Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forza Motorsport 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

blue 3 vs 1 red 6 mins left

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

come reds ye can do it

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Lolololol!

Saved by a bell... FFs :)))

Best cars for car soccer are:
    Toyota Aygo
    Bently supersport

What will we be playing this thursday night

Soccer, Racing??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Them wee Aygo's are some craic! That football is grand but its does get a tad annoying / boring after the 2nd game in fairness!

• Advertisement

Was good crack lads.

That bentley was. A bastard of a car :D.

If we organise an event, then my vote goes for some lowish car class race. Something like D to B? Then after have a match or two of soccer.

I don't know if top gear track is good for race though. It is way to open and only cones keeping you away from being a dick :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I missed the boat on Forza 3 but got the demo for this and it is pretty class, best racing simulation i've played, and there seems to be a big community online which is cool.

Pity I got no money and what little money I have goes to a nasty drug habit... so won't be able to get it til Christmas earliest. Based on the previous games, you think there'll still be a lot of people online early next year?

I missed the boat on Forza 3 but got the demo for this and it is pretty class, best racing simulation i've played, and there seems to be a big community online which is cool.

Pity I got no money and what little money I have goes to a nasty drug habit... so won't be able to get it til Christmas earliest. Based on the previous games, you think there'll still be a lot of people online early next year?

forza always keeps a good community until the next forza comes out

Whats your favourite track apart from the airfield?? :)

Me id say Catalunya or Fujimi Kaido

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Whats your favourite track apart from the airfield?? :)

Me id say Catalunya or Fujimi Kaido

I think road America is class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Now Im probably just being stupid, but I can't see any persistent online stats.. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

so whos still up for tomorrow night? what ye want to do? bit of racing and then some soccer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Yeah I'm still up for it. That sounds good, maybe a bit of tag too would be good and if there's anything else that anyone wants to try out we can have a quick go of that too.

I will be in too, if I will distract misses with some shiny objects that is.

Lads, how does this world tour working? Is it just a thing to make it more Random and extra income? Or you are getting something extra by doing world tour instead of pick and play?

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

Lads, how does this world tour working? Is it just a thing to make it more Random and extra income? Or you are getting something extra by doing world tour instead of pick and play?

In world tour you get achievements for completing each season which I dont think you get if you just pick from the event list

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I think you get 25% more credits in world tour mode.

so what time ye all heading on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 SonicTitan

I just sent a request to join the Club.

Tag : Desecrator666

About 7 sound ok? I think that was the time we agreed on the other day.

dor83 wrote: »
    About 7 sound ok? I think that was the time we agreed on the other day.

Ye we agreed on 7

• Advertisement

ill try be there too lads.

cool il be on round 7

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

How are you guys launching from the startline using the manual w/clutch? I can't seem to get the launch right and I'm losing a lot of time then.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭5T3PH3N

Don't hold the clutch on the line, just keep the accelerator pinned!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Won't be on til after 9 lads. Enjoy the races.

Ok, i'm online now if anyone wants to get started. I was thinking we could start with a short class d race at Laguna Seca first and then move on from there, how does that sound?

just set up a lobby lads so get online if ye want to race

Can't :(. Can't get near my box m8. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Just sent a request to join there, gt colmise

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭gerry99

new to the game & am loving it :) played a lil forza 3 ages ago & think this is mouch better . gamertag > whoopsie909 if any clubs or grous to join , still not sure to all the online aspects of it yet tho :/

Advertisement