nanis etc... its more enjoyable and competitive.

It often is all about pace though when you constantly come up against bronze English teams with Slew, Ings, etc. Hate playing against them!

I've never used a 100 chem bronze team,might need to make one soon
    any decent ideas?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

BKC wrote: »
    It often is all about pace though when you constantly come up against bronze English teams with Slew, Ings, etc. Hate playing against them!

I wouldn't say constantly, but bronze English teams and MLS as well certainly feature a lot more especially in the semi final and the final of cups.

My La Liga/Segunda/Ivory Coast bronze hybrid team usually gets the job done thankfully. Feed the Tello, and he will score! Goal per match ratio is ridiculous. Likewise Lago Junior. By far, my favourite team to play with out of all of my teams.

• Advertisement

Have to laugh at IF Maikon Leite being over 2 million at the moment.Only 2 on the market

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I've never used a 100 chem bronze team,might need to make one soon
    any decent ideas?

Depends on what you want really. The MLS have alot of strong and quick bronze players.

I made one there

11486c77b0209621ec57b70e847395e2.png?1341513450

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Finally got around to building a LOI side with some spare (and some not so spare) change; plays brilliantly (poxy first game aside).

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fuxdS9wobdQWz

Töpher wrote: »
    Finally got around to building a LOI side with some spare (and some not so spare) change; plays brilliantly (poxy first game aside).

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fuxdS9wobdQWz

I had a LOI team before but I found it was not good enough to compete with the best teams so I upgraded it to a bronze Irish team instead.

Never knew O'Brien had an IF though - thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Is xbox live down for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,591 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

My K League bronze team.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

http://futhead.com/12/player/6827

Not great stands but my god. It seems to be just me that loves him.Literally has a Stevie G shot on him !

No one wants to buy my Ribery. Need to sell him, trying to buy the IF Kagawa for my German side, which is unbelieveable fun.

Might make a bronze side for the time being.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,591 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Just finished my Irish squad and I'm looking for IFs now, who do you think I should get first? Thinking either Mcgeady, Ireland or Dunne

Advertisement