Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forza Motorsport 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Yi Harr

Just noticed that the in-car clocks display the time from your xbox. Nice little touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

I'm loving the rivals mode, spent a good while on the top gear track with the lotus.. tho I reckon I'm going to have to start using manual gears and maybe a clutch going by some of the times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

mise wrote: »
    I'm loving the rivals mode, spent a good while on the top gear track with the lotus.. tho I reckon I'm going to have to start using manual gears and maybe a clutch going by some of the times!

I was on the reasonably priced car last nite and improved my times massively with a manual gear box, no abs, and no traction control didnt go as far as to use the clutch though, so I dont know would this make a huge difference but all the top times seem to be set by lads using the clutch aswell.

I noticed on one corner coming up towards the follow through the right hand bend after the hammer head that the computer was breaking for me when there was absolutely no need so turned it all off and went from ranked 110k to 30k in about 4 laps

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Join the Boards Club

BOARDS IRL
    BIRL

27 members so far

Sent a request to the club on Sunday - gamertag R0nBurgundee.
    I only picked up the game on saturday but I'm a forza 3 veteran so it was like a duck to water :cool:
    Just been hopping between the different modes so far, really like the rivals mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭VolvoMan

Is it possible to re-use codes that were given as part of a promotion?

If so, I have one for the Alfa Giulietta and will post it up here for all those who want it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

just had a wee go in career again.

just nerdrage quited lol!

doing some A-class race. I made myself light r34 skyline, which is a bomb in corners, but it gets eaten alive on strait parts of track. its a long japan track with 3 laps. i did a mistake on last corner and got over taken by fecking NSX-R! i almost flipped! rematch! second to last corner i did a mistake! NSX-R again! NEEEEERRRDDDDDDRAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :pac:

getting used to clutch now too. it was weird to use bouth fingers on left side, but i got it now. works well :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

Anyone on now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Sent a request today, although ive spent more time making rally liverys than actually driving

wobbles wrote: »
    Sent a request today, although ive spent more time making rally liverys than actually driving

Hah, been doin a bit of that too, working on the Martini Lancia Delta Integrale at the moment. Not easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Ive got 3 rally liverys done so far. Working on the fourth but need to get better at making shapes first before i can finish it

• Advertisement

I'd almost finished the Lancia when I saw that there were far better versions than mine available in the auction house. Didn't even know that you could buy designs. Prices are surprisingly low too, like only 1000cr for a really good Integrale livery.

mise wrote: »

Would love to get a few more names on my Rivals leaderboard, only about 4 people on my friends list are playing forza. So please add me everyone :D

GT - R0nBurgundee

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

mika27 wrote: »
    I'd almost finished the Lancia when I saw that there were far better versions than mine available in the auction house. Didn't even know that you could buy designs. Prices are surprisingly low too, like only 1000cr for a really good Integrale livery.

I've put up a few liveries on the auction house.

1000 cr each
    GetPhoto.ashx?id=982423&full=true

GetPhoto.ashx?id=1045817&full=true

GetPhoto.ashx?id=1045511&full=true

GetPhoto.ashx?id=888860&full=true

GT Karlos13

The one I got was slightly different, but those are class. Must have taken a long time!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,524 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Finally got my copy today :3

Do you need an Xbox Live subscription to access the auction house?

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

VolvoMan wrote: »

Yeh unfortunately you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

wont be on again til December lads, off in london for the month

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

VolvoMan wrote: »

I though you traded it in?

I though you traded it in?

Was thinking about it.

Decided against it in the end. The game has since grown on me a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

So I'm racing at Indy and...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Anyone interested in buying an official ms force feedback wheel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

dd1jo.jpg

dd2k.jpg

dd3i.jpg

dd4l.jpg

dd5p.jpg

Working on some settings for a demolition derby mode :D

Check out details here! http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/5000089.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 7,477 ✭✭✭Trampas

got this game the other day and wondering any good links about setting up my cars?

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

Trampas wrote: »
    got this game the other day and wondering any good links about setting up my cars?

Try this forum, its awash with set ups http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/Forums/

U on live?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 dean777

Anyone know how much trade in value u get for forza 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Sent A Request Finally Got It YES!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭deadbloke

Has anyone experienced this odd character bug? Not sure how it came about, was doing some rivals events and there it was. Driver names missing, also shows up blank for pass/turn rating. Did a quick (read lazy) google, didn't find any mention of it.

jfmHj.jpg
    qm7d8.jpg
    7PVmX.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Anyone up for a few games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

Figure it cant hurt to throw in a shameless plug for my storefront :D

Just uploaded a few more paints, was going to update my thread on fm.net but its too much effort as I havent touched it since FM2 :o.

Anyway search Astro tuned for my storefront.

Just found better pictures of this:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/29877211@N08/5055241933/
    off to fix the one had done.

Advertisement