Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forza Motorsport 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

gerry99 wrote: »
    new to the game & am loving it :) played a lil forza 3 ages ago & think this is mouch better . gamertag > whoopsie909 if any clubs or grous to join , still not sure to all the online aspects of it yet tho :/

Join the Boards Club

BOARDS IRL
    BIRL

27 members so far

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

I just sent a request to the club. Gamertag YitzacK.

nummnutts wrote: »
    I just sent a request to the club. Gamertag YitzacK.

do you know your way around the top gear track in the KIA??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

hopefully we get a better turn out next time lads :( those lambo's on the top gear track where good though :D

do you know your way around the top gear track in the KIA??

I only bought it this evening and just had a go there with all the assists turned off, it'll definitely take me a few days to get a hang of it. :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

ohh yeah lads, this site is great it gives you a listing of what cars ya get as prizes for each lvl up and tells ya their value too, very very handy! ;)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=334334

• Registered Users Posts: 10,207 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

I got the standard edition of forza 4 would it be worth my while buying the collectors edition for the extra dlc it's the American muscle car pack and something else too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

hopefully we get a better turn out next time lads :( those lambo's on the top gear track where good though :D

Hmmm... I definitely struggled with them locking up, but all good fun

is the collectors edition worth getting for dlc or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I could not be there lads :(. Sorry.

How many of you were there this time?

Lambos in top gear trac should be a bit scary lol. It's hard enough to push KIA to its limits there :)

• Advertisement

there was a good 8 of us on for maybe 20 minutes but then people started getting kicked for no reason and it all just went to ****e from there :D (could have been me hosting the game with my internet of crap though)

What way are you guys working this?? Who adds who etc? Defo up for some forza and f1 2011

in forza just join the club birl and we will add you

in forza just join the club birl and we will add you

Correction i will add you

you made me co-something or other you know? im able to let people in, just in case you want to change that or anything

you made me co-something or other you know? im able to let people in, just in case you want to change that or anything

Only joking , Ya i made you co as you are reguarly online on both live and boards

thank jebus :D i like being the co-thing, its my new meaning in life haha

Quick question:

I just checked into my garage for the first time this evening and noticed a few cars that I had in Forza 3 there.

Is it the cars that were bought using credits that are brought into Forza 4?

Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

nummnutts wrote: »
    Quick question:

I just checked into my garage for the first time this evening and noticed a few cars that I had in Forza 3 there.

Is it the cars that were bought using credits that are brought into Forza 4?

Thanks in advance.

For me it was the ones from the vip car pack that transferred over. Minus the porche of course because of that licensing thing with EA :mad:

Also some come over depending on what level you were in Forza 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Just Used Clutch On Forza 3 (Can't Get 4 Till Next Month :-( ) Was very easy got the hang of it on my first lap is it harder on 4 or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭5T3PH3N

Nah, it's the same using the clutch on 4.

5T3PH3N wrote: »
    Nah, it's the same using the clutch on 4.

I don't know why people are saying how difficult clutch is then :pac:

it can be tricky while downshifting and braking but after a bit of practice it becomes easy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I don't know why people are saying how difficult clutch is then :pac:

ah i guess you got really big gentleman sausage so... :pac:

i personally dont play much on consoles and i tryed that clutch thing. its easy to shift up, but its hard for me to shift down, when you got to use same finger to break and clutch.

alot of people having trouble with clutch, and i do understand why...

on the other note: can you reassign buttons? making clutch "y" would be way more comfortable. sega genesis players will know why :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Anyone up for some track attack type challenges within the boards club? They run one on forzacentral.com.. pick a track, and see who can set the quickest time in a chosen stock car or class.. Also could do one for modified cars

servers down for anyone else?

ah i guess you got really big gentleman sausage so... :pac:

i personally dont play much on consoles and i tryed that clutch thing. its easy to shift up, but its hard for me to shift down, when you got to use same finger to break and clutch.

alot of people having trouble with clutch, and i do understand why...

on the other note: can you reassign buttons? making clutch "y" would be way more comfortable. sega genesis players will know why :D

While I Agree with everything there ;) It would be a LOT easier with Y but after a bit of practise I use my index for Clutch and Middle finger fore braking makes Life a lot easier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

Do I need an invite to join the Boards Club if so can someone invite me am a member of another club at the minute but can always leave to join the boardsies. Gamertag is donalg1.

Pretty new at it only got it on Saturday but addicted to it already.

Can anyone tell me where i go to do the star in reasonably priced car lap times?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭5T3PH3N

Club tag is BIRL,if you join this club I think you have to leave the other club.
    To do the Top Gear track go to community,rivals and it'll be 2nd from the left.

Advertisement